Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:52 pm
((fire, no offence and i don't want to repeat it, but you aren't xantos hyuuga the sannin anymore, you're xan the gennin. you have to be in the safehaven with the rest of them))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:56 pm
(Hey, I'm trying to make Xan be like his father...in mist he was so restless and crazy he blew up the ramen shop. I wouldn't be surprised if you found your office in flames tommorow twisted )  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:57 pm
"But the only reason they are attacking his for us 3 mainly" teddy said. Teddy pulled out a scroll and opened it and it showed only 4 user's left in the whole shinobi world. The lesser holders were ...Kashiim Sagara (Firu Shinra)
Teddy Y. Kinuga (Teddy_Byakuga) Ryu Valentine (Crimsonbody) Syn Uchiha (Syn).  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:13 pm
Teddy pointed at the pictures of them and there demon. The rest of the lesser are Unknown

Teddy Y. Kinuga (Teddy_Byakuga).. Genin of Leaf
User Image
Noroi(Curse)
One tailed.
User Image
Powers:
*Control the darkness but not so strong.
*Control death and spirit.
*Gain speed.
*Emotionless body.(The host doesn't have any emotion.He will kill without mercy.)

Ryu Valentine (Crimsonbody).. Unknown Rank
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Half of the 9 tailed lesser .. Ryu has the Redish orange
User Image
Powers:No info listed

Syn Uchiha (SynysterGatesRules)... Jounin Of Leaf & Anbu
User Image
Half of nine tailed lesser.. Dante Version .. Blue one is his.
User Image
Powers:
Limited Speed
Unlimit strength
has blue chakra around them.

Other lessers:
Unknown  

teddy_byakuga

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:14 pm
((Sorry to bother you all but, Uh Teddy how would you know that without metagaming?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:18 pm
((xD .. ill take firu out but i kno about the niee tailed because i had it and i have the one tailed and i know the powers of the my lesser and ryu and syn's ... so ill take firu out))  

teddy_byakuga

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:23 pm
teddy_byakuga
((xD .. ill take firu out but i no about the nie tailed because i had it and i have the one tailed and i know the powers of the my lesser and ryu and syn's ... so ill take firu out))

((I ment how you knew all the other demons were sealed since they just sealed the 5th, 6th, and 2nd tail a few days ago and that information hasnt left the base.

Also the fact that Kiyoshi is turning the lesser demons to weapons cause that info hasnt left the base ether.

Also Also lol. The amulets don't work if there seperated, and if Akatsuki does find the owners of them. They really just need to take the amulets, not the people wearing them.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:27 pm
((owned once again!! dang it ... xD ... well i talked to ric about the half thing he didn't mind but... um i took it all off .... it is unknown and that was last occ ... stop spamming xD))  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 am
thefire158
"Invasion or not, Im staying here in the village. If the single guard we have at safehaven goes down, about six to eight people are screwed and I don't plan to be one of them." said Xan. He sighed and thought about a few possibilities.
"I can go ahead, set up traps, anything. There is no way I'll sit in a dark room for days doing nothing."
( Actually they have to get threw the gates to get to safehaven but at the gates we have the 3 sannin and a few densetsu as backup. I have a plan that has a very high success rate and once they enter the village they're screwed. I'm not saying what my plan is it's gonna be a surprise...)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:12 am
Masumi H Dekata
teddy_byakuga
((xD .. ill take firu out but i no about the nie tailed because i had it and i have the one tailed and i know the powers of the my lesser and ryu and syn's ... so ill take firu out))

((I ment how you knew all the other demons were sealed since they just sealed the 5th, 6th, and 2nd tail a few days ago and that information hasnt left the base.

Also the fact that Kiyoshi is turning the lesser demons to weapons cause that info hasnt left the base ether.

Also Also lol. The amulets don't work if there seperated, and if Akatsuki does find the owners of them. They really just need to take the amulets, not the people wearing them.))
(True, but the Akatsuki shouldn't know that. As of matter of fact, how the hell does everyone even know the demon got separated? Last time anyone knew, Drake had the demon. After his death, the demon separated into two amulets and was sent towards Ryu and Teddy. Only Teddy should know and anyone he tells.....TEDDY, HOW MANY PEOPLE DID YOU TELL ABOUT THIS?!!!)  

crimsonnobody

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:16 am
(teddy that wouldn't be good to tell people, and stop oocing!)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:22 am
(You know what! If i am able to get on, I will kick the asses of Akatsuki and make this end! (An ooc inside an occ: NEVER WILL HAPPEN))

Yokai walked into the office and sat down on a chair. He saw Yuki and his Shadow wolf sitting on the desk and they looked over at Yokai. Happily, the two animals ran over to Yokai while Yokai petted them.

Dripples

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 am
thefire158
"Invasion or not, Im staying here in the village. If the single guard we have at safehaven goes down, about six to eight people are screwed and I don't plan to be one of them." said Xan. He sighed and thought about a few possibilities.
"I can go ahead, set up traps, anything. There is no way I'll sit in a dark room for days doing nothing."

Maix poked his head from behind Xan's back, having clung to Xan since he left the safehaven. He was actually rather surprised Xan didn't notice him during the roll when he entered, but it didn't matter. Maix raised his hand once he made his head visible.
"I can do stuff too!"
He said, still not quite aware of the severity of the situation.

((I guarantee you NO ONE saw that coming.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:58 pm
Xan surprised by the sudden noise and movement behind him caused him to fire off a bolt in his crossbow into the ceiling.
"If your going to climb on me, give me a bit of warning first." He breathed and smiled.
"Anyway....it appears we both want to help with something...I can easily scout ahead..and Maix...I dunno....has he ever used a crossbow before?" He asked him and held out his dad's crossbow to Maix.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:39 pm
KAzuma looked at Reiko "I'm sorry Hokage-Sama I guess Xan needs to learn how to follow commands, and I guess I will have to teach some academy students too" he then turned to Xan and Maix "You need to go back to the safehaven if you want some aaction wait till I am a jounin and i will take the three of us on a mission" he said to them in anger.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games