Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:25 pm
*Violet smirks, and throws the magnet, then throws handfuls of smaller ones after that, effectively covering Jacquelyn in magnets.* "Ha. Take that."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:29 pm
Jacquelyn falls out of the chair, adorned with the magnet ornaments, slightly dazed. She didn't expect that one coming.

" Ow..."

She rolls out of the way of the chair, magnets still clung to her, and seeks for a safer spot on the ground.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:33 pm
*Violet smirked, and sat down in his well-earned chair.* "Ha. Stupid cyborg and your metallic parts..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:39 pm
A click is heard, as all of the magnets come falling off of Jacquelyn. Still slightly dazed, she wobbly stands up and brushes herself off.

"Touche..but that chair is mine yet."

She wobbles off, walking around the ISA, doing anything to get away from that evil man.  

MasterHan

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:24 pm
Shota opened the blinds so that she could put her hands against the glass of the window.the heat radiating off her warm hands and silver metal claws created steam against the window.
when she turned and noticed that the guide she was following was gone she changed to wolf form and hopped up on the bed.stretching her form over the quilt then circling twice so she could curl into a comfortable sleeping ball.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:00 pm
Anakoni
*She blushes and throws a random shirt over Tennyo's head.* "Hey! you're embarrassing me..." *She grabbed the dress and slipped into it. Pulling her arms through the long sleeves of the dress, she realizes that she can't quite reach the back where the strings are.* "Agh...who thought that would be a good idea?"

Smirks at the girl in front of her, she helps the other woman with the strings on the back of her dress. "I'm not quite sure. A lot of times they put zippers on the back of these things. Although it HAS been quite some time since I have seen of these dresses, so perhaps the style has changed..."  

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:14 pm
*She laughs a little, and while Tennyo ties the strings on her back, she pulls on two black stockings.* "Now all I need are my boots..." *She twirls around and smiles.* "...Oh, and thank you." *She stands on her toes, and gives Tennyo a small kiss on the cheek. She rocks back onto her heels, then runs off into the hallway.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:11 am
lutia winced as the disinfectant touched her wounds
"yes the imrotal spirit army seems to have recovered from that endevor very well,
what are your plans now that you have returned to the city?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:30 am
Shota Shook the sleep from her fur as she stood off the matress and hopped to the floor and her claws made a loud clatter against the floor again that made her cringe.
She stretched and started out the door so she could check out her surundings abit.she still wasnt too clear on what this place was for.hopefully a nice peace of fighting was involved,she needed it after being cooped up on that wodden shack of a boat for 2 weeks.
At the mere thought of a good fight she growled deeply but about the time her fure began to bristle her stomach let out a much deeper growl.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:25 pm
*Miso chuckled slightly, moving to her upper arm wounds.*

Our first objective is to pay everyone back for their "hospitality" towards us.

*He began cleaning up the last of her wounds, and once he had, he set down his tools.*

Of course, it would be much easier if our clan had a partner.

*He looked at Lutia, a small smirk crossing his lips.*  

Anakoni

Ayanami Rei First Child

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:04 pm
Hurrying off after the other woman, she smiles evily. Her plans were all working out perfectly, and soon she would cause more discomfort for Jaq along with this new girl. It had been awhile since her more darker nature had been activated like this. Hopefully she could see Jaq soon to wreck some nice chaos in her life..."Wait for me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:11 pm
*Lilith slid to a stop in the control room, and spotted Jacquelyn rolling around, covered in magnets.* "Well, if it isn't Jack. Or, should I say, Jacquelyn? I knew that you and Miso are supposed to be good friends, but becoming a woman? You didn't have to take the relationship to that level." *Lilith, despite hardly knowing Jacquelyn, layed into her like a bully would a geek.*  

Anakoni

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:14 pm
Shota walked up the hall in her wolf form,her clatering talons of metal were sure to get someones attention as she walked.she had only seen one person so far in this place and she wondered if this organization was as small as it seemed.
As she entered the larger hall she changed to her human form and had her wolf fur around her shoulders and neck like a cloak."Ello!"she said as she looked about the empty hall."Ist Zere Anyvone 'ere?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:17 pm
*A group of seemingly random lesser, spider-like demons skitter past, down the hall.* "You mean to say you can't hear the crew screwing around in the command center? Must be deaf..." *Indeed, there was quite the racket coming from the far end of the hall.*  

Anakoni

BBlaze_Crys_Reaper813

Thirteenth Sex Symbol

7,790 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:23 pm
Shota growled and leaned her hearing ear in the direction the ruccus was supposedly to be comming from."Ah i see."she started for the noise keeping her deaf ear in the direction of the lesser sound.
She opened one of the doors and walked into something of a control room and from the doorway she saw 2 people in the room."Ello."she said.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games