Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:21 pm
"oh i've mastered all the chunin wind natured jutsu...so i guess theres nothing for me to do until i rank up ya know?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:27 pm
"Hahaha you haven't mastered anything until you know how to use them in a combo. Also when you can perfect them better than their creator can then you can sayyou've master." he said with a laugh."Sorry kid youhave worked hard at trainging and all but know Justus doesn't make you strong... it make you have alot more options. Know how to fight makes you strong..... So when you are able to beat me you can say there is nothing I can teach you." he laughed even harder this time  

L K r e g e r

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:29 pm
sengetsu smiles."well then lets spar." he scratches his head laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:32 pm
"Ok but be ready to feel the full force of my Kekkei Genkia." he said as his bones and skin harden with the thrill of the fight.  

L K r e g e r

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:38 pm
"fine" sengetsu appears under uno and attempts to kick him upward.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:41 pm
"Fuuton: Gyorai no jutsu!!" Xiah blew the wind towards sengetsu"  

Dripples

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:43 pm
Uno molds his hand to stop Xiah's justu and he let the kick hit him not doing any damage. "Xiah you should watch and let me do the fighting...." he looked at sengestu "... Well you ever fought a Metal man?" he said as he body flickered behind him "I'm also ANBU so watch your back."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:46 pm
sengetsu smiles."metal?" he laughs."i see." his eyes turn red."you're not the only one with a kekkai genkai sharingan." he points a finger at Uno."utakata."  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:46 pm
"But I WANNA LEARN MORE JUTSU WHAAA!! crying crying " Xiah cried  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:56 pm
Uno clapped his hands together "Metal domes." Many appeared and Uno walked into one. "Find me." he said as he appeared next to sengetsu and threw a fist at him, from behind.

((You're probable going to get hit. I use not chakra in this justu so you can sense it also I can mold metal without using chakra.))  

L K r e g e r

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:01 pm
sengetsu is hit by the punch and fallss to the ground holding his head laughing."why'd he have to be made of metal?" he stands up."well then, Genjutsu:Kokuangyou no Jutsu" Uno Becomes shrouded in total darkness.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:06 pm
"Oh crap a Genjustu.... at least he can't hurt my body." he said looking around.  

L K r e g e r

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:07 pm
"HELLO, I"M IN IT TOO!!" Xiah screamed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:09 pm
Uno puts his hands together and creates a Metal Done around Xiah "Stay there you'll be safe." he as he looked for his opponent  

L K r e g e r

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games