Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 am
Metara frowned towards the bell. Surely it wasn't time yet? But it was. A light smile graced her lips as she called out the homework pages to the retreating students. She made sure to give them plenty of it. "Good-bye, I can't wait for our next class." It was a lie, she just wanted to kill those brats, but that wouldn't do.

Azar was confused as to why the bell had rang, but he decided that it was a good thing. Good things didn't have to be investigated into. Azar quickly ran out the door, weaving between the hoards of people.

Voila smiled widely. "Guess time heard my wish." She murmured as she stood up. "Bye," Voila waved to the study-hall teacher as she walked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 am
Emerald smirked. "I love school." She ran out quickly and appeared before her new friend, Voila. "Hey!"

Maya ran out with her bag and put her books in her locker. "School is finally out. Yes!" She had a pile of homework from Metara. "I hate that women....so much!"  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:35 am
'Ok class time for you to go and for me to and pretend to do some work, have a good one but rember I want to see you all next unharmed and ready for another 'easy' session of englishg' Wes annocuned of the roar of the herd of the school shuttling away from their medioka confines for the day. While he stayed here and pretended to do some 'work' isntead of playing online moropgs despite the fact he wasn't very good.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:45 am
"Hey," Voila said, still grinning from the quick release. "I thank whatever forces have decided that time should pass quicker today." Voila said with a mocking reverent glance up.

Azar sighed. He was definitely very unhappy about the homework load. Shouldn't there be a law for how much a teacher could give? But he was overjoyed that school was out. "We all hate her." Azar said with a chuckle as he heard Maya's remark.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:23 pm
Emerald laughed. "Well since school is out want to go do something around town?" She said with a smile.

Maya looked up at Azar. "But every school has a hated teacher." She said with a smile. She grabbed her bag and put it over her shoulder. "Well, finally school is out for today." She started to walk out the main door and felt the wind on her skin and threw her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:40 am
Toby caught with the others his mission set reformualted in his mind, now was ther opportune time to begin their invesitgation into the schools mystery in repsondance to the reaosn they were sent here. 'Azar can I have a word' he said causually yearning to get this over and done with as soon as possilbe, it humiltating being here despite tehcnially he was much older then most of his kids.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:13 am
"Well good bye every body!" she said kindly to her students.

Maddie gave her an unsure nod as she walked out.

"One, Two, Three, Four Fi-ive, s-s-six," Min counted. When the bell rang her teacher said in Vietnamese, "Time to go now." And thats what Min did.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:57 pm
Azar nodded his head, giving a wave to Maya. "I'll catch up with you later." He walked over to Toby before casually leaning against the lockers. "What's up?" Azar asked, knowing that this would be about the mission. It was almost a shame that he couldn't go and enjoy life at the moment. Instead he was stuck investigating at school, staying at the school after it had ended. But he could deal with it, all a part of being a hero.

Voila nodded her head. "Sure. You ever been here before?" She said, implying the town. Voila had lived for a while at the boarding school, so she knew the town fairly well by now.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:02 pm
Maya waved back and walked down the stairs. She headed toward the small cafe'. She walked in grabbed her self a small smothie. She gave them a small amount of change.

Emerald remebered the real reason she was here. "Oh. Actually this is my first year around the school." She pulled Voila into an empty classroom. "Hey can you help me with some info about this school?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:03 pm
Voila raised a curious eyebrow, cocking her head. "What is there to know about this school? All schools are dull places of learning, secretly designed to make kids into adults." Voila chuckled before noting the seriousness in Emerald's tone. "Hey... Is there actually a reason why you came here? With all the others?" Voila asked, her mind drifting to events darker than pounds of homework that had transpired at the school.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:24 am
'We need to do a scout of the school, the students are out of the way and most of the teachers will be to, we need to get this out of the way and done, I can't stand another lesson in this intolerable school, so we better hurry up and get done' Toby said flatly as the mass of chilrdren rushed out of the school with no hesitation.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:16 pm
Azar nodded his head, completely agreeing with Toby's statement of not wanting to go to another lesson. Cocking a grin, he said, "I guess we should've skipped. Well, we better get going if we want to finish before tomorrow morning's classes start up." Azar spoke quietly, glancing at the kids who ran past them. They didn't seem to be interested in the conversation, in fact, they seemed like they just wanted to get out of this building.

Metara slipped out of the math classroom, locking it up. She walked, avoiding the students, towards the teacher's lounge. There was no way you could describe her desire to leave this place, but she had left a few things in the lounge that she needed to take home. Her eyes narrowed with hatred as she thought of some of the students in her class. She would definitely have to get rid of them, or persuade them to her some favors. It was highly unlikely that would be successful, but if she put the right amount of persuasion in her voice, it could work.  

dragonelf213

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:50 am
'Well should start with all the classrooms and should move onto the faculty loungue, if the teachers are inolved it'll be worth invesitgating them as well' Toby coutnued the mass of children began to water down, as the mintues creeped on the chilrdren evaporated slowly away. Now was the time to start.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:45 am
Emerald didn't know if she should say the truth. Voila was her friend and she new her secrets. Would she be ok with this one? "Um...Actually there is a reason why we are here. We were here to get information on why some students have been aparently missing. We believe its the teachers but were not quiet sure. But it would be nice if you helped me a bit. But if you get in trouble sorry." She laughed thinking about how much they do get in trouble for really everything.  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:02 pm
Min aimlessly walked down the hall. She was startled to see Azur with person she didnt know after school got out. She walked up behind Azur, "What are you being?" she said

Maddie walked past Emerald. "Hey guys!" she said and walked over.

Mrs. O'Neal began to pack up her things.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff