Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Cane almost froze."Well...I came to tell you that..."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:09 pm

Lucy runs over to Cane. She grabs both of his hands and looks into his eyes. "Plz dont tall Lance about this. I dont want him to know. I well do anything of you just dont tall him."

Nyuu eyes get big. Knowing Cane can use that big time. Nyuu looks up at the window.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:15 pm

"Listen...I Like you.."He said to her.He knew he should add somethings but not yet.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:37 pm

Lucy stands there shocked. "You...you..like me."

Nyuu smiles. She runs to Lucys and Lances room. She jumps on the bed and looks at Lance. She turns into her human form. She lays right beside Lance. She starts to play with his hair. "Lucys lucky to have you...I know im not the bested person..But i still like you. You have no idea your firend likes Lucy. And he my still him right form under you. But...i see you really love her...And she really loves you.And she being my sister. I wont let him still Lucy form you."

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:56 pm

"Yes I like you...."Cane said. He looked at her.

Lance turned in his sleep.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Lucy falls back in the sand. "Wow..." She lays in the sand and looks at the sky.

Nyuu kisses Lance on the forhead. She runs back to the beach. She thinks about of she should yell lucys name and get her away fomr Cane . But no she hides behide a tree

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:24 pm

"I ..had to tell you"Cane sayed.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Lucy stands up and grabs his hand. She pulls him to the blanket. She sits down on the blanket. "Sit with me." She watches the waves hit the sand. And the moon reflecked on the water. "Its pretty out here. Every full moon i come out here. But is there anything else you want to tall me. You my never get a other time.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:40 pm

"..Can you tell me..why you like lance."he asked her.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Lucy looks down." I cant really put my finger on why i like him. I feel safe with him...I trusted him but...I cant tall him about this yet...But anything else you want to ask me?"

Nyuu looks up at Lucy and Lance bed room window. Hopeing Lance dont wake up and See Lucy and Cane together.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Lance's eyes slowly flickered open he got up and strethced."What happened"he had a funny taste in his mouth he walked back out to the table,and saw a box of pills there."She druged me..."he walked outside to the beach where he saw lucy and cane together.He couldn't believe it.

"Not really.."cane said smiling,he liked that he was laying down next to her.He didn't know lance was awake.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:24 pm

Nyuu runs over and grabs Lucys hand. "Time to go NOW!" As Nyuu pulls Lucy away Lucy sees Lance. She eyes get big as 4 worlds run throw her head. "What have i done." Them worlds ran throw her head. Nyuu starts to run. She heads for the water fall.

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:38 pm

"...Lucy..."was all lance said.Nyuu was right,about lucy and cane.
"Lance i-" cane started but lance had already walked back inside.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Nyuu makes Lucy sit down. "Whats was you thinking! Your going to be lucky of i can talk you out of this one. Now stay here." Nyuu walks to the motel.

Lucy sits there. "What have i done." She starts to cry

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:56 pm

Lance walked over to the t.v. and took the video nyuu had given him after he kissed her,and put it in,he watched the video,and he couldn't believe it.

Cane walked back to his,linchs,and nyuus room. linch was waiting"so things dident go good with lucy"linch said
"how'd you know"cane said.
"I'll tell you later."
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games