Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:41 pm

Bareq shrugged. "Well, the door was practically open, thought i'd pop in for bit, maybe get some tea."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:42 pm

Loryn rested her hand on the hilt of her sword. "Don't trust him..."

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:43 pm

lutia noted loryns words "there is a good place down the street that makes some good tea."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:51 pm

Bareq shrugs. "Really, i want to find someone, i thought you might have seen him."

Fighter for all

Angelic King Raziel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:02 pm

He smiled contentedly, bringing his hands together and binding the two streams of energy, and watching as the woman absorbed the stream, signalling the end of his healing process. He stood quietly, brushing himself off and gazing towards Neo, the same oblivious smile still displayed on his face.

"Would you mind taking over? Her body has regained most of it's mana, but she still needs time for her mind to process it into magical energy. Keep an eye on her, it shouldn't take long. And feed her short bursts of magical energy if she displays any complications, alright?"

He smiled once again, heading towards the entrance to greet the uninvited guest.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:49 am

"I haven't really got much choice." he muttered when the man left. He stood up and walked over to her then knelt beside her. In a similar position to the man he placed one hand on her forehead and the other on her heart, but touching her not hovering about like he had. If he was going to help he would need contact.
Soon Neo was able to feed her the energy she needed although from the surface it didn't seem more than a slight purple glow around his hands.

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:46 pm

lutia purposly blocks the doorway incase he was refering to a member "do you have a name for this person?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:33 am

He entered the room quietly, standing quietly behind Lutia as he eyed the man carefully, an oblivious smile still on his face

Angelic King Raziel

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:07 am

"Dunno what his name is now, but he's recognizable. He should be humanoid but completly made of darkness. Creature called a darkling...meet him?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:01 am

Loryn eyes the man carfully and speaks softly to lutia. "What is he talking about?"

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:49 pm

lutia sighed "he is refering to kren the darkling a creature who came here in the past, wont find him here he left for parts unknown and has nothing to do with us."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:10 pm

"I just wanna know if you know where he is."

Fighter for all

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:40 pm

After relaxing in the hottub he formed into his adult form and dried off and fed the getties
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:52 pm

"the jarian clan has no knowledge of his location or doings. please leave" lutia stated

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:13 pm

Bareq shrugged. "Well, thank you." he smiled and went to the broken door. "Your gonna wanna fix this?" He stopped. "Can i come back some time...maybe buy some weapons off you?"
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games