Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:41 pm
Kyoko could see the barrier start to break, then quickly build itself back up. Toyo really looked like she might have broken down and cried.

"Toyo, no. It's okay, to cry." Kyoko used a comforting voice. She got up from the floor and sat on the edge of her bed.
"What's wrong?" Kyoko asked, pushing the hair from Toyo's pale face.
"I'm here to listen to you, too, Toyo."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:00 pm
Toyo's inner self screamed.
"Nothing. Well, at least, not right now. I can obviously see that you do not want me, and that's fine." She said calmly. She had no time to cry and be a baby.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:43 pm
Travis smirked at Mayumi’s comment. Stalker…. He’d never thought of it that way when it came to her. Wanting to be near each other all the time was just part of the imprint thing, he figured.
Mayumi moved to sit on his lap; Travis rested his hands on her hips automatically.
She held his face in her hands and closed the space between their lips.
He closed his eyes and kissed back, slow at first. It always amused him how passionate she was for such a young girl.
“Easy, easy.” He chided gently, taking her hands from his neck.
He didn’t want to get too carried away at the moment, which was easier said than done when your girlfriend is sitting on you, alone in your room.

Travis moved to her neck, trailing kisses down her shoulder, nibbling playfully.
You should be the one being careful…
Already carried away, Travis lifted Mayumi and shifted her under him onto the bed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 pm
This was already leading where Mayumi had intended.. but would Travis allow it? Mayumi couldn't be sure. She it more than likely crossed his mind, because it crossed her's all the time.
Mayumi laughed softly to herself. Too fast.
Travis now was lying a top her, her back on the bed. She was sent off in a blissful state.
If it were up to her, Mayumi would drop out of school and marry him. They could live together..
Mayumi smiled, whisking away her fantasy. Her parents wouldn't like that. They didn't even really now who Travis was.

Caressing his cheek, Mayumi directed his lips back to hers and kissed him more deeply, slow. Enjoying every second she had with him.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:53 pm
Kyoko sighed. Toyo was giving up on herself.
"Toyo, don't be that way. You know I still care about you but as a friend. That may not be what you had intended, I can't very well change that now." Kyoko's voice was soft, trying to comfort her.
"Don't give up on yourself, Toyo. There are other people out there. You may not even want a relationship with anyone right now, but don't stay hung up on someone who is taken."
Tears were coming to her eyes. That was what she'd tried telling herself over and over after Mori had dumped her the first time. Her feeling always stayed the same though, she didn't give up on him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:06 pm
Toyo's eyes burned with regret. She should've never even kissed stupid Kyoko. Cause of course she fell for her stupid, stupid brother because every girl did. It was all just so stupid and unfair.
"No." She said harshly. "I'm fine just leave me alone." She raised her voice slightly, but controlled it and brought it back down.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:12 pm
Toyo just sounded pissed off now. And Kyoko had caused it.
At least she doesn't look so upset... just now she's mad at me.
"Fine, okay. You were the that kissed me though. You know that." Kyoko couldn't help but get upset about the situation.
She was trying to do the right thing, apologizing and Toyo was raising a temper.
Kyoko lied down on her bed.
I hate this. I hate standing people be mad at me.. and I can't change their minds. Kyoko thought. She calmed herself down, otherwise there might soon be a whole punched into the wall.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:19 pm
Toyo felt her stomach pierce. It caused her physical pain. She stood up. She had never faught with anyone.
"At least I didn't kiss BACK!" She yelled, then stalked out of the room with her music player/headphones. She slammed the door.
It felt so good to release her anger.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 pm
Kyoko was getting mad. Toyo had no right to be yelling or blaming her.
I can't get mad.. I'm just going to end up hurting myself again. Kyoko looked down at her right forearm. She'd cut herself in the past and was lucky that the scars were almost faded away. Only because she used something on them, some medicated scar removal.
Instead of digging out the razor, she rolled over, onto her stomach, burying her face in her pillows.
I don't get her.. Kyoko thought, frustrated.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:14 pm
Mayumi brought Travis back to her lips. He didn’t mind.
She kissed him deeply, slowly. And he kissed her back with fervor.
With one arm he supported himself, the other traveled down to her collarbone,
Stroking his finger across it lightly, he continued until he reached the hem of her shirt pushing it down her shoulder some, exposing smooth ivory skin.
Her skin was so soft. Flawless.
All was silent in the room besides their breathing and the occasional stir of blankets.
He parted from her, pulling back some. He gazed at the shoulder he had uncovered and then back into her eyes closely. Travis half smiled, “Did you come here in hopes of seducing me?” He asked quite seriously when he was half joking.
He bent down to kiss her forehead, keeping his lips pressed there for a moment before pulling back slowly to look into her eyes again, a burning hazel color.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:38 pm
Mayumi bit her lip. So he'd guessed it. She knew he'd see the guilt on her face.
"I guess you could say that." Mayumi said with a smirk.
"What're you going to do about it, babe?" She asked, her hand took his, their fingers interlaced.
Mayumi was still lying on her back. She wanted to pull him on top of her, and kiss him again.
Her heart, she felt it, beating faster than it normally would be. I wonder if he can hear it. She amused herself.

There was a feeling Mayumi had, that Travis wasn't going to let this happen. She felt silly now, having him ask that. Was he really serious? It was difficult to judge, hearing the laugh in his voice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:18 am
Her intentions weren’t really that hard to guess at, it was pretty obvious, actually.
Travis thought about it some.
It seemed like it was heading there, they both wanted this…
He looked at her lying on his bed partially under him.
She was so beautiful and tempting. Travis could hear her heart-feel it against his. It was much like his own.
He placed his hand over her heart. It fluttered like a trapped bird.
Withdrawing his hand and sitting up he answered; “N-nothing.” He sounded almost angry. It was hard to say this.

His hand stayed with hers; he squeezed it in frustration. He wanted, and yet, something held him back. Something moral. Mayumi was different…He couldn’t, not just yet.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:04 pm
When Travis's hand hand rested on her chest..Mayumi had almost actually believed he was allowing this, giving in.
His expression changed, like he looked upset.
"N-nothing." Travis told her, his tone, made her think he was angry.
So he wasn't going to do this, he wanted nothing further?
Had she done this? Made him mad? Upset?
Mayumi wasn't sure, but nonetheless tears were quick to follow his words.

His hand stayed with hers; Mayumi's hand didn't reply to his squeeze. It was still in response.
"I- I'm sorry, Travis," Mayumi choked out her word, "I apologize if I've upset you."
There was nothing she could see that she'd done wrong. Was he just not ready for this? Was he even really mad at her?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:37 pm
"I- I'm sorry, Travis," Mayumi choked out. Travis’s head jerked up in response.
"I apologize if I've upset you." She went on. She was crying, actually crying- tears and all.
Travis felt bad for what he had done. He wished he could take it all back somehow.

Aw man. I messed up big time. I didn’t think she was going to cry over this! I’m the one who’s upset over here!
“Why are you apologizing?! You did nothing wrong!” He didn’t mean to raise his voice at her, that certainly wasn’t going to help the situation at all, but it just slipped out that way. It was so hard to say no to her like this and she wasn’t helping any.
Now he was angry. He stood, ripping his hand away.

“You think I don’t want to? I do, I want to so bad. But….I Don’t know, ok! It’s like…I can’t.” Travis went on, the stress and irritation apparent in his tone.

haruxxx
Crew

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games