Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 pm
"W-well.... what do you want to know....?"Asako asked her a bit nervously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:03 pm
"What's his personality, what does he like? Hmm? Anything along these lines.." She replied with interest.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:14 pm
"U-uhm... personality...? Let's see... hmm... how to put it into words. He's... The only words that come to mind when I want to describe him at all is.... sexy chocoholic.... but I'm not sure if that really helps any...."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:21 pm
Bridgette went silent before finally replying, "Hmm, I see. Well, start out with something cute.. like chocolate hearts. Then move on to normal chocolate or something more personal like cherry filled or caramel, try chocolate made out of the first letter of his name and then maybe you can try making your own chocolate."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 pm
"Umm-hmm..." She nodded, mentally taking notes on everything she was saying. Frankly, she was surprised that those two words led to this much advice. "Alright!" It sounded like it was going to be fun, getting all those kinds of chocolates.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:49 pm
She smiled seeing that Asako was pleased with the suggestions. "Good, good. Now, come help me cut some of the cakes." Bridgette waved Asako to the back.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 pm
"Ah! Yes! Work!" Asako laughed before following her. She glanced at Risky and what was left of the left overs and Risky most certainly knew what that meant, and went off to eat it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm
"I got a little carried away myself." She laughed, "Can't forget about work now. You could get some of the little chocolate hearts from the front if you like, there's lots so you can just take some." Bridgette suggested as she started to cut a strawberry cake.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:25 pm
"Really...? Thanks! I'll do that before work ends. It's better to get started now... I'll be up front taking orders, then!" Asako smiled before walking out to where the tables were.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 pm
Bridgette smiled back at her and waved as she went off to take orders, "Alright, I'll be back here if you need me."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:41 pm
Asako sighed. It had been a long shift. Or at least it felt that way. It was much busier than the day before. And finally it was over. That just meant getting changed and kidnapping some chocolate hearts to give to Mello later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:23 pm
Bridgette was helping the last customer, placing a large cake into a box before seeing them off. "... I'm so tired." She yawned as she watched Asako take the chocolates. "I guess I'll get changed them. I'll be back in a moment." She waved before retreating to the staff room.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm
"Okay," Asako nodded as she placed the chocolates in a small box. It was way better than putting them in a napkin, at any rate. She let out a giggle as she closed the box, wondering what Mello would say about them.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:49 pm
Mello had returned to pick up Asako. Walking inside he noticed that they had started closing and Asako was already out of uniform. "How did it go?" He asked as he approached her, "Ready to go?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:53 pm
"Ah...." Asako sighed. "Today was pretty busy, actually..." She shook her head, hiding the box of chocolate hearts for now. "Yeah, I'm ready to go!" she smiled. "Bye Bridgette!"she called out to her co-worker.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff