Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:20 pm
*Hanzo turned to the man and grinned, replying to the man's answer with a simple word.*
"Both"
*Hanzo then looked down at Andrew.*
"You seem desperate for training Andrew, I can train you if you like. You can be my apprentice."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:33 pm
"okay" he said as he got up and looked at hanzo  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:42 pm
"What's your element?"

*Hanzo asked the boy.*

((I'll make you stronger than your original rpc teddy. Also remember you can only pick 1 element because now you must be chuunin to have 2))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:14 pm
Andrew thought for a second "My elements are Fire and Lightning, I prefere to use Lightning tho"  

teddy_byakuga

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §
Keigo Hadou Ishikawa – Rouge

-----
With a nod, Keigo walked out of the office, leaving the two Leaf shinobi to discuss their training. Keigo himself was very selective about his students. He had only trained two in his whole life. One had become one of the most feared missing-nin in all villages, and the other had become an Anbu of Cloud. And now, Keigo has just chosen another likely student...and it was time for "lesson plans".

"Where do we people go if not towards the perfection of our own illusion?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:26 am
((LOl lesson plans ))  

teddy_byakuga

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:59 am
((Oh yeah twisted ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 am
teddy_byakuga
Andrew thought for a second "My elements are Fire and Lightning, I prefere to use Lightning tho"

"Good I'm a very strong Lightning user, it's my main element. Now follow me for some training"

*Hanzo left the office.*

((Suna training grounds))  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 pm
The clone vanished and Andrew was gone  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 am
((Okay so is Huntur no longer the Yukikage? Or is there a new one or what?))  

BluewolfofMibu

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile walked up to the Yuukikage building and entered. He then approached the doors of his office and knocked on it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:49 am
Zeramaru caught up to brile and opened the doors of the office. He pulled out a music sheet inside the bookshelf then sat on the piano across the room but he summoned a puppet of Jack and it sat on the organ..
"Why are you here the Yukikage is gone" Zeramaru said as he started playing both the organ and piano
(( in case you want to hear the song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTnQZb2AKbs&feature=related ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 am
User Image
_____- / / / §-Keigo §

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

((Hmm.))

Keigo knocked on the Yukikage's office door, fingering his human puppet scroll that read "ice".
"I wonder what he's doing in there?"
He muttered to himself as he pushed open the door.

…This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:51 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile walked into the room after the guy who apparently was blind because he was wearing a blindfold. Brile took a mental note at the fact that Zeramaru summoned a puppet which meant that he used puppets and he could play the piano. Brile then stood infront of the door and spoke to Zeramaru. "i'm hear for the legendary sword which he possessed." Brile said as he stood there waiting for some sort of response.

brileone

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:48 pm
Zeramaru raised an eyebrow as soon as Brile said the words legendary sword so he also activated his sharingan.
"Yukikage is not here I was the older Yukikage but I did not know of such a weapon" Zeramaru said as he turned around and stopped playing.
"I've heard that there were several of these swords I saw one in konoha and that people were after them it is quite possible Yukikage got killed by one and the sword is lost." Zeramaru said grimly then he pulled out a book from the bookshelf. Zeramaru then looked at Kegio and remembered Zann thanks to the man's white hair the puppet then pulled on the drawer of the desk and took out a sheet of paper and Zeramaru read it.
"Blank it seems the village has been abandoned" Zeramaru said as he started to leave but discreetly he pulled out a bug from his pocket and flicked it into the air once it was in the air it slowly flew towards Brile's foot.
"Look here!" Zeramaru said as he pointed towards Brile it was to distract him from the bug.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff