Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:31 am
Lance, even though he mentally agreed with her, felt that on some subconscious level in his brain, that he still thought if he didn't act, the out come might be diffrent.
Lance walked inside, sweeping the glass up,quickly.
He sighed to himself, trying to get his mind off of it just to avoid bagging on himself.
I'm so never going to sleep again..He said looking out the window at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:25 pm
alex quickly wiped her face of all tear traces "sure. i'm almost done though. this is the last one." alex looked at the holes,"although...if you could square them out a little more that would half." alex sighed at the sight of her deformed squares. "if you dont mind i'm gonna grab some sticks and make some crosses to head the graves and pick some flowers to go on top. i wont be long." alex waved and walked into the edge of the forest and pick up decent sticks and flowers and began to tie them with the strips of cloth she had ripped from her shirt.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:09 pm
shade nods quietly, digging the holes into a more square-shaped size. "thats fine...." he muttered, still digging.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:23 pm
alex soon came back with an armful of crosses and flowers. "lance you done yet?!" alex called. "come on out! we're gonna start!" alex walked over and placed a cross at the head of each of the grave holes. each cross was different. for the eraser friends the crosses were thicker than Tarous' and Artics' and each was made of a different kind of tree branch. and then with a sharp rock alex had found she had carved their names into the crosses.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:18 pm
shade, standing by the graves, knelt down, praying. after he prayed, he stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:51 pm
aalex nelt down in the middle of the row and began to pray as well. once she finnished she stood up and began to cover each of the bodies with the exsess dirt. then asked, "shall we say a few words or just have a moment of silence?" 'personaly i'd reather not say anything...i might cry again..' alex thought to herself.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:47 pm
heh, i personally dont want to either. shade thought, transmitting the thought to alex. "moment of silence seems more respectful..." shade muttered, keeping his head bent down.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:58 pm
"right.." alex murmerd and put her head down. 'shades new power is both good and bad...' alex thought to herself hopeing shade wasnt listening.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:21 am
shade, blocking out alex's thought, heard something. they might be still there... lets check! dammit! how'd they find us... he looked from side to side. "guys..... we got a problem. a MAJOR problem..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:37 pm
alex looked up, 'and this is a time when it really comes in handy' alex looked around wildly, "erasers isnt it?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:16 pm
shade nodded. "three of them. we need to get outta here, and fast." damn, i wish i had wings...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:39 pm
"right." alex turned and started walking briskly to the house. "Lance come on. we're going. grab some supplies and lets split." alex walked into the house and grabed a bag along with some food and other supplies they would need. along with some money.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:47 pm
shade, standing outside the house now, was holding his katana's hilt. "maybe i should distract the other erasers...." since they probably killed dane... he thought grimly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:29 pm
((Sorry that I wasn't on...))

He nodded, he grabbed as much food, and other things as he could lay his hands on...
He ran out to them.With a eraser attack, imminent, he might need his hands free.
"How many did you say?"He asked, thats how he usually decided if they should run or not...  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:46 pm
"no. your comeing with us," alex said rounding the corner causally."lets just leave here casually. its supposed to be cloudy tonight. we'll lose them in the clouds. lance and i can take turns careing you about a mile. i cant risk you getting hurt without me here. just like... them...i cant heal you if i'm not here. is that alright?" alex stapped the bag to her person and turned to face the two boys.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games