Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:31 am
Akari was shocked for a split second before he nuzzled his snout against her face. "I love you Serapheil." He was honest and glad he could tell her his true feelings. He wrapped his tails around her in an embrace as well. He licked her face gently once as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:35 am
Seraphiel smiled warmly and continued to hug Akari.
"I suppose that's it then. I was wondering why she was suddenly acting strange. So this is why," KoTari mused and looked away from them.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:42 am
spade held her eye shut again. she hurried to put the patch back on before anyone really noticed.

lost got up. he had slept enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:52 am
Akari smiled back at her with love showing in his eyes as he continued to wrap his four tails around her. He said softly to KoTari, "Is that a bad thing though?" He smiled at her more and licked her again, he never got tired of looking into her eyes like he was then either.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:58 am
"I won't say anything about it. It's my sister's decision. She's old enough to know what she's saying, despite her apparent age. I'll see for myself whether this 'love' thing is bad or not," KoTari said with a shrug.
"I'm glad... I'm glad you're safe..." Seraphiel said as she snuggled Akari.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 am
spade finished sewing her patch back on. she looked over at lost. "lost your hair is so pretty its always so well combed" spade taunted.

lost ignored all her comments.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 pm
Akari nodded to KoTari and smiled at Seraphiel. "I'm glad you are as well..." He kept his body there for her to snuggle against and gently let his tails keep around her body. He looked her in the eyes and smiled at her softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:05 pm
Seraphiel scratched Akari behind his ears. She had a feeling it's a place he might have trouble getting to normally.
KoTari looked over to Lost with a smirk, "Maybe we should mess it up, huh Spade?" He teased.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:09 pm
Akari began to purr loudly and leaned into her hand when she scratched behind his ears. He had never been scratched or really petted before so all of this felt great for him. He was in a state of bliss and relaxation from the new unfamiliar feeling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:10 pm
spade laughed."none has ever been able to make his look messy ive tried so many time." spade looked over at lost and began to mess with his hair "it falls and looks neat"

lost attempted to bite her hand.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:19 pm
"So Lost has perfect hair?" KoTari laughed, "No wonder the Academy wants you back. They want to harness that ability and eliminate bad hair days," He said, still laughing.
Seraphiel smiled and let Akari go at last, "Now. All petted," She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:21 pm
Akari laid down with a soft purr and sigh. That...felt great to him. "Thank...you...love..." He rubbed his snout against the a bit to show his affection.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:25 pm
Seraphiel sat up to face the others. She liked Akari's purring so she leaned on him a little, but not too much to crush him or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm
spade smirked. "poor lost you have every girly chick's dream hair" spade hugged him."you know we are teasing".

lost looked at spade. he bit her hand.

spade pulled her hand away. "pretty boy" she retorted  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SNDarkangel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm
Akari laid still, his soft purring would act like a massage pillow or mattress since she was leaning on him a bit.

Angelus landed on the outskirts of the city as his wings became a cloak around his body. He would prefer to stay hidden, he got enough calls as is. He waited for the two fairies to land first though before he would move on.

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games