Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:18 pm

((Aren't I always? j/k wink ))

Samara looked up, connecting her eyes with Neph's. She nodded, a little less shakily this time. She looked over at Lunia as she spoke and managed a small smile. "He looks like his father," she said softly, with a slight bit more of a smile. "And thank you. I am very proud of him. I am of you, too." She reached out and scooped Lunia up in her arms, hugging her close. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her son twitch. "Tenshi!" she said happily, seeing that he was coming around. She looked at Nephilis with utter gratitude in her eyes.

Christiaan managed to painfully pull herself to her feet. She opened a portal to Herbacea and stepped through, holding her ribs. As soon as she was through, she slowly made her way towards the girls' room...she didn't care about getting medical attention for herself...she made Jean a promise that she'd keep Keliah safe and she managed to let the girl get knocked unconscious...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:00 pm

{{I'm not sure if Alyss found Lilith sorry this week is bad....but for the next four day I can be on alooootttt and then I will balance out more...}}

Lilith stopped running. Something seemed to be happening somewhere. Her senses were on edge. "Something has happened....like before" she thought. Lilith closed her eyes and spread out here water vision. Over the years it began to get stronger. Now it took only seconds to spread it. Lilith only saw part of the fight with the being. She opened her eyes and the rubber band effect happened but only slightly. Lilith had wanted to surprise Alyss but now was not the time. ~Alyss~ she sent to the girl. ~Something is happening~. Lilith began to look for Alyss again.this time using her senses to find her friend...

Chelan closed her eyes. She bent reflections so that she was now invisible. She ran silently. She stood at the entrance of Hydron. Her mother had been teaching her how to transport using water awhile back. Chelan hadn't found it useful so she hadn't practiced. Now she could only transport where she could see. She stared out into the distance. She transported every fifty or so miles until she made it to Shale. She wanted to meet others of her 'status'. Maybe the would treat her normally.

Mewchloe

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:18 pm

(That's okay, Lace. The next time the pain gets brought, It's going to be by me. twisted )

Nephilis smiled at Samara before kissing her lips lightly. "A promise is a promise isn't it? Now, he should be fine in a few hours or so." he said, standing to his full height, then facing the moon and everyone eveloped by it's gaze. "I already know tha for the next couple of days, everyone that witnessed this even will play a heavy role in finding out a few things. I just hope it doesn't end up like before." He looked over to Tezu and nodded to his comrade in ki. He then looks up to a twinkiling star, feeling a faint pulse of aura before nothing. The twinkle disappears...."

~~~

I love you mom. I love you dad.

I love you too, Kessaris my son... we will always be there for you.... tears fall.

No, wait...where are you going?

Home. We'll see you there...

No! A black void appears behind him. His parents burst into millions of black shards and hands drag him into toothed dark abyss.

NOOOO!!!

"No!" Kessaris shoots up in his bed looking around finding nothing but dark indigo clouds laced by the silver lining of moonshine. He finds sweat covering his head and breath profusely leaving his body. He'd had a nightmare. "How did I...Keli--she's still in Silicia. And I'm not...I teleported, but how?"

"You teleported because you're a sponge my boy.

Kessaris hears a voice and turns his head to find a man shaded by darkness. Only his light blue eyes are visible in the twilight. Through the haze of darkness, Kess asks slowly,"Who are you?"

The man sinply responds,"I am the key to your solutions and the answer to your problems. The end to your means..." his voice is overwhelmingly calm and warm, much like Neph's but more, although nearly impossible, geniune. "You have questions and I have answers..."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:19 pm

Alyss had found Riko, who had dragged her to the battle quickly. She saw Keliah and walked over to her, putting her hand on the side of her face. "Where is Kessaris?" She whispered, closing her eyes. Alyss couldn't pinpoint it but tried anyways. "I can't believe I lost him." She growled, standing and clinching her fist. "Riko... go look in Shale. I'll be here." She looked around, shaking her head.

Riko nodded and teleported to Shale, walking through the halls of the Bulb. "Kessaris!" She yelled, looking around. "Kessaris please!" She was getting so worried because he had just disappeared. She walked by the kitchen, standing there. "Where is he..."

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:40 pm

((lol...that's very ominous, Desert))

Samara savored every stolen moment of the kiss. As Nephilis spoke, she stood and put an arm around his waist. She hoped for the same thing that he did. She already lost one love of her life...she couldn't bear to lose her second chance at love.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Kendal looked at Alyss and frowned had they not been talking they could have helped "Alyss...I'm sorry...is there any way I can help?" He asked. He looked around trying to make sure everyone was okay he looked back to Alyss.

Ricky saw Alyss and Kendal and ran over to them "Kessaris was hurt" He said in a worried tone "Have either of you seen him?" He asked. He frowned he knew they hadn't but he felt he needed to ask.

Wyatt frowned alot of things seemed to have gone wrong tonight. He walked over to Lorna "Hey are you alright?" He asked consern showing in his voice.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:01 pm

(( Wow I have missed a lot, what has happened so far? ))
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Alyss looked at Ricky. "I have Riko looking in Shale. Kendal... I think we have to save our conversation till later. Don't make that face... reminds me of what Marcove used to do..." She flinched at Marcove's name, still extremely sad about what happened. She knew she couldn't keep it in much longer, she was a lone except for Kendal.

Maha clone

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Ricky smiled "I'm glad someone's looking for him" He said. He then thought for a moment "I'm going to keep looking too" He said with a smile. He turned and crashed into a worker who was realy an Alloy slave.

Kendal thought the person was familiar but decided to ignor it for now. He looked at Alyss "Lets go see if anyone else has seen him alright" He said. He gave a weak smile trying to make her feel a little better.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:59 pm

Raziel looked at Alyss when she was looking for Kessaris, setting Azrael down off of his shoulders. "I'll go and search for him if you wish ma'am." he said calmly, knowing he could help if possible.

Azrael was quiet as he let himself stand there, silent. He wanted to help his friend Kessaris, but didn't know what he could do to help out all that much. He just stood there, hoping they all wouldn't split up and leave him alone.

Omega Awesome391

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:59 pm

(My post or my OOC? And I have got to stop falling asleep here. Oh, another important scene...beep! wahmbulance )

Nephilis feels Samara hugging him and her warmth soothes him against the punishing blows of the night zephyrs. In his mind though, nothing but him, Nas and Lorna are around. "I have to talk to Alyss." He said almost out of the blue. "I'm calling a World Organization Commitee in the coming days. A few things need to be brough to attention and I fear I'm the only one that can do it."

