Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Rahenno knew Kit's scent and a small traced of him loamed closer, It was to small to be Kit himself, so he dodge it and heard a thump as it hit a tree behind him. Kunai.. He heard another one coming and dodge it too. He rasied his right hand and release the build up of dark energy towards Kit. The energy was in the form of a beam of of dark light, it still blended in with the darkness, but it was sightly visible. After firing the beam. Rahenno jumped out the trees and landed at the base of the tree and formed seals.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Kit saw the large collumn as soon as it could be seen from parts of light from the trees. The second he saw it he drew two heaven strings from the light in the area wrapping them around his hands. "Shining...fingers...." With a snap a large light illuminated the entire area virtually stoping and melting away the beam of darkness. the light was so bright that Raehnno could no easily be seen through the trees. The light still shining would probly blind most people wh looked at it for a few seconds. But if not blinded then they would need to constantly look away. Smiling he sent three kunai flying at Rahenno's right thigh and jus one kunai at Rahenno's left thigh trying to limit his movements.

(Light range is 50 feet.)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Rahenno, on the ground looked up and saw the light but not enought to get blind. When He looked up he had saw the Kunai coming to him. He easily dodged them and back into the forest. After the seals he made seals, held his right hand out and formed an wind explosive sphere. He swung his arm and aim for his treehouse. He intended to implode his house with wind. If that didn't work, Rahenno was ready by forming seals and made 2400 dark needles form behind him, ready to fire at any moment.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:48 pm

Kit felt the wind chakra gather in a semi large quanity infront of him. Keeping Rahenno's scent on his nose he knew where he was. The bands of light around Kits hand suddenly grew a bright red. Sinking into his skin he cocked both fists by his side. Throwing a punch forward he called out. "Flying fingers!!" a large fire fist blasted through the darkness and through trees directly at Rahennos. And with Rahenno charging for his wind jutsu and for the follow up darkness jutsu the large fist of fire had a greater chance of hitting.

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:53 pm

((Can you? I kinda don't like it either))
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:58 pm

(Edited....I like this one much better.)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:19 pm

(hello me gorund used up too much chakra sombody me hospital need to be there.....go to pg 35 and look at my post)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Rahenno jumped back back could make any more moves. The fire fist slamed Rahenno into a tree. He was use to fire jutsu from his Genin days. He recovered quickly and gathered chakra to his left middle and index finger. He swepped his hand across the air and sent a large blade of wind through the air, towards the tree house.

Slashing wind skill

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:12 pm

((-,- Really? Just pretend you're not here. Or wake up and run away before Kit finds you and uses you against Rahenno.))
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:13 pm

( stressed some N-E-E-D-S to bring me to the hospital here im on the ground....hello)

Rockgirl809

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:14 pm

lenon01
((-,- Really? Just pretend you're not here. Or wake up and run away before Kit finds you and uses you against Rahenno.))

(how am i shapose to wake up if im unconchus from using to much chakra?)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:35 pm

((...It's been a while? Uh..."Person awoke from sounds of battle, blah blah blah, ran away to hospital to rest."))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 pm

(Ooooh.....good idea Lenon ^^)

Kit didnt see the blade of wind fly at him until it was ontop of him. Holding his arms up into an X to defend himself. The blade of wind slammed against his arms. But Kit put some chakra into his arms and his chakra slammed against the wind blade making a large blast and gust of wind. This resulted in only two small cuts on Kits for arms. With a smile Kit lowerd his hands. "Geez Rahenno....I thought the Kage could do better then that." Giving a smile he got into his regular standing stance. Or better known as his fighting stance. Taking a deep breath Kit agin started making handsigns. "Burning soul....." Exhauling his held breath he smiled. "Lets forget these senseless tactics.....Hand to hand....." Looking around he gave a smile. He no longer had any idea where rahenno was. The scent had disapeared with the wind jutsu Rahenno had used.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:33 pm

(you just make this so unfair......this is also the second time that this has happened...one with pyro (my brother) and with Hunter (my cousin) Pyro was fighting Hunter.......but now this)

Mizu woke up with all the noise going around her. She saw a match going on but was to blury for her to see anything. Then it got clear. "Kit and cousin Rahenno" she said in a soft slow voice as she got up and left to go to the hospital

Rockgirl809

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 pm

((xD Was that so hard?))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games