Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:59 am
Spider-robin analysed the screens findings after placing the equipment in the safe and closing it. 'Yeah but it you look closer doctor Slow brain this is the intresting plot twist. The bloods not an excat macth thiers someone elses DNA mixed up here it deffinately female but it doesn't come on records so it isn't a titan. Looks like someone may have been playing away from home' he chuckled shooting a cheeky wink at Robin.

Robin rubbed his arm taken aback all the breath sucked out his body in a sudden moment his was unable to conjure up any words or response. He suddenly shock out his manaquin stance. 'But he must be other ten. Do we have a clue who elses DNA's in thier ?' he asked stepping looking eagerly at the screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:15 am
'A secret' the words speed out of Arachnids mouth as he leaped other the sofa and to his room. He entered flining his pillow aside to revela a small black fabricy box. He stuffed in hs suit and made his way back to the others. 'OK lets go' he sdreline surging through out his body.  

boy arachnid

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:53 am
'Come on Athena !' Arachnid snapped depserately his patience slipping away at an alarming rate.

'Umm can I ask you something ?' Scott began nervously sturggling to look at his mother. 'Do you love me as much as you do Geminin ?' he asked nervously letting go of her hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 am
Athena got back into focus. "Ok, Lets go."  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:10 am
'Ok less of the talking and more of the teleporting !' Arachnid began expasrated he couldn't stand to see his love in so much unbearble pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:36 am
Athena grabbed his hand and closed her eyes and appeared infront of Gemini and dropped of Arachnid and teleported herself to Aquarius.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:56 pm
(( Who should the female DNA since the boy is your character? ))

"I don't know the person is unknown but I can try to see who it is on the computer.

~~~

"Scott I would never love one child than the other. I love you both equally and so does your father, alright," explained Starfire.

~~~

Fox stirre in her sleep, than awoke and sat up. She looked out her window to see the ocean clear water.

When the others returned and appeared where Gemini was, Gemini looked surpriesed. "Ah, people popping out everywhere today," she said feeling a little jumpy now.

"Whoops sorry Gemini, just went somewhere and eneded up here my dear daughter," sadi Starfire.

"K, mom," said Gemini with a little popeyes, with surpriesement still and she looked silly like that. she than saw Scott and said, "Hay Scott! Uh." she than fell to ehr knees feeling a little weak and said, "How about we do this computer thing later. I'm feeling a little worn out bacause of the black pearl right now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:57 pm
Aquarius started cleaning up the kicthen area becasue of the mess from earlier.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:01 pm
Athena saw Aquarius cleaning up. "Do you need help?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:24 pm
((Can I play Vesta?))

Name: Vesta
Being: human/dark angel
Evil/Good: evil
Personality: Mysterious, quick minded, dark,
Powers: summons shadows from the black, flight, can hurt someone just from distance
Weapons: daggers and her mind
Weakness: emotions, fire, and poisen.
Appearence: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Have been with Turgon and his followers her whole life...never seen her parents or rember them
Other: Attacks great at a full moon  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:10 pm
When is Black Feather coming?" asked Oracle.

"She should be on her way or she could be here right now," said Corona.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:21 pm
A black phoenix landed on the ground and turned into Black Feather. "I'm here now." She said.  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:08 pm
"Hm, excellent and right on time," said Corona.

Oracle looked at Black Feather and said, "Good to see you again ma'm." She bowed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:25 pm
(( Yes, you may be Vesta ))

"Why it is good to see you again ma'm," said DarkStar as she bowed to Black Feather as well.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Help would be nice and thanks," said Aquarius.

~~~~~~~~~

Fox than stood out of bed and changed her clothes since the ones she had on were torn up. 'Hm, I wonder will I ever be married before my demon side can get worst,' she thought to herself. She wore this now:
User Image
She than fixed up her hair.

~~~~~~~~~

Leo grabbed some flowers from the ground and placed them both on each side of Fortunna's hair. "Now you look even cuter," said Leo as he kissed her cheak.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games