Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:43 pm
Woah... go Nohea-chan!! You rock!! I can't do anything that good on Paint. Heh, you don't even need to scan your pictures, if you can do paint pictures that well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:47 pm
wha. She is good with the mouse ^^ ::rubs head:: i wish i could draw that good..irl even.

:Smiles:: nite Nohea ^^ She's soo kawaiiil....  

KuraiGekkou

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:49 pm
Wow... that's getting around pretty quickly. ^o^ Hhmm... I can draw.. pretty well irl wise... I just can't do anything with a mouse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:01 am
Aww, thanks guys crying I really wish I had a scanner though......I drew this tonight, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. .......which makes me want a scanner more crying I'd draw it better........but I'm too lazy to make another one xd And it would be nicer on paper. Maybe I should be posting this in the art section......  

Nohea-Chan

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:19 am
aww!!! *steals the picture* the cat is mine now!!!! MWAHAHA!!

Hey, Nohea can you draw my character?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:54 am
Woah, Popoki is so kawaii!! OooOo, you should try drawing all of our characters to test your computer drawing skills. At least, until you get a scanner. 3nodding  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:13 pm
::bangs head on table:: no fair, I have school tomorrow gonk well summer school that is -.- *sigh* Im taking P.E. so I dont have to take it next year, or any other year (Wohoo, no more P.E.!!) *sigh* but still...school talk2hand maybe thats why im so stressed...Oh and Nohea those are reealy cute pictures whee I just want to take the cat home and cuddle it up!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:30 pm
i likes the Nohea better then the kitty ^^!! but thats probably cause im a guy XP.

Mes just came back from Shopping with Mint ^^. I bought this cute pink shirt for moi and i love it so much ^^. Except.. Mint didnt like it..

She just hates it cause i look so good in it ^^.

Okies. Well i guess me goes work on the Student IDs.  

KuraiGekkou

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:49 pm
Hm..i feel like i haven't been on for a lon gimte even though i took a nap and ate icecream..

I envy who ever has no school left. I have monday and half of tuesday for school. Except on Monday its field day. I'm not really i fan for field day  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Wow, I remember field day in elementary school. That was a lot of fun for me, since our field was HUGE. Mr. Depaul would always bring his dog that day, so there would be a lot of wooing girls. xd Heh, I just got out of school on Friday, and I still have my 4.0 GPA. But I'm hoping to bring that up next year with my three AP courses. ^_^  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:28 pm
Well next year i'll be sophmore, i'll no longer be freshman..or what i call it freshmeat. BUt after freshman, in Gym we're suppose to wear gym uniforms which the shorts are too short..but thats my opinion.

Yeah field day, i remember it in elementry too, we use to have colors as a team name. I remember being on the yellow team just because my hair was strawberry-blonde. The reason i don't bond well with Field day is that i suck at it. I'm only good at musical chairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:39 pm
Oh, heh. I always enjoyed the relay races and tug-o-war. But that's cool, you'll be a sophmore and I'll be a junior. ^o^ But musical chairs is the best classic hands down. Hhmm... I may not have that much strength in the athletical department, but I do enjoy playing around. Meh... I don't like wearing shorts for P.E., do they allow you to bring your own gym pants or shorts?  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:45 pm
No, but we have uniforms to. The uniforms are kind of cool. You wear a white collared shirt with purple tie and purple and white plaid skirt. I remember when i won musical chairs i got cake.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:02 pm
Lucky. xd Heh... that reminds me of the cake walk. That... I've never participated in before.  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:07 pm
Thread in site feedback! Called Intruder Alert! Code Red! Intruder Alert! Code Red!

Basically, it's about security systems for when the battle system comes with Gaia Towns, and about being able to build a guild to walk around in.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games