Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:35 pm
[[Oh.. I'll sneak to the other school.. I say I'm REALLY SHORT. xD Fine with that?]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:04 pm
"Yeah.. I can understand that." Kiyoshi said, and kissed her cheek.
"I just feel bad for Akuro.. he's kind of a loner.." Kiyoshi said, laughing softly.
"So.. uhm.. do you think they.. you know..While we were at school?" Kiyoshi asked.

-----
Yuka laughed softly.
"No dear, of course not. I'm sorry if I.. disturbed you." Yuka said, flashing an apologetic smile.
"Only if you'd want me too.." She said, joking.
Yuka added some sugar to her tea and honey, then took the bag out.

[[Lawl.. Tea bag.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:12 pm
[[DOOD. I just got some good Irish Breakfast and it's loose tea so it's pretty good.]]

Akuro laughed then returned to rifling the cabinent.
"Tatsuya...Do you have any cereal?" He asked, still looking.
"No. I don't think so. Why would you want cereal?" He asked.
"You usually eat meat...I have some in the fridge." He said, then Akuro went rifling through the fridge. He came back out with a piece of steak in one hand, knawing on it.
"Alright fine." He said, then walked into the living room.

Aoi sighed.
"Yes, they probably did. And don't worry about Kuro, he hates living with us. He figures it's just something to amuse him. He doesn't need the company of a woman." She said, then looked at him.
"You have handsome eyes." She said, staring into them. Then pushed herself up to kiss him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:59 pm
[[Sry.. I was emptying in the dishwasher. D: ]]

uka sat at one of the bar chairs, taking her tea with her.
Maybe Akuro would know..
"Kuro.. They don't like me, do they? Aoi and Kiyoshi?" Yuka asked like she didn't care what the answer was. She looked to him, he was sitting on the couch.
-----

Kiyoshi smiled, kissing her back eagerly. It was the first time that day they'd been able to. School had it's restrictions.
"So what do you think of this.. Yuka? Do you think she's good for Tatsuya? Because if you ask me.. she looks like some sloe-bag." Kiyoshi said, now lying on his back.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:41 pm
[[Yeah, yeah, Sakura. XD (And I love the love triangle idea with Nori. x3 ]]
I guess I'll make a character. :3
And if you want to sneak over, then put on a disguise. ;o ]]

[[ o . o What happened to Nana and Naoki? Should they just have a time skip or something?]]

It was lunch again, and Nori decided to steal a small bit of tofu from Yuu's lunch. "Freeloader." Yuu mumbled and stole a tuna roll. They both were laughing and being idiots like they usually were, teasing each other and goofing off. Yuu turned to Emiko's direction and asked her, "Hey, Emiko-Chan, do you have any sashimi this time?" The two 'Hides' seemed to already accept Emiko's friendship enough and felt to be on good enough terms to give her the suffix 'chan' to the end of her name.
______
Erika nodded and smiled, trotting back to her room and slipped into a rather bright orange and white dress with long sleeves and white stockings. "I hope I won't be cold." She muttered, taking in the fact that it was still a little bit wintery outside. She hoped spring would come swiftly. Then summer. Summer. It was her favorite season.

[[Whatever happened to Akihiro and Amaya? o . o]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:45 pm
Akuro grinned.
"Well, I'm not so sure. I can tell that they aren't very fond of you no. But I have taking some sort of liking to you." He said, ripping a piece of meat off. He ate it rather furiously.

Aoi's eyebrows furrowed.
"Well, It's what he chose. If she isn't good for him or not, he'll have to deal with it." She said, crossing her arms.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:06 pm
[[Lmao I think Amaya, Aki, and Kazou died xd
OMG what if Kazou died.. like in a car accident..? THAT'D BE AWESOME!
O___O ]]

Emiko nodded.
"I do, actually. I still had a lot of left over things to make more. I always seem to have a lot of food at my house." She said, pulling the tray out of her bag.
Pulling off the lid, she placed it on her desk for them to have some. She took one for herself and popped it in her mouth.
-----

Hiroshi came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, and went into his room. His closet door was open. Erika was examining the dress she'd put on infront of the mirror on the wall.
"I like that one. It's cute." He said with a smile, and went into the closet.
Hiroshi threw his boxers in the laundry, then got dressed in a pair of black straight-legged jeans and a white button up shirt.
He came out and glanced at his hair from the mirror.
"I think I'm going to cut my hair today too.. It's getting too long.." He said, combing it once through.
________---

Yuka grinned at his words.
"Really..well thanks, Kuro." She said, smiling at him.
After taking another sip, she asked, "How, though? I mean... How've you taken a liking to me?"
Yuka motioned for Tatsuya to come sit beside her.
-----

Kiyoshi took her arms and unfolded them.
"Well.. either way, you shouldn't let it bring you down.. it makes me sad." He said, sticking out his lip; it was in mocking, childish way.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:12 pm
[[ O _ O Lul, it would! Do it only if you want to. xD ]]

Both of the Hides grinned eagerly and took a few, then decided to argue with each other for a second, but then made a truce. Maybe the reason they'd playfully argue is that they were dead bored.
_________

Erika smiled gently, but then looked at him peculiarly when he mentioned a haircut. Her smile dropped.

"GET BACK HERE!"

Visions of her past self ran through her mind as one of the girls in the storage had found a pair of scissors, and for some reason, took all of her rage out on Erika. Clumps of hair fell to the ground as she sliced through Erika's black tresses, Erika flailed and screamed, but the girl was several years older than her. By the time that the manager arrived on the scene, Erika's ear had been cut slightly, and her uneven, jagged hair was a mess. She looked horrible.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:32 pm
Hiroshi looked at Erika rather concerned. "Erika, hon, are you alright?" He asked, putting his arm on her shoulder.
"What's wrong?"
-----

Emiko ate a few more, then pushed they tray away to the boys.
"You can have the rest.." She said, smiling.
She fidgeted, wishing she had better patience.
He'll tell you after school.. so just calm down.. She reminded herself.
-----
[[LAWL! Okay. xd ]]

Amaya sat in the living room, the televesion on, the phone next to her. She'd tried calling Kazou's work several times, trying to figure out where the hell he was. They kept telling her each time that he'd already left for home.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Amaya found herself jumping up immeadiately from the couch to answer it.
There was a uniformed man. An officer.
"Mrs. Matsumura?" the officer asked in a gruff voice.
Amaya nodded, remembering her new last name. "Yes..?" She asked, confused why he was here. They'd done nothing wrong.
"I'm here to notify you your husband, Kazou Matsumura is dead. He was in a head-on collision with a truck. The driver was under the influence of alchohol..." He said, his voice lined with sympathy. Amaya broke into tears.
"Dead?" She breathed, tears spilled from her eyes.
"I'm sorry for your loss.." the officer said.
Amaya stepped forward, wrapping her arms around him. He was a little shocked at first, then hugged her. Amaya sobbed into his chest.

After a few minutes later, the officer explained that she had gained his house as well as all of his money. He told her that Kazou's body was too mangaled for them too view and would be buried. And then, he left.

Amaya sighed, wiping away her tears. She was fairly good at putting on a act. She honestly didn't care that he was dead. He'd done nothing to make her happier while he was alive. Amaya was almost glad he was gone.. just tried not to thin of him as as dead.
"AKIHIRO!" She nearly screamed, bounding up the staircase.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:48 pm
[[xD Lul. "WE BE RICH MINORS! @ w @ b" ]]

Akihiro nearly felt his heart stop when Amaya had screeched his name. He dropped his pencil and paper and ripped out his ear phones. He bolted out of his room, eyes wide and unsuspecting. "What?! What?! What happened?!" He shouted back.
___

Erika was taken out of her trance when Hiroshi touched her shoulder. She shook her head, "N--nothing." She gave him a fake smile. "I'm perfectly alright." She didn't want him knowing that her only experience with haircuts were negitive. When she lived with her parents, the subject was never brought about at least around her, and so she let her long hair keep growing. Her brothers would get routine haircuts, but she was never there.

