Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:40 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Why bother?" Dorian snorted. "Who do you think needs you? Djevik?" He laughed. He was wondering about the bird on her shoulder, his curiosity piqued. This Tinker was most amusing, after all.

"Yes," she said calmly. It was a fact, so why deny it? She wasn't irreplacable, she was sure, but he did need her. There was no reason to argue with the muleheaded milk-sucker.
She eyed him in amusement, sensing he was curious, but didn't say anything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:45 pm
((School starts Monday. gonk )) Andurael walked over a bit unsteady in his foot steps. "Kiae what happened?" Andurael put a hand to his head. "One moment I was helping Anthenor with the fire and the next I was passed out on the dirt."

Anthenor sat staring at the fire, nothing more that silhouette to those on the other side. He lost himself in thought, not paying attention to anyone but his own thoughts. His thoughts drifted from subject to subject only moving on when one linked to another or two others. He didn't plan on sleeping.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:53 pm
(Sucks. We don't start till the 25th.)

"I broke the Bond Esole had on Cobain," she said shortly. "I fainted as well. I'm sorry, I should have warned you..." she added, trailing off guiltily.
She glanced at Anthenor curiously, surprised and grateful he was willing to go so far to help her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:11 pm
"It's all right. At least no one died and our bond is still in place." Andurael looked at Kiae and observed the area around. "Esole must be out of her mind in rage."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:28 pm
"I should've been more careful," Kiae sighed, shaking her head. "It was a foolish thing to do. And I'm sure she is," she agreed with a small smile. "I would be."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:04 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Yes," she said calmly. It was a fact, so why deny it? She wasn't irreplacable, she was sure, but he did need her. There was no reason to argue with the muleheaded milk-sucker.
She eyed him in amusement, sensing he was curious, but didn't say anything else.

(( rofl ))
"So you think a Myrddraal needs you." Dorian asked again, laughing all the harder. "A Myrddraal?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
(( rofl ))
"So you think a Myrddraal needs you." Dorian asked again, laughing all the harder. "A Myrddraal?"

(What?)

"If you're done with me, I think I have nothing more to say," Sielle informed him coldly. She had no need to prove herself. "And why would you need me, if you're such a wonderful, powerful man?" she added tauntingly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:13 pm
"I don't think it was so foolish." Cobain said, still staring at the fire. "Then again, you didn't tell me you could've burned yourself out."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:17 pm
"Wasn't any help for it," Kiae told him with a shrug. "I didn't have much time to debate the pros and cons. I did so when I developed it, anyway," she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:18 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
(What?)

"If you're done with me, I think I have nothing more to say," Sielle informed him coldly. She had no need to prove herself. "And why would you need me, if you're such a wonderful, powerful man?" she added tauntingly.

((Milk-sucker. Just makes me chuckle.))
This was just too much. Dorian threw back his head and howled with laughter. "I... Never... said I need you." He managed, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye. "I need nobody. I enlisted because it made it easier to find targets, in my Dark Lord's name." He continued, still grinning widely.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:20 pm
Ethin looked around the forest but couldn't focus on anything. "I believe that it is past time for me to be gone. May your travels bring you good fortune Aes Sedai," Ethin said absently. He made a regal bow and flourished his cloak before nodding to Cobain.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:21 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((Milk-sucker. Just makes me chuckle.))
This was just too much. Dorian threw back his head and howled with laughter. "I... Never... said I need you." He managed, wiping a tear from the corner of his eye. "I need nobody. I enlisted because it made it easier to find targets, in my Dark Lord's name." He continued, still grinning widely.

"Then why bother with me? I'm an amusement?" Sielle asked, an edge appearing in her tone. The bird - a peregrine - ruffled its feathers in response to indignation, and fixed the man with a predatory gaze.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:22 pm
"Farewell." Cobain said to Ethin, nodding back. "You're a good man, indeed you are."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:25 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Then why bother with me? I'm an amusement?" Sielle asked, an edge appearing in her tone. The bird - a peregrine - ruffled its feathers in response to indignation, and fixed the man with a predatory gaze.

"Was there ever any doubt?" Dorian answered, still chuckling. "I told you this before, I use who I please, when they are no longer useful, I kill them. Why should I think any differently of some Tinker that practically worships a Myrddraal?  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:30 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"Was there ever any doubt?" Dorian answered, still chuckling. "I told you this before, I use who I please, when they are no longer useful, I kill them. Why should I think any differently of some Tinker that practically worships a Myrddraal?

At this Sielle's eyes narrowed dangerously, and the bird only refrained from pecking the man's eyes out by her hand.
"I worship no one," she hissed, encasing him in a weave of Air, rendering him unable to move. "No one."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games