Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:42 pm
(AWWWWWW! So cute!! What do they look like?)

Rollan watched as the door was opened, going in as she gestured. The inside of the caravan was warm..it felt..safe..and looking around he saw one empty bed with some drawings on it. Drawings that as he got closer, were of him! Rollan's lips became a huge smile, baring all his fangs but surprisingly not frightening.

His tail wagged back and forth and his ears perked, and he darted to Laura, moving in a circle around her before pushing her onto her bed and hopping up, licking her face and then nuzzling her, You drew me..no one's ever done something like that before..they're so wonderful..you're so wonderful! I love you, Laurel. Rollan licked her again, clearly very happy, very excited, and filled with love for Laura.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:04 pm
((Moon is a Chihuahua/Maltese mix and has the Maltese fur with the Chihuahua face and is black with white paws and 'eyebrows.' Dolce is a Calico. I heart Calicos. mrgreen ))

Laura was trying to surpress the giggles that wanted to get out from Rollan's obvious happiness and from him licking and nuzzling her. "R-Rollan!" she whispered, trying not to laugh. "Down boy. . . It's not every day one makes friends with a wolf . . ." she said softly and wrapped her arms around his neck as she settled into bed. "Good night Rollan . . ." she said, trying to word her sentences so that if anyone was listening, they wouldn't find anything suspicious about her talking to a wolf. She then kissed him on the snout before settling back in, a smile on her face as she giggled softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:49 pm
(AWWWWWWWWWWW> They sound so cute! Give them pets for meh! I'd give them cookies but cookies for humans are not cookies for dogs. *sagely nod*)

Rollan heard his name whispered and was only encouraged more, raising a brow in amusement at the 'down boy'. Arms wrapped around him, and he was tempted to howl again and managed to keep quiet only out of the threat of being ousted from the camp for causing a ruckus. He lay down, his body beside Laura and his neck area laying against her arm and his head beside hers. Rollan licked her cheek after being kissed, love evident in his eyes, Goodnight, Laura..I love you, my neera. Rollan nuzzled against her before laying his head down next to hers and closing his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:56 pm
((Okies!!))

Laura giggled softly and cuddled up to Rollan. "I love you too . . . my neera . . ." she whispered softly as she too closed her eyes and then slowly drifted off to sleep, her dreams filled with images of her and Rollan.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:09 pm
(*sneaky post before shower* X_X *shifty glance* )

Rollan fell asleep beside her, certain that he was the luckiest person in all the world, simply because Laura, wonderful Laura, loved him.

~In the Morning~

Karelym lay nestled beside Coryn a peaceful expression on her face..and then she cringed. Dawn had long since passed, not that anyone noticed having stayed up so very late the night prior. She moaned suddenly, tossing and turning beside Coryn and bumping into him. Her body was writhing and seemed to be in pain and her eyes came open, drifting over to Coryn's. Her normally violet eyes were glowing a reddish grey color, and she cringed again and said in a strained voice, "Coryn.." And then the glow faded as her eyes closed and she fell limp.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:18 pm
Coryn woke up as Karelym was thrashing and worry filled his eyes as he looked at her in time to hear her say his name in a strained voice. He caught her with his tail as she went limp and shook her gently. "Karelym! Karelym!" he yelled anxiously, worried horribly about what was happening to her. He was afraid that she was dying . . .

Elyon however, was still in a deep sleep and didn't hear Coryn's yells at all and continued to sleep peacefully, blissfully unaware of her surroundings.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:51 pm
Karelym awoke with a frown, suddenly and without warning as her eyes simply came open. They were a reddish color, and upon seeing Coryn she jumped up and moved away from his tail..looking at him with both fright and dislike, perhaps a bit of anger too. "Don't touch me, dragon. Keep your slimy scales to yourself."

Kolan was sleeping rather deeply himself, as opposed to his usual, wake-at-a-pindrop sleeping habits..but hearing Coryn's yells and then a tone he'd never heard from the elf girl before..something nasty and disdainful..he opened his eye just a slit, watching in a half-awake, half-confused state.

(I changed Karelym's color for while she's under the contrary potion. <3)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 pm
Elyon rolled over in her sleep. "KoKo-chan . . . you idiot . . ." she mumbled before hugging the fur she was sleeping on.

Coryn backed away from Karelym his eyes softening with hurt and sadness. "Kar . . ." he whimpered, wondering what was wrong with her. Then he noticed her eyes' color and realized that she didn't really mean what she was saying. So, instead of pleading with her on the outside, he tried to get an answer from her mind. Kar . . . please do not look at me that way . . . it hurts . . . he thought to her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:18 pm
Kolan heard that and glanced to her, narrowing his eyes..though his lips..curved just a bit..

Karelym scoffed, "Stop whining, beast." The words buzzed at the edge of her mind, but she could not hear him. She was contrary, no longer having a Bound, no longer held by the Bind...Karelym was free. This was a powerful contrary potion indeed, not that she even knew she'd been given one. To her, these were her emotions, clouding her memories and changing things. "I can tell your trying to speak in my head, but you might as well stop. I can't hear you anymore, I'm not Binded to you now." She smirked, stepping back a bit, "In fact..I can leave now, and finally get back to my real home, far away from you."