_____

"Oh, uh, Emiko!" Yuu started up, pulling out his school bag and fumbled about for things. "Do you have your English notes? I forgot to write something down and I wanted to ask if I could borrow yours." He scooted his chair around until he was sitting rather close to her. What was the deal? If he had needed notes, he could have asked Nori, who was 2nd in his class. He didn't feel all too competitive, and so wouldn't kill himself over not being number one.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:05 pm
Tatsuya came and joined in on the conversation.
Akuro suddenly got a bit annoyed by that fact. He did think she was cute, but not that good of a personality.
"Well," He said, changing posisitons in the recliner. "You have a good personality." He said, lying through his teeth. Akuro was the best at lying. After spending years on the streets he found out not to tell the truth every time an officer or store-owner asked. And they had bought it everytime. The only one who seemed to catch him everytime was Tatsuya. Which was eyeing him suspiciously.

Aoi smiled and playfully pushed his lip, which was sticking out, back in. She giggled, then kissed him on the cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:02 pm
Amaya was just reaching the top of the stairs as Akihiro bolted out of his room. "What?! What?! What happened?!" He shouted back. She didn't stop; Amaya kept running, stopping when she jumped to tackle him.
As they landed, Amaya straddled him, and kissed his face several times, finally stopping at his lips.
After a minute she pulled away, Aki seemed rather shocked.
"Aki..." She panted, "Kazou.. he's gone.. he died. An officer just came down from the station, and told me what happened. Appearantly he was in a head-on collision... We're free. I got all his money.." She said, her voice low, but sounded happy.
Amaya felt a little strange; feeling happy about someone dying..
-----

Hiroshi eyed her suspiciously. He knew something was wrong.. why shouldn't she tell him?
"Alright then.." He said weakly, "We should go then." Hiroshi said, changing the subject.
I wonder if it had to do with me getting a haircut.. Maybe she had some issues with it in the past...
Taking her hand, he led her out of their room.
-----

Emiko nodded, with a smile.
"Yeah, I do. Here..." She said, digging through her bag.
Pulling out her notes, Emiko placed them into Yuu's hands.
"Just, you know.. give 'em back when you're done." She said, her voice soft.
I wonder why he didn't ask Nori... She thought, watching him copy them. Emiko looked up at Nori, a smile formed on her face out of habit. He wore the same confused expression she had a moment ago.
____________________---

Yuka smiled again.
"Thanks, Kuro." She said, "I think for a boy, you're very cute."
Glancing at Tatsuya, she noticed his eyes on Kuro. It seemed like there was something going on between them. Yuka didn't know what it was. She ignored it, and went back to her tea, almost empty.
Studying Akuro, Yuka noticed his pale complection.
"You're a vampire.. aren't you?" She asked, a curious expression on her face.
--
Kiyoshi held her tight, and then kissed her forehead.
"Are you hungry.. I'm feeling a little thirsty myself.. if you get what I mean.." He admitted. His throat burned slightly, causing him discomfort.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:17 pm
Aoi smiled.
"Nope. Lunch from school filled me up. You can have somen...Just a little though..." She said, her smile almost faded. She held out her wrist in front of his mouth.

Akuro nodded at Tatsuya, then resumed his conversation with Yuka.
"Yes. It's the whole reason why I'm here." He said, taking another bite out of his meat.

[[OMFG YOUR ON.]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:55 pm
Kiyoshi hated the idea, but couldn't resist. His fangs sank easily into her skin.
After a moment, he pulled away, the burning feeling gone.
"Thank you, Aoi." Kiyoshi said, kissing her wrist.
--

"Oh that's right.. the police are getting paranoid." She said, "So are you just here for a couple weeks.. or are you living here now?" Yuka asked, glad she could carry on normal conversation with him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:59 pm
Aoi smiled at him.
"It's alright...I feel fine." She assured him, then to make things better, she kissed him eagerly.

Akuro sighed.
"Well I'm not sure about that part. Maybe. For a long while." He said, licking his fingers.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games