Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Denko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:31 pm
All I have to do now is the dungeon for Chapter One, which I guess makes up half of the playtime for the demo.
But it's not like I'm only halfway done, it's pretty easy for me to make dungeons.
I'd say I'm 75-80% complete. I told LF I'd probably be done by the 28th, but I can't promise anything.
And holy s**t this is taking so much longer than I thought. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:32 pm
~Xiloscent~
so i wonder how long teh demo is?
what is the max level?
where are the ultimate weapons and spells located?
is their secret bosses? what it's ESRB rating?
will it come out to console or handheld?
will CHAD WARDEN talk about it?
will it be BALLIN'?
REH REH REH REH?

Xilo The Odd

Denko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:34 pm
Diglidi-Dude
Denko
Diglidi-Dude
Sorry to tell you than Denko, but VX is a piece of s**t.
You should've used something like 2k or 2k3 to make your RPG.

Haha, it's funny how you don't know what the ******** you're talking about.
Yeah, apparently you've never used VX before. It's idiots like you, stuck in RM2k, that make the RPG Maker community suck so bad.

Okay, let me get it straight; I know alot more than you on RPG maker game that you do. Knowing the programing language for making scripts doesn't make you know more about how program itself works. I'm not trying to diss you, I'm just saying what I think. I did not say your game will be s**t; it might be great if you do not stop making it after 3 weeks, which is what mainly happens in some RPG maker games; the creator does his creation and all that stuff, and after 2 or 3 weeks, he stops doing it. Why? Because he's so ******** bored of doing it. So good luck for not failing at this game.

But don't think that I say that because I succeded other games, hell no. Remember my SuperMario 64 hack? I stopped it, because it was too ******** boring to do. This is what may happen to your project. Don't belive me? See you in 2 week!

Now if you think that I don't know what the ******** i'm talking about after this paragraph, then you're a douche, cause I know you can be one at certain points.

Uh... no, you're the douche. And I have a guild full of people to back me up on that.
Also, I don't care if you think you know more about this than I do... it's useless arguing with an idiot. I've been working with this series of programs for more than eight years now and I'm pretty sure you're like seven years old. So, yeah.
And no, I'm not going to abandon the project until I'm done. That's always been bothering me... people in the community never finish their games. But I will. I'll ******** finish it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:36 pm
i never did see digidliouche finish his mario 64 remake.  

Xilo The Odd

Diglidi-Dude

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:36 pm
Denko
Diglidi-Dude
Denko
Diglidi-Dude
Sorry to tell you than Denko, but VX is a piece of s**t.
You should've used something like 2k or 2k3 to make your RPG.

Haha, it's funny how you don't know what the ******** you're talking about.
Yeah, apparently you've never used VX before. It's idiots like you, stuck in RM2k, that make the RPG Maker community suck so bad.

Okay, let me get it straight; I know alot more than you on RPG maker game that you do. Knowing the programing language for making scripts doesn't make you know more about how program itself works. I'm not trying to diss you, I'm just saying what I think. I did not say your game will be s**t; it might be great if you do not stop making it after 3 weeks, which is what mainly happens in some RPG maker games; the creator does his creation and all that stuff, and after 2 or 3 weeks, he stops doing it. Why? Because he's so ******** bored of doing it. So good luck for not failing at this game.

But don't think that I say that because I succeded other games, hell no. Remember my SuperMario 64 hack? I stopped it, because it was too ******** boring to do. This is what may happen to your project. Don't belive me? See you in 2 week!

Now if you think that I don't know what the ******** i'm talking about after this paragraph, then you're a douche, cause I know you can be one at certain points.

Uh... no, you're the douche. And I have a guild full of people to back me up on that.
Also, I don't care if you think you know more about this than I do... it's useless arguing with an idiot. I've been working with this series of programs for more than eight years now and I'm pretty sure you're like seven years old. So, yeah.
And no, I'm not going to abandon the project until I'm done. That's always been bothering me... people in the community never finish their games. But I will. I'll ******** finish it.

As I said, see you in 2 weeks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:39 pm
Now that what I like hearing, Denko! blaugh

I don't mean burning Bunny Boy (I choose to be neutral) , I mean your sheer determination!

NEVAR GIVE UP!!!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:40 pm
denko will finish it. he knows the cult will force him.  
xD
Digilidi you don't know s**t about RPG Maker compared to Denko, your like 13, he's been using it since he was in like grade 3.
And plus, your Super Mario 64 thing was really shitty. You changed colours on Mario, and changed the look of enemies, bosses, and the portals to the worlds.
SOo hard.  

LifelessFawkes

Denko

~Xiloscent~
~Xiloscent~
so i wonder how long teh demo is? An hour plus more, depending on if you interact with everything.
what is the max level? Level 100, but I doubt you have the patience to do so in a demo. It would take FOREVER.
where are the ultimate weapons and spells located? Uh... Well, definitely not in Chapter One. XD But if you mean Overdrive Skills, they're available from the start.
is their secret bosses? Yeah, eventually.
what it's ESRB rating? Teen (Mild Language/Explicit Lyrics)
will it come out to console or handheld? ... You know this one. PC. I still don't know if it works on Macs.
will CHAD WARDEN talk about it? Doubt it.
will it be BALLIN'? Yeah.
REH REH REH REH? Reh.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:45 pm
Lifeless-Fox
xD
Digilidi you don't know s**t about RPG Maker compared to Denko, your like 13, he's been using it since he was in like grade 3.
And plus, your Super Mario 64 thing was really shitty. You changed colours on Mario, and changed the look of enemies, bosses, and the portals to the worlds.
SOo hard.
WHERE WERE THE ******** CARROT POWERUPS?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:48 pm
Interesting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:57 pm
go denko go!
go denko go!

Kagura_Sohma

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:27 pm

Sorry, I couldn't stop laughing when Diglidouche said he knew more about RPG Maker than you. XD

I know that XP beat's 2k and 2k3 and whatnot, and if VX beats XP, then it obviously beats the rest. o-o Besides, he's complaining about knowing which one is best even though he doesn't know coding. But I'm pretty sure coding can change so much that it doesn't matter what version you have. I mean, 2k3 you have side battles, but you made that with code anyway. =P So obviously, you know what you're doing. Pwn. Looking damn forward to the demo. =D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:46 pm
All I care about now is if it works for Macs...

But considering VX
stands for Vista and XP its not looking good...

Go Denko Go!  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:54 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
All I care about now is if it works for Macs...

But considering VX
stands for Vista and XP its not looking good...

Go Denko Go!
You could just like, get a PC  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games