~~~

"Oh really?" Kessaris asks as he sits in his bed indian style with his unkempt hair over his left eye.

"Indeed. First I want to show you something." The person accompanying him creates a weak veil of light before to show reflections of things before it.

"Fine." Kessaris complies reluctantly. He crawls over to the faux-mirror and takes a look. What he sees in his reflection makes him pause and sit back abruptly.

"You have them Kessaris. You have them just like your father." As he lifts the mirror up, it is reveals that Kessaris now has the same eyes as his late father. A deep, yes crystilline amber with yellow slits resembling a desert viper.

"My eyes were silver before....I-You, my dear boy, have absorbed so much aura today, it's given you those eyes. You've ascended somewhat. The amount of aura you can take in at once is far greater. You ever notice how you feel weak when you get around Nephilis? It's because his aural pressure and density is so great and you sit there taking it like radiation from the sun. When you do, you also absorb his powers."

"I only know Terrakinesis. My aunt Alyss-Your aunt Alyss is wrong Kess. Your powers stretch far beyond that of mere Terrakinesis. I assure you."

"How would you know that?" asks Kessaris as he removes the lock of hair from his amber eye.

"Why, because I have the eyes too." His aquaintance blinks, showing that his light blue eyes can become dark indigo with a deep spiraling effect resembling galaxies and the stars within.

Kessaris turns his head, confused while still looking at the guy. He swallows, watching his alluring eyes and asks calmly,"Who are you?"

Although shrouded by darkness, you can tell the guy smiles. "I don't come to Shale very often so I know you don't know me. My name is..."

(Next post, you get his name...)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:01 pm

[[Whoa. Lots happened. Shoulda signed on earlier.]]

Sera struggled to get up and stumbled out of the palace as fast as she could, hands shaking violently from being shocked with so much electricity. She saw the buildings on fire and stared at them for a moment, seeing the glass melting. She moved shadows as steady as she could, making them engulf the fire to extinguish it. She fell to her knees once more, feeling completely drained, but continued anyway.

The Raining Soul

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:10 am

Lunia hugged Samara back and chuckled.
"Thankyou..."
Then seeing her son move she smiled and laughed with joy.
"Yipee, he's moving!"
Staring at the sky she wondered why they did this, and what would happen if Noroa was next to be destroyed.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:38 am

Lorna looks at Wyatt. "This was a horrible evening" she said to him. "Maybe I'm not cut out to be a ruler of a nation" she said doubting herself. She ren her fingers through her hair. "I bet the outside is a mess..." she said vunerable for the first time.

Amara was now back in Herbacca in her room in the bed. Her head was splitting and she barely opened her eyes. Luna had taken a lot out of her. "uhh...." she said to herself as she fell back asleep.

Monet wakes up to see herself in Herbacca. "What the hell?" she asked herself. She looked around,this was not the scenery she was used to, as she was in a treehouse. She then layed back down, from the exhaust she suffered from.

Keliah lay in the bed in Herbacca. Keliah had so much untapped power, but for her age,she held her own. She tossed and turned the majority of the night.

Luna had sensed Keliah and hovered near the tree. She looked into the window at Keliah. "IM sorry...you cant get hurt...not like everyone else has" she said to her flying off into the night.

Keliah woke up sensing a prescence, but saw nothing. "I need to talk to Kess" she said to herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:33 am

Plague's body pushed itself out of some rubble he grunted and said. " God it just couldn't have been an easy mission no all this had to happen...But now I need to talk to the Guildmaster. " Plague said as he burst away into mist and flew off heading for the Assassin's Guild. 'The old man has some questions that need to be answered, and he IS going to answer them. ' Plague thought as his mist flew faster and faster through the air.

Leon leapt from the building his swords had protected him through the fight but he still had wounds. He sighed and looked into the sky. " ...Hey...Wait a minute? How am I going to et back! " He said as he slapped his forehead. He sighed and said. " Well better go looking for another kind oul to teleport me back to Kilitia. " He said with a sigh.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games