Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:27 pm
Lilith smiled when Akuro had pat her head,she smile lightly. She couldn't help but follow the screams as well. Her ears lowering against her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:01 pm
Akuro vanished in the darkness and the screams stopped for a moment, there was a gunshot than another scream before two more gunshots then a low groan before a loud thump on the floor.
There was silence and the guard walked out of the shadows before looking up at Lilith.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:02 pm
Lilith winced at the sound of the gunshots, her ears lowering against her head. The low grown and the loud thump is what had her worried, but she was sure her master was ok. She looked back at the guard with a rather blank stare"Where did my master go?" her tone soft.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:22 pm
The guard looked at Lilith and he averted his gaze for moment before looking back into the darkness.
"He's back there, he threw me out of the way and took the two on," the guard said looking back at her.
"I'm not to sure now, it's been too long."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:27 pm
Lilith's expression turned worried and she started to make her way to where the guard said he was. Her ears lowered, calling for Akuro"Master!!!", a tone of worry in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:08 pm
For a moment there wasn't a response, only silence returned as a response.
Akuro looked at the blood on his hand before looking up hearing Lilith's voice, he walked over to her and stopped in front of her rotating his right shoulder, the bodies of the men lay behind him.
"What is it Lilith?" he questioned.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:17 pm
Lilith's blood seemed to run cold as she recieved the silence as a response. She took a step back and looked down with a pained face. Her ears twitched up as she heard footsteps draw near her, raising her head up to see who it was. She saw him standing infront of her, unhurt. When she heard him question her she let out a light laugh and smiled softly"Nothing", she was glad he was alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:54 pm
Akuro's eyebrow raised at her and he shook his head.
"Weird, anyway, we'll be making a stop in the town ahead to turn these guys in well, the one's still alive anyway so go ahead and get some sleep. Now that everyone's been knocked out I can sleep in my room."  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:01 pm
Lilith hid a small as he raised an eyebrow at her, her ears giving a light twitch. She nodded at what he said, not liking the fact she was to sleep alone. She didn't really like to but she couldn't exactly argue with him. "I'll be off to sleep then", she said softly, a hint of loneliness touched her eyes as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:33 pm
Akuro stared at her for moment before looking down at his neighbor and kicked him waking him up, the man yelled at him and kicked him again.
"I guess I upset my neighbor," Akuro said looking back at Lilith. "I'd better not sleep here. I'll be sharing with you."
He walked past her towards the cabin, he stopped by the guard and pulled out a small badge before holding it up to the guard.
The guard eyed it and nodded at him before Akuro climbed into the cabin and laid down.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:43 pm
Lilith smiled a bit as he saidthey were to share the cabin, that made her happy.She made her way past the guard and into the cabin, and laid down also. She kept to her side, giving Akuro space in case he wanted some. Her tail curling some as her eyes closed lightly, she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:13 pm
Akuro remained silent and looked at Lilith for a moment. He reached forward and wrapped his arm around her before closing his eyes.
"Good night," he said before yawning and drifting off.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm
Lilith's ears relaxed against her head and she smiled a bit. "Good Night Master", she said softly as she fell asleep, snuggling her face in his shoulder. Her breathing peaceful as she slept.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:09 pm
Akuro eyes opened and he let out a small yawn before backing away from Lilith and opening the curtain, it was the afternoon, the guard passed by and informed him that they had already made their stop and would be at the destination soon.
Akuro nodded and closed the curtain before laying back down waiting for Lilith to wake up.  

yizel

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:01 pm
Lilith moved a bit in her sleep, curling to her side. "Mmm" she mumbled, frowning in her sleep, her ears flattening against her head. A few feeble whimpers escaped her lips as she slept, she was having a nightmare. Her eyes shot open and she sat up, nearly falling out of the bed. Her eyes were tearful and they looked hurt.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games