Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:00 pm
Miles looked extremely surprised by her comment. "W-wha... ?" Just what did she mean by that..? "Was I not informed on.. something?!"

"... What about a baby?" Trucy asked naively, just as confused as she looked.

Felicja laughed nervously, which faded by the time she spoke. ".. and he had no idea."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:04 pm
She blinked at them all. "What? Milliana's my baby and she has a daddy now...."

"Oh! That's all you meant..." He sighed, kind of glad to know that things hadn't just gotten much weirder.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:12 pm
"OH!" Trucy gasped and then turned to Miles with a smile. "Here that? You're a daddy now!"

"Ah... A-Apparently so." He answered, still a little shocked. "R-right.." Miles glanced back at Trucy, wondered how exactly he should react to that kind of thing, "I guess I don't mind."

"Oh geez, of course, right!" She waved a hand in front of her, dismissing the past comment. She laughed as she spoke, glancing at Miles. "You should be proud."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:14 pm
"What, did you all think I was going to have an actual baby or something....?"

"Well, the way you said it... yeah..."

"Really...?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:21 pm
"Yeah, kinda." Felicja admitted, glancing warily back at Magdalena.

Trucy frowned, "Aw, your not?" She sounded a little disappointed.

"No.. She's not." He answered quickly before anyone else could, as though to dismiss the idea.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:24 pm
"Not yet, anyway. I think it'll be quite a while until I become a mother...." Aggie said with a nod.

"....." He was glad that Trucy was innocent or else she might have understood that the way he did.... and it was a very awkward statement to hear.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:37 pm
"Ohhh." Felicja nodded as well. "I see, I see." She stopped to think about it for a moment. "Right! You're still young."

"..Right." Miles didn't sound to relieved by Aggie's words. "Of course.."

Trucy wasn't quite catching on to anything specific within the conversation. "Really?" She looked up at Aggie.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:42 pm
"Exactly. I'm still kinda young to be a mother, but when I get older there's a higher chance of me being one." She said with a nod, not even really getting what she was implying with this.

"Right, no need to rush anything...." He was still a little bothered by the implications she was giving.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:53 pm
"..... Uh." Miles started to say something, but he stopped and withdrew from the conversation. He wondered if Aggie was completely aware of what she was saying.

"Oh yeah, plenty of time." She waved a hand at her.

Trucy glanced at Apollo, who didn't seem happy with the topic at hand. " Hm..?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:57 pm
"Uh-huh!" She nodded. There was no need to rush anything. She'd become a mother when she'd become a mother. Of course, she always planned on becoming a mother, the thought never crossed her mind that she wouldn't. As she continued to think about it, she began to think who the father would be, and quite naturally, it would be Miles....That's where her train of thought stopped.

"Y-you'll understand when you're older..." He said, patting her on the head, and therefore her hat.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:39 pm
"Hey, Aggie?" Felicja called back at Magdalena when she seemed to lapse into a quite thinking state. She waved a hand quickly in front of the other.

"I will?" Trucy glance up at him with an innocent stare. "Oh.. Kay."

It seemed as though Magdalena's words were catching up to her. It also seemed like she'd planned ahead, very ahead. Miles remained silent, not quite sure whether he should or agree.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 pm
"Huh? Hi..." She blinked and looked at Felicja. The more she thought about it the more she realized she had basically implied that Miles was going to be the father of her child at some point in the future, without even really consulting him about it...or anything really, for that matter.

"Uh... yeah... Don't ask me when older, it takes... experience..." He said with a shake of his head, not wanting to explain anything more.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:08 pm
"Something suddenly seems.." She paused, watching her while trying to figure out what just what seemed different that very moment. "You've gone quiet all of a sudden." In fact, the whole room had really toned down a bit.

Miles glanced at Magdalena and then sighed. ".. I see you're quite ambitious and.. yet responsible." He finally responded after collecting his thoughts.

"Whatever you say, Polly!" Trucy smiled a bit unsettled by his response, it didn't quite explain much but she supposed she'd drop it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:18 pm
"Wait.... what? What does that mean....?" She asked, unsure of the meaning behind his words though she had some idea.

Well, this was certainly a bizzare turn of events. He never really expected such a conversation to take place in front of him, let alone while they were all just standing in the defense lobby in a court house.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:33 pm
"Uh," He blinked, "Nevermind." Miles shook his head in an attempt to regain his composure. Aggie's suggestion had thrown him completely off guard, not to mention how it had detoured from one innocent little comment.

"Ohh. Now this is boring!" Trucy pouted, complaining about not being a part of the conversation.

Felicja listened and laughed a little at Trucy's impatience, "I'm out now too." She glanced back at Aggie and Miles who were now addressing each other.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff