Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:23 am
Masakazu R. Chie

Masakazu nodded once to Calypso. "I'm gladly offereing help." He leaned against the wall when the two people approach Calypso. He listened in on their conversation and looked up and down the wall for any sign of spiders.

"I'm not mocking you." Masakazu replied to Ravyn once he was sure that mo more spiders were on the wall. He leaned against it again and simply smiled to her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:36 am
"You're laughing at me! I know it!" She glared and tried to look as intimidating as she could. Her paranoia was driving her into a rage.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:43 am
Masakazu R. Chie

"Ravyn, please. You're acting more paranoid than I am whenever I'm nearby a Karge den." Masakazu sighed and looked at the ground. "What is it about me that makes you so paranoid? Is it my telepathic abilities? Is it my race? What is it?" He asked and looked up at her again for the answer.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 am
Caly looked up at his words and nodded, her smile bright. "Thank you." She wasn't sure why the two elves were so concerned about her at the moment, but wouldn't say anything against it. She tilted her head slightly to the side as she watched them all for a few moments and then looked at the wolf.

Razen was watching the young woman that had glared at Caly and wondered what it was about her. As it was, she was glaring at him and his sister. That was rather rude, but he would hold his tongue for now.

"I believe I will take my leave. There might be a few more things my home needs before I return to Karaneshii." she said as she started moving away. Her two shadows followed, tho she noticed them still watching the others.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:50 am
((I hope I'm not sounding Mary-Sueish. SOMETHING needed to happen, and if you read my character's profile, she's actually more in character NOW than she was before. lol))

Ravyn's eye twitched. "No privacy...no privacy..." She muttered quietly. She glanced between the leaving figures and the demon, trying to decide who could be the bigger threat.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:00 am
Masakazu R. Chie

"Fine then. I'll give you your privacy." Masakazu said and then tried his best to not hear whatever it was Ravyn was thinking. This was not a hard thing for him to do, as he had been trained in breaking people's defences and repairing them as well.

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 am
"Lady Caly, I don't understand why your blatant disregard for your safety sometimes." Razen said bluntly as he followed the princess through the street.

She glanced over her shoulder at him, "I can handle it myself Razen. Besides, it's not like Cy isn't that far away. He would be by my side within seconds after I call for him." she replied simply.

Razen and Selsia both gave her looks that said otherwise, but for now they kept quiet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:45 am
After all this time, after all the nights and days that was spent traveling, finally, she was found. Zeroth threw a fireball towards the ground that the princess would walk on, if she were to walk two times her normal speed, just to get her attention. "Caly!" He yelled, his purpose for traveling finally found. He really couldn't find anything to say. He found her, but didn't find words. He took a few steps towards her, now only 5 steps from her. "Caly, its me. Where the hell have you been!"  

A_Bag_Of_Vicodin

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 am
The moment the fireball was cast Razen and Selsia drew their swords adn swirled to direct them towards the attack. Even as that happened, Selsia cast a magical barrier around the younger female.

"Dare make another move and this sword will slide into your flesh mortal." Razen growled, his free hand going towards his dagger. His weaponry both held spells of speed and accuracy. He wouldn't miss.

Caly on the other hand was caught offguard, but the voice she heard wasn't one of a stranger. She spun around, her entire face lighting up. "Zeroth! Razen! Selsia! Stand down! He's a friend." she looked at the elves when she spoke, alreayd breaking through the barrier Selsia has put up. It had been easy since she was extremely well versed in defense magics.

Razen didn't hesitate, tho his sister did. the female elf lowered her sword, though did not sheathe it. "How are you sure of this?" Razen demanded, never taking his eyes from the human.

"Because before I ended in Byako, I was trying to teleport to see him. I meet him a few years ago while he was still in training." Caly reposnded paitnetly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 am
Zeroth did not completely ignore the threat that was thrown at him, but he felt it somewhat chill his body. He was not really for fighting the two bodyguards at the moment. He was sure that he could, but lighting them on fire and possibly killing them, or drowning or succumbing them to darkness would forever lose Caly as his friend. She was the only friend he was interested in anyway. Everyone else was just annoying. "Make a move, I dare you shorty." He said to the guards. Of course, he wouldn't use that against Caly, that insult. But when a guard like this really wanted to fight, he would do it. His hands glowed orange and red, the sign of a fire spell being ready, but Caly interjected. He growled, stopping his channel and looking at his friend. "Hey Caly. I want to know what happened, why you are here, and I want to know now."  

A_Bag_Of_Vicodin

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:20 am
Caly stubbornly stared at the back of Razen's head til she saw him very reluctantly lower his weapon. Only Selsia sheathed hers.

Caly moved forward a few steps and then responded, "The teleport I used went askew and I ended up in the middle of a run down mansion. I'm don't remember how long I was unconscious, but I came to be part of what happened there. I restored the mansion to it's original beauty and it's flourishing now. And it's become my home and family." her face seemed to glow as she spoke, her thoughts running towards all her friends.

Then she looked a bit sad, "I'm sorry I never sent a message to you of my whereabouts and safety. There has just been so much going on. A legend coming true, my becoming bound to a vampire, demons and the Oracle now in my home." she gestured weakly as she spoke, hoping that she would be forgiven.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:26 am
A legend coming true? A sigh of frustration had been emitted from Zeroth's lips. He ran his hand through his hair and his hands stopped glowing. "Slow down, slow down." He said. He put his hand on his temple, and felt a headache clearing from magic. "A legend coming true. What is this legend? And these vampires, does that mean you are one now? And what are these demons? Matter of fact, where the hell am I?! I take three steps into this city and find you!" He let out another sigh of irritation. "Okay. So anything I need to get used to?"  

A_Bag_Of_Vicodin

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 am
Blaize had remained silent, her full attention on her friend. She could tell, Ravyn was abut to snap. Blaize didn't know if it was the crazy snap either. Once the elves had left, Blaize put a hand on Ravyn's shoulder. "Calm down Ravyn....." She glanced at the wolf, with a some what perplexed expression. You may be telepathic.... and it is a useful skill.... but that doesn't mean you should answer or ask questions directly from people's mind..... Besides.... telepathy tends to be more useful if no one knows you have it....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:40 pm
Ravyn glanced at her friend and took a few breaths. "Sorry." She mumbled, having calmed down because of her friend being close. She was still glaring warily at the wolf demon, but wasn't making any move to attack.  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 pm
Blaize grinned, patting her friend's shoulder. "It's not a problem..... Somethings just push our buttons, no?" Blaize took a moment to look around, not noticing anything strange, which could have been taken as both good or bad.... Depended on if you were looking for trouble...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff