Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:21 am
'I need time to think over your demands, we'll return shortly with breakfast and we'll then discuss a stragtey' Robin said slowly, this boy was striking a hard deal which caused him a lot of problems and possibly a lot for the others as well. He turned to leave nodding at the over two he needed to swift and careful with the prisoner leaving without recieiving an aknwodgment was Batman trait and tend to help with his interrgations so it'd be worth trying it out to see if it would bare any results.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:48 am
'Excellent, will for now I wish to feed my curiousity. Is their any way you could demonstarate the powers you have yet to show me ?'' Shade asked with a unqiue naively curious tone. Reaper may be hiding much more under his hat and didn't want to discover certain skills in the heat of battle and find himself feeling foolish for not utilisng them during battle.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:41 am
Beast Boy followed after Robin, stumbling in his haste to get out of the room. "So, what are we going to do with him?" He asked Robin.

Reaper nodded his head, "Of course there's ways I can show you. I recommend we go elsewhere unless you want this room demolished." Reaper was fine with showing off his powers. Despite the fact that he wouldn't be working for Shade forever, he was still ready to give them the upper edge for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:36 am
'We can't keep him locked up for ever and theirs prove of what he talks about. We need to find Jason, maybe he'll have much more luck with him then we've had' Robin replied coldly allowing his longer cape to cover him again, Jason had bought him here and was now nelgecting his duties, where was he ?.

Jason stood by the batmobile gleaning metal giving a perfect clear refletion of his new suit, their hadn't been enough equipment in his size to create an exact copy of the Batsuit so he'd had to make do. This would mean he needed the rest of the image to prove he was the Dark knight, well for now that was. He was checking the Batmobile to ensure none of the anit theft systems had been left online due to Batman's cautious nature espeically after some of Jasons escapade. He heard the approaching unwelocme vocals of Titan boy and the rest of his brigade behind him, using his batwave he unlocked the Batmobile grateful it had opened with little resistance and slipped into the dark overpowring leathery smell of the Batmoblie. The roof swished shut with a metalic hiss.
Jasons version of the Batsuit: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:56 am
'Hmmm very well, I know of a place sutiable, prepare to be teleported my boy' Shade coutinued flexing his fingers, he felt the charge of excitmen rush through him as he was keen to see what over talents Reaper had and how he could utilise them to his plans, he was sure the boy was withhelding over talents he could find useful.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:31 pm
Sparrow Girl nodded towards her father and was following him. She than looked back at the boy with calming eyes. She than looked away and followed her dad. Sparrow Girl listen to the plan and haven't said a word now. She's been affully quiet now.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:48 am
'Jason ?' Robin enquired soflty at first if he Jason had returned he didn't wish to yell it out and have it echeo throuhgout the cave and alert their prisoner that Jason was missing leading to further agitation. He patience with Jason was running short. His behaviour was reckless and childish and had caused more problems then it had solved. Though thier had to be a reason Jason was chosen by Batman, surely ?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:13 pm
Sparrow Girl followed her father and heard him say Jason's name. 'Where is he?' she thought in her mind(to herself). Her brown eyes looked around the cave. She than thought in her mind again, 'How long am I going to stay here? Not that I like spending time with father, mother, Beast boy, and doing some missions with them. But I can't stay in this cave long. I was suppose to leave today but it appears that no one is letting me leave. I got to go see that witch.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:58 am
Robin employed his sharp eyes to scout the cave looking for any small sign in where Jason had gone. He seemed to have vanished, though the training he'd gone through had probaly provided him with the abilites to create that feeling. He moved over to the Bat-computer, if he wasn't going to come out, he'd call him out, he opened up a com link to what seemed to be his com-link.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:04 pm
Beast Boy wanted to be of some help, but the one way he could locate Jason, sniffing him out, was over before it started. He had no knowledge of what Jason smelled like and it didn't appear as if there were any objects around that had his scent around it like an article of clothing. Sighing, Beast Boy leaned back against the wall, sharp eyes skimming over the room. He looked mournfully at a cool-looking gadget, wishing that he could touch it, but knowing that someone would bite his hand off if he did. Still, he was rather bored and it did look enticing.

Reaper smirked. Teleportation was rather odd when other people did it for you. He was so accustomed to teleporting himself, but it was nice not to have to spend the energy in moving particles.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:16 am
'I've got him ,come on. I'm getting tired of his attitude, it's causing us way to way to many problems' Robin muttured, he noticed Beastboys attentions waining, amdtdely his was to, Jason's childish behavirour had begun to cause to many problems for them and he didn't seem aprticularly interested in correcting them either.

Jason acessed the Batmoblies camera systems focuing on in what Titan boy the losers were upto, looked like they were gonna track with his comm, to bad he left it in the lock up with his suit. As soon as they went down to investigate.Then the new Batman could step out and show his truee colours and put Titan boy and his band of losers in the shade while the boy wonder how cared get attention for once.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:26 am
The two appeared in a poorly lighted stadium which had been abandoned due to it's creepy and unwecoming nautre, the shadows formed creatures of fear where the light dared not to tread. It was the perfect place to test the boys powers without being distubed by any unwanted dim witted human, well for their sake they better not come across them. 'Ok show what you've got, got ready rid of those hideous chairs surrouding the stadium' Shade began clicking his sitffened fingers.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:30 pm
Starfire walked over to Sparrow Girl and Beast Boy with a small smile. It than disappeared as she felt some sort of pain in her body. She touched the bite marks on her shoulder that Ice Moon had left after she sucked some of her alien blood. For soem reason the bite started to cause Star some pain.

Sparrow Girl looked to her mother Starfire witha an odd face. She than notice that Star had put her hand on her shoulder, where the bite marks were from Ice Moon. "You ok mother?" she asked in concern.

"I'm fine," replied Starfire. "But for some reason this bite is staring to hurt but I'll be fine. I hope," she said with a concern voice. She wasn't sure why the bite it starting to sting.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:49 pm
Beast Boy glanced at Starfire. "I hope it's not infected." Then again, an infection might be better than the alternatives. At least infections had a cure that was widely known. Looking at Robin with a final glance at the interesting gadget, he stated, "I suppose we have to talk to him."

Reaper smirked, "With pleasure." He was irked by the way that Shade clicked his fingers in command as he didn't like serving anyone but his demonic master, but he did understand that for now he was working with Shade. Reaper didn't bother with the skeletal illusion, so his seemingly human fingers looked quite innocent as he outstretched his hand. However, the the wave of dark red, almost black, energy that shot from his hand wasn't innocent at all. The energy flew in a spearlike formation at the chairs, decimating them upon impact.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:09 pm
"Yeah, Beast Boy maybe right. Maybe your cut is infected," said Sparrow Girl. She just hoped it wasn't something else. For if it was then that would be very bad.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games