Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:09 pm
( Wow Aisu... eek ... oo I'm gonna love this~ whee )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:48 pm
((Buahahaha...Kuromi has a horrible secret! Buahahaha! whee Yeah...I was thinking about a reason the rest of her family hates her...I have it now! BUahahahaha!
Oh, and do I have your permission Kaze? (See page 35 for details...) Kyaa...I don't feel like talking...much. sweatdrop ))  

SakuMeiMei

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:47 am
((You mean to draw the manga ver. of this? Sure why not? ^^ It'll be so much fun! And maybe if you send it to me, I can attatch a letter describing what it is and stuff xd NICE! this is wonderful! Oh yeah, and adding something else to Hayato, he will be wearing jeans and itll be those ripped jeans, and he's wearing red or black boots. Whatever you guys want I guess. lol

I also think it would be nice if we could all draw at least a page, ya know? I kinda have an urge to draw out this too xd ))

Hayato and his commanders all swiftly ran on their strong wolf legs, Hayato in lead, his red eyes gleaming. He sniffed the air, frowning. He should be getting closer to the werewolf territory...however...how come he is not meeting any of the guards? Well...maybe he just didn't meet some of them yet. He hoped Lunis had seen to his messenger first so he won't get attacked.

((Hey Aisu, can I add Hayato's little enemy behind your brother's back? well, with the real enemy of course controlling your brother. You know what I mean by Hayato's enemy, right?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:08 pm
((Le~ri! Are you going to post Sui and Kisuna getting in so we can take off? lol...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:32 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((Hey Aisu, can I add Hayato's little enemy behind your brother's back? well, with the real enemy of course controlling your brother. You know what I mean by Hayato's enemy, right?))

((Yep. That's fine with me. 3nodding ))

Lunis gaped. She couldn't believe her ears (and they were very good ears, considering she inherited her excellent hearing from her wolf ancestors). Her usually whiney, weak, pansy of a brother was threatening her! "Dispose of me?" she repeated, "Eclim, if this is your idea of a joke, it's not funny at all."

"This is no joke, I assure you," he said, smiling in a childish way as if nothing was wrong. Without replying, he swiftly picked up the bow and quiver from the wall. Knocking an arrow, her aimed straight at Lunis. "You're no longer needed here."

She froze, staring with horror and shock. He was serious. He really wanted to fight her. But she wasn't too worried; he was one of the weakest of the clan. He had poor fighting skills, especially with a bow. "Eclim, stop." she told him. "You'll hurt yourself."

"It's you who will be hurt." he said simply, releasing the arrow in perfect form. Lunis was caught off guard but her instincts took over. She dodged and the arrow grazed her cheek. How did he learn to shoot an arrow with such accuracy? she wondered. Something weird was going on. Something very wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 6:49 pm
"So... Alcina-chan, do you know where we're going...?" Sui soon observed, "I mean... it's not like we have a map or anything to guide us there..."

"She's more of an instinct kind of person..." Kisuna whispered to Sui.

"... That's... interesting." He sweatdropped, wondering whether to trust the girl's instincts or not.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:34 am
((Hayato and Lunis are so serious... So... Enter the comic relief! Lol...))

Alcina sweatdropped. "Of c-course I know where I'm going! Ha ha ha ha..." She pointed a back to where her castle was, and a little to the left. "That's where it is... (I think)." But since both of her passengers were inside, she wasn't about to let them have second thoughts. Cause then they might start questioning her reasoning for going back. "We can look along the way, okay?"

The princess looked over the controls carefully. I think this was what he did to lift off... And with that she pressed a few buttons, pulled a few levers, and they were off for a very... interesting... ride.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:21 am
( soo.. Memory-chan, who's area do we land in first? o.o; )  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:31 am
The three wolves kept running, their senses aleart. There had to be something wrong. The aura itself felt very wrong. Something was out of order...But what?

"Hayato-sama," One of the commanders said, his eyes looking around the woods for danger. "Please stay alert, I know you will be, but just reminding you, please. My ears keep twitching, and you know something bad is going to happen when it does."

Hayato nodded, his nose sniffing the air. He cursed, the wind was going downwind, he can't smell whatever was up at the werewolf clan. If only if he could find out. He hoped it was not him.

The three said nothing and did nothing as their strong legs landed in the wolf territory, but to keep running. There was something wrong. And for all Hayato knew, he could be behind this, and Hayato did not want anyone else getting hurt because of his own mistake.

((woo~ Hayato's enemy enterance~))

Akira chucled as he watched the werewolf clan leader try to calm her brother through a orb like think floating on his hand. The image soon blurred, and the 3 wolves were in the orb. "Run Hayato," He said, chuckling. "I am waiting."

Hayato felt his fur stand up to the end, sudden chills running down his spine. Someone was watching him...someone. His eyes scanned the area again. No one..."Akira..." He whispered. He didn't know why, but something made him say it.

The two commanders did not miss that, and their eyes, ears and nose even more aleart. If they head Hayato right, they were in for some trouble. "Should we call for backup, sir?" He asked, still pressing on to the village.

Hayato shook his head after a moment. "No...I think it was my imagination." He tried to chuckle, but found he couldn't. This was no joking matter.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:14 pm
((Kuromi's of course! Oh, what kind of house is this Alcina's supposed to stumble on to?))

Alcina was rather proud of herself for getting in the air. They had been flying for several hours when she spotted some sort of settling down below. She couldn't tell what it was exactly, since they were so high up though. "Hey, do you think that's it?"

The princess didn't wait for a answer before preparing to land. She forgot to account for the trees in her landing however, and the first tree top they hit sent a shock through the airship.

"Iee!" Alcina screamed as she fell, knocked out from the airship by the jolt. While the trees may have been bad for the airship, it was good for the princess as they broke her fall. Beyond a few scratches and bruises, she was okay. After all, her Grandmother used to jump from high places all the time...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:10 pm
Kisuna yelped as he fell after Alcina. He tumbled down the branches and caught one before landing on the very hard floor. He looked down and quickly looked back up again, trying to forget how high up he was and how you couldn't even see the bottom. He pulled himself up on the branch and sat on it. Looking at Alcina who was somewhere above him, he asked, "Alcina-san, are you ok?"

Sui, however, was rather unlucky. When the airship had crashed into the trees, he fell down fast. Unlike the other two who had landed in the treetops, Sui had passed the leaves and tree branches as he proceeded to dive down unwillingly with rather slim chances of slowing down. He managed to grab a branch but it soon broke, much to his luck. Sui landed on the hard ground and soon found himself unable to see any of his surroundings as his eyes closed and everything went black.

(Wow sweatdrop I made a bad trip for Sui, didn't I?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:19 pm
((Aw! Poor guy!))

"I'm fine!" she yelled back down to Kisuna. She started to climb her way down from the trees, wincing slightly as a branch hit one of her bruises. "Where's Sui-san?"  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:21 pm
( I wonder how the fish clan and the cat clan act when in the presence of one another... sweatdrop )

Kisuna didn't answer. He looked down again, only to see black. He sighed and looked at Alcina with concerned eyes, replying, "I... don't know. I know he fell down with us though..."

He looked around, "... Where are we? It's really dark around here..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:27 pm
Alcina was suddendly worried. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all... "Do you need help getting down? I think we need to find Sui-san quickly. He could be hurt if he fell further down..."  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:30 pm
Kisuna shook his head, "It's ok... I could get down myself." He had hoped to sound strong and manly by saying that. But he knew that he was a bit afraid of heights. Regardless, Kisuna climbed steadily as he went down. Unfortunately for him, his words proved wrong when he slipped and fell down to the floor.

"Owwww..." He groaned and sat up, "I'm ok!"

He looked around, "Alcina-san... where are you?" Around him was a shroud of darkness. He didn't understand why everything was so black. The werewolf clan and the wolf clan at least had some light to help guide them from place to place. Kisuna wondered who would be able to live in such a habitat.

He heard a rustling in the bushes and immediately stood up, "Who's there?" He turned his eyes to where the sound came from and out from the bushes, a black kitty came out.

Kisuna blinked, "A cat...?"

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games