Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:09 pm
Viva hears the voice and frowns. Appaertnly Ansem had been here. He contuines to walk around trying to find a hole in the sheild.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:05 am
Viva finally picks up Ansem scent. Though it was old meaning he hadn't been there in some time. Dejected Viva teleports away. ((To....where ever i wanna go xd ))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:56 pm
Serena was flitting about the shield of Kabina. "So this is it?" She wondered aloud. "This is the place of peace..." She began to fly around the force field, looking for a way in. "How am I supposed to live here if I can't even get in?" She sighed, angry at her mother for even thinking she could live in this towering city. "Just 'cause you wanna live here doesn't mean I do..." Serena mumbled to herself as she had continued to look for a way in. Her ankle brown hair was tied back in a braid that moved right along with her tail, which she got from her mother. Her mother had given her her cat traits while her father had given her the avian wings she now flew with. Her father had died and now Serena never talked about him; not that her mother would let her, mind you. Her mother couldn't accept that her newly deceased husband was gone. So she had sent Serena here while she 'waited for him to come back.'

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:56 am
A huge fleet of Spaceships flies into kabina. and lands. a man on a radio says. "sir, we have kabina secured."  

Justin the blademaster.

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:38 pm
The shield sealing Kabina from all Byako prevented the entry of the hostile ships, as it had dealt with dozens others, friendly and non alike.

A voice, one that had no part in the Kabina magics, crackled over their radio, reaching each man's ears, It was fluid. Cold.
Inhuman.
"Tsk... Hades sends his greetings, Mortals. Perhaps you remember him, the old god of Death and the Thereafter? He said to tell you he will meet you in hell if you continue your foolish assaults on his Heavenly Kin." It was an arrogant voice, cold as the river of death, as well it should be, all things considered.

((In other words: your spaceships cannot land in Kabina. They cannot Touch Kabina. They cannot Harm Kabina. And it was like that long before you arrived.
According to Beginner's Guide to Byako I should be invoking Dire consequences. I'm warning you instead. I won't do so again.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:55 am
silentdraconis
The shield sealing Kabina from all Byako prevented the entry of the hostile ships, as it had dealt with dozens others, friendly and non alike.

A voice, one that had no part in the Kabina magics, crackled over their radio, reaching each man's ears, It was fluid. Cold.
Inhuman.
"Tsk... Hades sends his greetings, Mortals. Perhaps you remember him, the old god of Death and the Thereafter? He said to tell you he will meet you in hell if you continue your foolish assaults on his Heavenly Kin." It was an arrogant voice, cold as the river of death, as well it should be, all things considered.

((In other words: your spaceships cannot land in Kabina. They cannot Touch Kabina. They cannot Harm Kabina. And it was like that long before you arrived.
According to Beginner's Guide to Byako I should be invoking Dire consequences. I'm warning you instead. I won't do so again.))

the ships leave kabina for another place. (exit ships)  

Justin the blademaster.

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:00 pm
Brett's mecha kept following the ships. [To wherever the ships went] (It's alright if I hunt this guy down, right?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:37 pm
((Ask Jara: she's claimed him for his assault on Mecha Main.))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:02 am
(Meh. Can I claim him for his almost assualt on Kabina?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:28 pm
(*is confused as to what she is supposed to do* How does my character get in? sad )

Vampyre Neko Serena

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:17 pm
A broadcast gets through to Brett. "Brett, please make your way back to Aria for a special anouncment."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:44 am
Brett's mecha, still being in Kabina somehow, turned around and flew back to Aria. [To Aria]  

The Mage of Space

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces