Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:59 pm
((I had assumed Leonard shut the door behind him, I suppose.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:09 pm
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<333333User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CENTERCENTERLOLGUYISSMEXY<33333 t h e g h o s t o f w h a t i o n c e w a s

-----------------------D e s d e m o n a
--------------------------------------b l o o d - a n d - t e a r s

Desdemona remained alert and defensive even as the so-called guard turned and walked away from them. Letting your guard down was like expressing an emotion, or could be caused by an emotion, thus her rigid posture. Even when Psadas moved and nonchalantly leaned against the metal, that position remained. However, when she was addressed, she tilted her head mechanically to show confusion, or at the very least that she didn't understand, but her dim hues remained on the door the guard passed through. She listened to him, though there was no a response... That is, until the metal around the door began to warp or liquefy, then solidify in front of the quarantine room. But even when it was sealed, Desdemona's stature remained that of a cornered animal.

"Psadas..." She said automatically making her voice sound mechanical in attempt to draw his eyes to the door. She was referring to the bubbling of the door where the metal began to liquefy once again. Suspecting a similar end to the door as to the scientist, Desdemona rose both of her hands into the air before her body, then stretched them out to her sides. A long scroll, it seemed, formed from her hands with ancient text written upon it. Within a matter of seconds, the paper unraveled and expanded into a wide wall that shifted into a semitransparent sheet that looked somewhat like glass, but rather than shattering when the door exploded, it protected Psadas from being injured from the hot, flying chunks of metal.

Considering her senses were advanced due Desmona's forbidden emotions and attachment to Psadas, Desdemona moved quickly and stepped before Psadas in order to protect him from the lunging guard. When he swung his metallic claw-like hand, Desdemona grabbed his forearm with her bare hand and kept her bare feet on steady ground. Despite her size and gender, she had the strength of several men unlike Desmona who was as fragile as glass. With her fingers wrapped around him in such a manner plus her level of strength, she was able to hold back his attack with ease.

"Some guard." Desdemona slid in smoothly, but suddenly in response to Rick's comment about working together. Considering she was rather silent and more or less cold to people, she probably would have picked up such snarky, careless vocabulary from none other than the guitarist she was controlled to protect.

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~r a n s o m - n o t e s - k e e p - f a l l i n g - o u t - o f - y o u r - m o u t h .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~m i d - s w e e t - t a l k , - n e w s p a p e r - w o r d - c u t - o u t s .
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE~s p e a k - n o - f e e l i n g . - n o , - I - d o n ' t - b e l i e v e - y o u .

t h e - s w e e p i n g - i n s e n s i t i v i t y - o f - i t - a l l
<333333<333333<333333<3333333333n o w - w a k e - u p , - m y - s i l e n t - g i r l ,
<333333333333<333333333333<333333<333333333333<333333333333t a k e - t o - f l i g h t , - l i k e - a - f o o l i s h - a n g e l . . .
<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333<333333<33333333333333333333<33333333333333333333s i n g - m e - y o u r - f a n t a s y .  

Evil Fonist

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:15 pm
Rick chuckled at the hunter's 'antics,' which was all he dismissed them as, "Fight's over. Hunters need to gather escapees and bring in fresh meat. This is not what you are being paid to do. So I would appreciate it if we just get along and we go back to our respectful jobs," He said to try and reason with the fighters. Rick wasn't fighter material but if he was able to grab them or anything then they would be as good as his.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

Red eyes glanced up at the bars covering door just as Desdemona said something. Psadas sighed as the bars began bubbling, though he didn't make as if to move or anything. He didn't have to, for the next moment Desdemona jumped in front of him and created a barrier to protect him from the debris of the explosion, then halted the advance of the man lunging at them from the doorway. "Watch his hand there. It seems to be the source of his destructive abilities." Psadas commented as he glanced at the strange gauntlet on the man's arm. Anything he seemed to touch with it exploded, so logically one would want to avoid it. This seemed to be the case with Desdemona, as she grabbed the man's arm instead of his gauntlet, but Psadas figured he would still warn her anyway. Not to mention that the man could still probably reach over and touch her if he wanted to.

Rick's comment, on the other hand, made Psadas chuckle slightly, and he began stumming an idle tune on his guitar. It was not one of the songs that used his powers to munipulate things, but intead just some random song he played to occupy himself. "Pardon your ignorance, but that's what we're doing." Psadas said with a small chuckle. "This experiment... His actions are too volitle to let him run free as a guard at the moment. Killing scientists for no reason and attacking hunters is not a behavior the academy exactly approves of, as I'm sure you know." Desdemona was a capable fighter, so Psadas suspected she could handle the ran, but he was ready at any moment to begin playing another song to help her out.

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:59 am
Rick sighed, "Leonard. You are acting a little suspicious. I'll fill out the proper paperwork. Go to the quarantine chambers until further instructions," He said, "You were just fitted with those crystallis correct? So you need some time to recuperate and adapt to them," This was more knowledge Rick had gathered from his human intelligence, "I want this clued up just as much as you two do. Leonard is a registered guard here, so excuse me if I'm so ignorant. I will handle this one. Please go off and do whatever hunters do," Rick dismissed Psadas and Desdemona like nothing was going on that required worry.

(edited)  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:37 pm
Lydia stared at the dead body in her cage for a long moment before focusing and expanding her barrier until it pushed the body out. She looked around at every other expreiment she could see, and tried to guess which ones were infected. From those she could figure, the infection was spreading rapidly. She retracted her barrier close to herself again, hoping to remain unnotcied.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:41 pm
Rick then changed his mind. He was still scanning the information in the file about Kieran, and he wanted to go back to the quarantine chambers himself and see something.
"Actually, I'll bring Leonard to the chambers myself. Carry on," He told the two hunters, "Come on. Even if you are a guard, you need to have some time to adapt to your new crystallis," He said. He started walking to the quarantine chambers.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:45 pm
Things were a little chaotic in the quarantine room. Those infected that got loose tried to infect as many others as they could. However, Lydia managed to remain mostly noticed. She just sat, hugging her knees, and watching everything from her cage.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:48 pm
Rick entered the quarantine room and instantly the infected creatures calmed down. The others who were not harmed yet fell silent too, but only because of Rick's presence.
Rick walked down the isles of cages, looking at each vile creature with a look of distaste. He was walking straight towards the cage Lydia was in.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:51 pm
Lydia instantly became more alert when everyone suddenly fell quiet. She watched Rick wak down the isle of cages, coming closer and closer to her. She was really hoping he wouldn't stop at her, and instead, just move on.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:55 pm
Rick stopped at Lydia's cage and knelt down so he could see her better, "There you are," He said, "I have a few questions for you. I want you to answer me honestly if you know what's good for you. Did you see what caused those explosions a while ago?" He asked. His soulless eyes stared into Lydia's.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:58 pm
Lydia nodded slowly. She watched him carefully. She didn't know what he was up to, but she was sure she wouldn't like it. She kept her barrier up, but it was very close to her body and nearly impossible to see.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:02 pm
"I need to find out where he's gone," Rick said, "At least there's someone else who has seen him," He looked down and placed a hand on his chest. He trembled, "...G-get out..." He mumbled quietly. Rick then looked back up at Lydia like nothing happened, "A creature like you, would you like to work for me," He was saying it as a statement. She had two choices; accept and live or refuse and become a monster like he.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:05 pm
Lydia watched him for a moment, her eyes and face blank. "Are you going to brainwash us?" she asked, her voice muted.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games