Kolan's eyes widened, what was the elf girl saying? She loved Coryn, and he loved her..what was going on? And then he noticed her eyes..something about them tugged at his memory..but what?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 pm
Coryn's head sunk low to the ground. "K-Karelym . . . please . . . this isn't you . . . please remember Karelym . . ." he begged, tears falling from his eyes. His heart was breaking, thinking that since she was no longer Bound to him . . . he would lose her . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:36 pm
(X__X Oh jeese, he's breaking my heart.)

Karelym sneered, "What sort of dragon slobbers and cries like that? Honestly, I don't know whether you're more pathetic as a human or as a-" She was cut off as Kolan, who'd apparently gotten up, stood in front of her and narrowed his eyes as he looked down at her.

Now he remembered, he'd seen such a potion in the hands of some mage a few years back, they were pretty common amongst the lowlifes, cheap and easily made..except that this one had to be very strong indeed, to stop even Karelym's emotions. He looked to Coryn, "Coryn, it's a contrary potion. It takes the emotions of a person and twists them, making the emotions the exact opposites of what they truly are, or making them do things opposite how they would normally-"

Kolan was cut off as Karelym had come forward, wrapping her arms around Kolan, "Kolan, please..help me get away from here..I need to go home.." She gazed up at him softly.

Kolan's eyes widened and he tried to push her away without hurting her, "Karelym, knock it off. Coryn's right, you're not yourself-"

He was cut off as she leaned towards him, seeming like she might kiss him. And Kolan ducked, nearly causing Karelym to fall over in the process. Kolan looked to Coryn and held up his hands defensively, in case the other's mate instincts were getting a bit riled, "It's the potion Coryn, it's not her and it's not me."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:46 pm
Coryn's tail lashed forwards and wrapped around Karelym's waist tightly, but not tight enough to hurt. He growled a bit at Kolan but then sighed and his eyes softened. How do we get her back to normal? he asked, his tone pleading. All he wanted now was for the old Karelym to come back . . . the Karelym that didn't hate him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:54 pm
Karelym frowned as the tail wrapped around her waist, struggling to get free, "Let me go, dragon!"

Kolan looked to Coryn and rubbed the back of his neck with his hand, I..don't know..it was a human thing, I didn't pay much attention..you need..an emotion or something an event that is strong enough to spark her memory..to go against the contrary potion and break it altogether. "But..who gave her the potion, Coryn? Has there been any-"

"Why are you lying, Kolan? You gave me the funny potion last night while Coryn was gone with Rollan." Kollan stared at her, gaping slightly in confusion though it might have looked like he was surprised she'd told.

Shaking his head, he glared, "That's not true at all! What possible reason would I have for giving you a contrary potion?" Irritating Coryn didn't equate to stealing his lover, not by a long shot.

Karelym pouted, "But Kolan..last night you were so kind..the way you held me..the way you kissed me.." And this was a special design for this contrary potion..a fail safe to stir up trouble with the group.

Kolan's eyes widened at her words, "No! That's not," he looked to Coryn and took a step back, "None of that happened, Coryn, you know she's not herself, none of that is true."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:07 am
Coryn growled and was about to snap at Kolan had not Elyon woken up in time to hear Karelym's words.

"Excuse me?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she sat up from the fur, giving Karelym a glare. "You must be mistaken, cause the only one Kolan kissed last night was me. And then he slept next to me the entire night afterwards. There is no way he could have been kissing you last night." she said, her tone becoming oddly possesive.

Coryn looked to Elyon and then remembered that Kolan had been asleep when he got there . . . and he also remembered the man who had injected Karelym with something only a few hours before the dragon's council. He relaxed, except for where he was holding Karelym. "There was a man . . . yesterday. He kidnapped Karelym and injected her with something. I don't know what it was or who the man was, but . . . could that have been the potion?" he asked, looking back at Kolan, deciding to ignore Karelym no matter what she said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:14 am
Kolan heard the growl and took a step back in alarm. In dragon form, he wouldn't have been concerned in the slightest, but in human form? Even he had to get a little nervous sometimes. And then he heard Elyon and sighed in relief..sort of..did she have to mention that he'd kissed her?

Karelym merely smirked as a response to the glare, "What's wrong, don't think you can keep your little dragon lover? Don't worry so much, it's not hard. It's not as if these dragons were getting anything better."

Kolan hissed, Karelym while herself was one of the kindest beings he'd ever met..but it made sense therefore that the contrary person would turn her into this horrible woman. Glancing to Coryn and taking a step forward, assured the other wasn't about to harm him, "It must have been. That sounds exacty like how such a thing would happen..but I wonder who the man was, that he could have done such a thing.." Looking between Karelym and Coryn, he decided mindspeak would be best..just in case. Coryn, let me go out as a dragon. I can search around the forest, see if I can find him or some trace of him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games