Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"I'm not sure I understand the meaning of your question." Durithill replied, slightly confused. "It's a city. And I assume that it's not simply run by anarchy, so there's probably some sort of cetralized government."

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:02 pm
Synthic sighed, her question was answered, "Then when we get there we should try and keep away from people. Maybe even disguise ourselves," She looked around her. She wanted the other's input as well.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:14 pm

"I'd have to disagree. We probably shouldn't stay in the inn, but it might be safer to stay near people." Durithill replied as he finally finished cleaning things up. The room was a lot cleaner now, and there was more room on the floor. "I wouldn't expect Zen's men to care about collateral damage, but if they started blowing things up in the middle of town, well the dragons might not exactly like that."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:20 pm
"Inns or hotels are out of the question for sure," Synthic agreed, but she was still questioning going in the crowds or staying away. Sure they would be spotted a little quicker if they were away from people, but would Zen's henchmen even notice other people if they were in the middle of a crowd? Synthic had an idea that some of his men would not mind causing a panic in the middle of a city, threat of dragons around or not.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

forgottenmemory13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:26 pm
"Well what ever you guys agree on, I don't think Ill mind," she threw out there. She didn't know much about the different cities, so it was best to leave it to those who did, and it was probably the first time she had ever thought this, but it was best to leave it to the adults, which yes, included Deimos even in this form. Besides, both Deimos and Synthic had a point and which ever way they went there was both good and bad toss ups.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Jessica shrugged slightly, "From what I've seen, Zen and his men aren't afraid of anything. It really depends on who he sends. If he relies on Jilin again first we have to avoid the six other members of his elite guard then Jilin himself who I know is not afraid of some dragons. Weesker will blow every last thing to kingdom come and then look for us, and Zeragi would hunt us like some sick game, I'm not so sure about the other two but there is Angel to fear as well and she will mess with your mind, that is of course taking the rest of the army out of the equation. You have to remember who we are messing with here." She failed to mention herself because they didn't need to know that little part not yet at least.

Sage_Nashae

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Anyone who wasn't at least a little afraid of dragons was an idiot, in Durithill's opinion. Sure, he could probably take down a dragon if he had full use of his magic, but he wouldn't try it. It would simply be foolish. "Right. And walking into the enemies home would be a smarter idea?" Durithill said sarcastically with a roll of his eyes. "Stop trying to hand us over to the enemy. If we want your input, we'll ask for it."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:57 pm
"Please guys, let's not be at each others throats," she asked hoping they would at least try not to. Of course, she was doubtful and knew it would happen anyways, just wishful thinking on her half. You know, she really shouldn't use that word so much; it created such irony...  

forgottenmemory13

Sage_Nashae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:38 pm
Fire flared in Jessica's eyes for a moment, how dare he yell at her, how dare he insult her, how dare he..."If I were against you would be writhing in pain on the floor right now staring at your insides while your notes and precious books burned to ash." Oh he was on her list now for that one there was little doubt she would hand him over with a smile on her face and a bow on his back.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:00 pm

Durithill suddenly began laughing as if Jessica had made a hilarious joke. "You're a bit violent for an ally, aren't you?" Durithill said as he moved slowly over to the bed and jumped up onto it. "Although it might be fun to see you try."

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:03 pm
"Okay guys. Lets' not kill each other," Synthic decided to try and calm them down, "Deimos, you're an adult. Act like one okay?" She said, but not in an angry way; more like scolding.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:12 pm
Jessica was not happy at this moment, "You're the one who is so proud of his book of dark magic, how do we know you aren't one of Zen's followers trying to lure us in. I mean who doesn't know when their country is in a civil war, and if you were so powerful why aren't you helping the rebels since you disapprove of Zen so much." Doubt it was the one non lethal weapon that the girl had and she had no problem using it on this man.

Sage_Nashae

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:20 pm
Some Might Say...
Natalia looked back and forth between this argument. She really hoped that it didn't erupt into violence. The fount could be caught in the crossfire. Or that woman. Neither of them deserved to die. She hopped closer to Renata and continued to watch the two argue.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:25 pm

"How do we know I am not one of Zen's followers?" Durithill said with a laugh. "Last time I checked, I didn't see you nearly killing yourself to protect Renata. And, as I recall, you didn't flee when Zen's men came looking for Renata, yet they left you alone? Why would that be now?" he replied, his wolfish eyes glinting in the candle light as he layed down on the bed to rest. "How do you know I'm an adult? I never remember telling you my age." he said when Synthic tried to break up their fight. He was an adult, but people always just assumed things about him and it annoyed him.

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:29 pm
Synthic sighed. She had half a mind to say 'Because I don't think you would appreciate me calling you a big boy,' "I can tell from your voice. That and I don't think you would know powerful dark magic spells if you were younger than Jessica," She said instead.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games