Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:39 pm
((S'alright- my brain's broken so I can't be much of a hlep. mrgreen ))
Cobain gazed into the distance, his eyes glazed slightly and he started to hum "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts", nodding his head side to side lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:54 pm
(I'm just trying to kick-start something, and dispose of Andurael/Anthenor until further notice. Urgh.)

Kiae rolled her eyes Cobain's way, but suddenly gasped in surprise. Holding a hand to her head, she was surprised when tears formed in her eyes.
"Andurael left," she said faintly. "Something serious happened...Anthenor went with him, I believe."
Blinking, she shook her head to try to clear her thoughts.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:19 pm
Color Me Fubar
(I'm just trying to kick-start something, and dispose of Andurael/Anthenor until further notice. Urgh.)

Kiae rolled her eyes Cobain's way, but suddenly gasped in surprise. Holding a hand to her head, she was surprised when tears formed in her eyes.
"Andurael left," she said faintly. "Something serious happened...Anthenor went with him, I believe."
Blinking, she shook her head to try to clear her thoughts.

Cobain shook off the train of thought he had been pursuing, he felt it, but not as strongly. "Who... What? Left where?" He shook his head, coming back into focus. "Where'd they go, Kiae?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:22 pm
"I don't know," she said shortly, the ache inside her growing. "Just...away. Something happened with his family," she added with a frown, using the Bond to pick at her Warder's emotions.
Something occured to her, and she set her lips in a thin line.

(Just so everyone knows, I'm going with what Andurael and I discussed a while ago.)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:25 pm
((Figured))
"I hope it's nothing too serious." Cobain said, frowning. "Although it must be, to make him run off like that without saying a word... He doesn't seem like that sort of person..."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:27 pm
"It's serious. He'd never leave me like this unless it was. And Anthenor...I suppose they needed an Asha'man..." she mused, hurt her Warder had just abandoned her.
Knowing Andurael too well to harbor anger for very long, her eyes widened when she realized what was coming through the Bond and closed her eyes, as if in pain.
"Excuse me, Ethin. I need to speak to Cobain privately," she said abruptly, heading off into the trees without another word.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:43 pm
Cobain followed close behind. "I"m sure things'll work out, Kiae. They always tend to, after all." He added with more cheer then he really felt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:45 pm
"I don't need reassurance, Cobain," she replied tersely, stopping to look at him over her shoulder. Her hood was laying down her back, and the look of pain on her face was obvious.
"I need to break my Bond to Andurael," she continued, trying to sound matter-of-fact about it.
"Perhaps this is punishment for shielding Esole," she thought wryly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:11 pm
"Wha- Kiae, are you sure about this?" Cobain asked, feeling her pain. "Are you really sure you need this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:12 pm
"No," she admitted, her head in her hands. "But Andurael can't afford any distractions at this time. And if he's unable to act as my Warder, the Bond is simply a nuisance."
The words came out with difficulty, and she sat down on the ground. "I need you to make sure nothing decides to attack me after I break the Bond," she informed him. "I can lay the weaves on myself."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:24 pm
"Alright." Cobain said reluctantly. "If you're sure about this." He swung his bardiche about, scanning the surrounding forest. "You're safe." He considered masking his bond, but decided against it. Kiae might want to draw on his hardiness. "You're safe." he repeated quietly, watching the forest now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:27 pm
"As much as any of us can be," she replied quietly, her eyes on the ground. Closing them, she hesitated before masking her own Bond to Cobain and Ethin. The last thing she wanted to do was tangle the weaves of their Bonds and lose them as well.
Forming the weaves in her mind, she delved into her own mind past the intricate weaves already there, finding Andurael's weave without any problems. It was the strongest, and the brightest in her mind.
"Until we meet again, my friend," she thought regretfully, a tear escaping as she severed the weave swiftly.
Gasping, she opened her eyes and swayed a bit.
"That hurt more than I thought," she whispered, after assuring herself her other Bonds were still intact.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:46 pm
Cobain took one last scan about their surroundings and then kneeled in front of Kiae. "It's alright, Kaie. Come see." He said, pulling her into a hug. "Sometimes what's neccesary hurts."
((Always hated spelling neccesary. Neccessary... Necc... beh. What needs to happen.))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:48 pm
"Trust me, I know," she replied shakily, leaning into his embrace with a sigh. There was an emptiness inside her that hadn't been there before, and the ache was so painful her teeth hurt. She hoped that wasn't how Esole felt with her shield up, even though she hadn't severed the Bond.
"And that makes the count down to two," Kiae added with a small laugh that sounded pathetic even to her ears.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:58 pm
Cobain chuckled dryly. "S'pose it does, at that." He said, not really sure of what else to say. He felt Kiae's emptiness through the bond and subconsiously held her a bit tighter, chewing the corner of his lip. "The both of us can't feel like this, now." He thought, steadying his emotions.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games