Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:07 pm
(o-o does Skee have a meaning?)

Giacare listened and then grinned at the last bit as he stood up, looking up at his brother as he gave him a playful punch on the shoulder, "Aww, Ryley thinks his big brother is cool..aDoRaBlE." he said in singsong.

Brilyra nodded, hugging her sister back before pulling away to listen to her concerns. "I;m sure he won't. You've only just been reunited after all."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:19 pm
((Nope. It's like squee . . . just an utterance of a high pitched sound coming from the description of or an image of utter cuteness.))

Ryan chuckled and held his shoulder. "Aw come on . . . you know I looked up . . . well . . . down to you when I was younger." he said, still chuckling.

Silyera smiled. "Thanks . . . But having a child is a big change. I can't help but feel worried for one thing or another." she said with a bit of a shrug.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:27 pm
(O-o ohhh! That's nifty! ^__^)

Giacare pouted, "You're still younger, so watch it bro, my wife has magick too. I might be tempted to give you a little taste of childhood again," he grinned.

Brilyra put her hand on Silyera's shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. "Well, Ryan and I will always be here to help."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:39 pm
((Yep! ^-^ . . . post in Dragon's Heart or Anger's Spell or My Pet, My Love? *puppy eyes*))

Ryan slapped his hand to his head. "Jeeze . . . you know I meant when I was a child Giac." he said, rolling his eyes. "And I guess I still kinda look up to you." he said, shrugging a bit. "Hard to tell." he teased, grinning over at Giacare.

Silyera smiled some more. "That is comforting." she said, placing her hand on Brilyra's.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:53 pm
(*shifty glance* Mmhmm..hey look! purple! )

Giacare laughed at that, and at the other words he sobered slightly and tilted his head. "Kinda?" He wondered then if Ryan really did look up to him or not..he hadn't been around true..but not for lack of trying.."Yeah yeah, real funny, squirt."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:17 pm
((Where? *looks*))

Ryan chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay, so I'm looking down to you right now." he said with a grin, loving that he was taller. It was fun.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:22 pm
(O-o hmm....on the Eiffel Tower! ^__^)

Giacare arched a brow, "Is that so?" In one swift movement, he'd gone behind Ryan and somewhat gotten onto Ryan's back, arms around Ryan's neck and his legs around Ryan's back, his head above Ryan's as he grinned, "Correction, I believe I'm the one looking down." This reminded him of all the piggyback rides they'd given each other as kids..it saddened him that their childhood together had been cut short, but he cherished what time together they had had.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:28 pm
((Wow you can see far! xd . . . what about posting in Dragon's Heart and My Pet, My Love? *puppy eyes*))

Ryan laughed. "Well, since you're on my back, I'm heading back to the girls." he said, grinning.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:34 pm
(O-o Eh? The Eiffel Tower lives in my basement!..T__T I think it would be scary to have a basement..all the scary stuff in movies happens there..or an attic..*shudder* O_o o_O *waves*)

"I don't see how that correlates, but if you insist!" he said with a dramatic sigh, clearly teasing. Giacare rested his chin on Ryan's head, "Ah, the world at Ryan's other height. What an interesting place," he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:36 pm
Ryan looked around, ignoring his brother a bit as his expression became more and more worried. "Um . . . Giac? Which way did we come from?" he asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:42 pm
Giacare glanced around and then pointed, bringing his hand in front of Ryan's face so that he could see, "That way, Ryley. Just keep heading that way and we'll come to the castle soon enough."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:46 pm
((Other postses? *puppy eyes* *whimper*))

Ryan nodded. "Got it." he said and then took off running. From the castle, he could find his way to the lake where they had left the girls.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 am
(o-o *pokez* I thought you were a mousey! )

Giacare felt the other running, surprisingly fast given his girth. "So Ryan..what did you think of my wife?" Granted, they hadn't spoken too llong but still..first impressons..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:23 am
((I am, but I can do puppy eyes when I want to . . . *puppy eyes*))

Ryan chuckled nervously. "I didn't recognize her as your wife at first, and I didn't know what to think . . . but once you introduced us, I thought that she was actually quite charming . . . you definately caught a looker Giac . . . I wonder how you mangaged that . . ." he said, teasing his brother a bit as he continued to run.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:25 am
(O-o o_O *imagining a mouse with puppy eyes* *Puss in Boots comes to mind* Ahh, Shrek! And Donkey!)

Giacare heard the chuckle and at the words, n0dded again the other way. At his brother's tease, he poked his brother in the head, "I told you, my charm, handsomeness, and considerable powers of seduction won her over." He chuckled.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff