Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:56 pm
Meanwhile as they talk she stands up and begins to slowly walk around before sitting below a tree.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:38 pm
Detachi walked in to the park and sat down criss-crossed.He read the instructions to the jutsu and he formed some handsigns. "Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu!" he shouted. He tried to breathe the fire, but he breathed smoke instead...

- Great Dragon Fire Technique:
Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:40 pm
Detachi formed the handsigns again and shouted,"Katon: Gouryuuka no Jutsu!" He breathed out Dragon head resembling fireballs towards a tree. It scorched the tree and it set on fire. Detachi picked up a rusty bucket near the pond and put it out in minutes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:48 pm
Yokai was around at the moment sad, very sad, "Crap! What am I going to do? WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?" Yokai sat down by a tree and watched the leaves fall, one by one. One leaf fell on his head by Yokai shook it away. "Dam! Im 18 and im not even chunin yet!" Yokai started pounding the ground with all his might leaving a hole the size of his fist. "Im so dam weak!"

Dripples

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:52 pm
Detachi ignored Yokai screaming and he slung the scroll on to his back. If he was going to compete against Xantos Hyuuga, he was going to have to learn some of his clan techniques. "Fight fire with fire," he thought. Detachi gathered some chakra as the jutsu was formed, and he tried to concentrate it into his whole arm. He only got a bit of it, if not nothing. "I have to try harder!" he thought.

Hakke Hasangeki - Eight Divination Signs Destructive Mountain Fist
Character Use: Hyuuga Neji
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Note: Special Bloodline Technique
Special Note: Anime Only
Hakke Hasangeki is a Taijutsu technique utilized by Hyuuga Neji. Extending chakra from his body, Neji will thrust his palm into his target. This will send out a wave of chakra that will knock his opponent backwards into nearby rock to cause further damage. It is unknown if this wave can also collapse his target's tenketsu points.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:56 pm
Detachi harvested more chakra from his body and moved it into his arm. His blue chakra showed and he quickly ran up, slamming the fist into the tree he used earlier. It made a huge hole in the center of it. "Yes!" he shouted.  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Detachi sat down and took a breather. He was happy to be so high in the ranks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:18 pm
She walks in and slowly makes her way to the swings. She sat on the swing and slightly begins to swing.  

kikiomoru

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:40 pm
Detachi left the park to look for Hanzo... "I hope we can find Zann after five long years," he thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:40 pm
Detachi returns and decides that Hanzo is in his castle. He walked up to an empty spot and pulls out the Katon scroll Hanzo had given him. He then looked for jutus to learn...  

Detachi

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:50 pm
SHe swings higher while looking at Detachi. ~who is he?... i havent seen him before~ she thinks to herself.She slightly begins to humm a song that had suddenl popped up into her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:53 pm
((Actually, you have. I was Xiah's friend.))
Detachi lays out the scroll and reads the instructions. He formed a few handsigns and in an instant, he had his whole arm engulfed in fire. "Whoah!" he said as he looked at it. he ran up to a tree and cut it down in an instant. The fire dissapeared and it left Detachi impressed.

Katon: Daitou no Jutsu (Fire Release: Longsword Technique)
Description: Similarly performed as compared to the Katon Kyuuka, the user instead focuses all heat around them onto their skin. Then, by molding chakra in the most precise manner they are able to turn their entire arm, the most dominant usually, into a long, flaming sword. It shoots out from the arm and remains there for a few moments, incinerating anything it touches. Comprised of the same sort of heat given off by the Kyuuka, it is basically amplified to the point where it can be used offensively.  

Detachi

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:43 pm
After training for a few hours, Detachi Hyuuga left the park.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:36 pm
Akira walked through the Park."Hmm...what there to do?" He said as he continue to walk. "I think I'll go to HQ or something."  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:26 pm
Yokai left the park upset  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games