Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Magma Plains (formerly lava pits) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:59 pm
Masakazu looked at Inuzami when she stopped in front him and said that she wanted to explore the place. He smiled happily as he nodded. "Then let's go." He replied and then watched as she turned into a sprite again. He tried his best to keep up with her as she soared around the pyramid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:22 am
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunami gave a small giggle, it echoing through the pyramid as she soared around at quite a speed. She had heard Masakazu state that he would go along with her, or more like agreed to go as well. This would indeed be fun, and not lonely. Ever since she could remember, she, everyday, explored the magma plains on her own, lonely. All she had were the magma pools. But one would think she was crazy, talking to the magma like that. But all that was over now. She was surrounded by people, and that made her happy. "This place is amazing", she said excitedly. But one thought suddenly came to the surface, making her cease her buzzing around. "I wonder where....the other two people went" And as she wondered, Izunami shifted into her human looking form, looking from left to right.

User ImageUser Image

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 pm
Blaize yawned, having taken a cat nap in the magma pool while the other two explored. She got out, stretching before snagging her trench coat and walking into the main hall, smiling as she spotted the other two. She caught the tail end of Izunami's question, blinking with her own curiosity. "No idea... They could literally be any where, and since we weren't invited we can't follow..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm
Ravyn glanced around the room, looking nonchalant. "Which one? I think he's from the Western Zodiac but I can't remember how many were in the Chinese." She quickly glanced down at the supposed powerful being chained to the floor. "What are you going to do with him? He doesn't look very useful really, unless you make him into a battery, but judging by the way he looks, he doesn't have very much power at all." She looked at the back of the prisoner's head callously.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:58 am
He patted the prisoner on the head, giving a slight shake of his own.

"He belongs to none of the mortal interpretations of the Zodiac. He transcends them all, as do his siblings. As for his power, he is indeed quite powerful. In a way, you could say he is my father."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:40 pm
Masakazu listened to Inuzami's question and then shook his head. "No need in worrying about it then." He replied after Blaize answered her. "I have a feeling that we didn't want to follow them either." He added and then placed a hand on his chin as he floated around them.  

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunami had heard both there statements. It not being what she wanted to hear though. So floating back towards the ground, she said something. "But still I wonder...." Her fear then planted themselves on the ground, her fiery hues hazing around, as if in hopes of located the two missing figures. "what there doing" It was like Izunami could feel something was wrong, or more like something was going on. It bothered her, but she kept that hidden from the others. They seemed to not really be curious as to what the others were up to. So she left it alone, at least for now.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:17 pm
Blaize could see that Izunami still wondered about the others, causing her to sigh. "Ne Izunami.... Have you ever tried to use your fire to affect the power of something....? Like an attack.... Believe it or not... There are times when we may need to protect ourselves. I actually wish I would have remembered this earlier..." She sighed, recalling the fight she had had earlier with the Jarian. "Bloody elf..." She muttered, not liking what she saw.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:03 pm
Ravyn nodded slowly. "Why imprison your father then?" Ravyn barely blinked at the mention of her boss being related to such a powerful entity. He was certainly powerful enough to prove it, should the need ever arise. She was more curious as to what his purpose for being underneath their home was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:26 pm
Masakazu nodded a bit after listening to Inuzami and then floated against the wall. There, he leaned against it and looked at the two of them, wanting to watch the little session that Inuzami and Blaize were possibly about to have.  

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:39 pm
"He is more creator than father, I merely used a simpler word to explain my existence."

He gave the man another pat on the head, which illicited another pitiful whimper.

"And as for his imprisonment...let's just say it's more business than pleasure."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 am
((Enter, Fell from Tenth Sea Library))
After an unknown amount of time, Z woke to a splitting headache and the feeling of a radical change in temprature. It was a bit fuzzy, but immediately when he saw where he was, he knew he was in trouble. The recent fight between his faction and Memnon's forces had raised the clock hands on the dooms day clock and increased the tensions between the two forces.

Somehow... I dont think I am going to be welcomed here...

Z pushed himself up from his sprawled position and got up onto his feet. He would have to be quick. Any direction out of here would be better then staying. And he would have to go and find Rachael's body. s**t! He would have to guard such thoughts. Thats when he burried it, his whole memory of the Library events. Under countless mental barriers untill he had all but forgotten it.

Now he began walking. Where he didnt care, as long as it got him out of here.

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:10 pm
Raven tensed at the word 'creator' but remained silent, waiting for Memnon to continue what he was doing before she interrupted him.  
ProperGamer rolled 1 12-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 am
((For the sake of, well simply because everyone participating in this particular thread is absent, I will continue Z's story.))

Z trudged through the magma plains. He was hot, uncomfortable and sweating. These things did not make him happy in the least. It didnt help the fact of the matter that he couldnt very well stop and rest for fear of Memnon and his band of little marauders could have been anywhere. Or, so Z thought.

Z wanted to keep pressing on. He knew that he wouldnt be welcome. One foot infront of the other, that was the only thing that kept Z going as he trudged through the hot lands of molten rock.

((Rolling for sudo-random exit. -Exit Tenth Sea Library-))
((1= Tenth Sea Library
2-5= Byako Bath District
6-7= Fima Park
8-10= Little Necropolis
11-12= Jarian HQ))

Edit!
((Aw for christ sake! The one with the least chance and I get that one! Oh well...))

ProperGamer

Aged Autobiographer

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:40 am
User Image

Izunami
The Red Shula

Izunami had failed to listen to Blaize, as she began to ask her about using her powers to attack. Ever since she woke up in the plains, she had no reason to attack anything. She was alone. It was only her and the magma. So she was never in any danger. But as she spoke, Izunami's thoughts were still upon the other two missing figures, until she felt something. Since the day she awoke in the magma plains, Izunami has become in tuned with the place. She could feel others presence, no matter how far she may be. The magma spoke to her. And as she felt something, her head turned towards the direction she felt the odd tingle. It was then that she changed into her small sprite form and zoomed out of the pyramid-like structure and towards where she felt this weird presence. Stopping suddenly, still in her small form, she floated in the air, seeing a figure in the distance. Izunami couldn't make out who this person was, nor what they looked like. He seemed to be leaving. And as he turned in her direction, Izunami quickly moved towards the ground, hiding behind a random rock.

User ImageUser Image

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces