Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:23 pm
I have no clue, I'm getting lost, no matter how hard I try, no one accepts my rpc names. i don't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:24 pm
sasukes chidori 25th roar
I have no clue, I'm getting lost, no matter how hard I try, no one accepts my rpc names. i don't know what to do.

((ok, go talk to the owner, or a vice.))  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:31 pm
"The owner of the guild?" He asked. He then asked another question. "What's going on in the village?" "I went to the academy and Kiara sensei sent me here." "Why?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:31 pm
((Lol. That's funny.))

"Hmmm. That's pretty smart. Sooner or later, your going to tire from loss of chakra. You shouldn't use it so fast." Dev made an Earth Clone and then ran at a slower pace because of the Earth Clone's speed. Dev jumped in the air while the Earth clone attacked of the clones. He kept his eye on the real Kogai and he swung at him.

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:32 pm
"Another question." He said. "Where do I find a Vice Captain to talk to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:33 pm
((When you talk about the guild itself or something that not actually part of the Naruto RP, Speak in OCC or Out Of Character. Im in a fight right now so i cant talk. Right now there is a war and we are academy students so we can not fight in the war at the gates.))  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:34 pm
Kogai blocked the blow with his forearms and swung his foot around to kick Dev in the side of the face. "My chakra's my business."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:36 pm
ok i get it, i can talk normally when i'm talking about the guild, cool.  

kiba of the wolf fang

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:37 pm
((please talk in OOC when talking about something outside the rp, look up members.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm
"Thanks for filling me in on the battle." He said to Devoker. "It was really good to not be left in the dark about it any more." "Thanks."  

kiba of the wolf fang

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:40 pm
"Oh." He breathed. "Sorry, I guess I was confused." "I have to find people OUTSIDE of the guild, that are in the guild, to message them and ask them the things I need to know if I want to talk OOC." He straightened out his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:40 pm
((No, exact opposite of what you just said. Lol.))
((@Kogai You did it again. Didnt state your defense of your clones. lol))

Dev ducked has he felt the wind of his enemy's kick. "Woah!" Dev swung his legs at Kogai's feet while he was crouched down on the floor. Dev's clone punched Kogai's earth clone in it's face because it did not poof away. His clone swung another punch.

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:45 pm
((THIS IS OCC. You see the parenthesis? THIS IS OCC. You do not need to PM people to talk out of character. THIS IS OCC.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:46 pm
((ooh crap, sorry dude))
Kogai lifted his leg, using the momentum of his failed kick he 180'd behind Dev. Kogai's regular clone leaped towards Dev. His earth clone faltered from the blow of Dev's earth clone.  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:46 pm
"So, I can talk OOC in the guild?" "But when, he asked?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games