Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Hello, I'm a Noob and I like Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:03 pm
Locust Girl
I see. neutral

I still think there is quite a bit of cruelty going on here. I wonder how the hell I managed to survive the hazing. You might as well kick me out for not actually "playing" the games, but making somebody else do it for me so I can watch. Does that make me a "true fan," or a..."fake" one?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:10 pm
Well, I think it depends on your knowledge. I mean, you know the games. You are able to discuss the games in an intelligent fashion. And that's all we really want, is a person who can put up a good discussion about the games.
Now, the way I see it, that person was interested in a role playing guild, and role playing is only a minor factor of this guild, which is highly neglected. So she wouldn't enjoy being in the guild anyway.
And like Elliot said, we really don't want the kinds of people who will enter a discussion acting like they're the character.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:03 am
Ah, so you don't want the shell, you want the whole peanut. I suppose that's understandable.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:31 pm
Even if a person doesn't know a whole lot about RE, if they can put up a good conversation and are eager to learn, they're in.
A person can have all the RE knowledge in the world, if they're an unintelligent boob, they're not gonna contribute anything.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:25 pm
Good use of the phrase 'unintelligent boob', Bio.

Thank heaven my boobs are very intelligent. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:15 pm
Well, did you quiz them?  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:29 am
Don't need to. They know all they need to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:26 am
wuterman
resident evilis awesome and i have played every game in the series and i have 2 say that the first one is the best but think leon was a kool character and i cant wait until the next game(s)

Now... I know there's a limited amount of ammo, health and ink ribbons in Resident Evil games... But I didn't know that there was a limited amount of punctuation...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombies are Love

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:27 pm
I got declined the first time I tried to join...but my application was SERIOUSLY lame >.< xd
but I waited awhile then tried again and i got in! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:05 pm
See, that's another thing that separates noobs from non-noobs. A noob would've gotten declined, thrown a big fit and hold a grudge for the rest of his/her life.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:11 pm
Reaper13kid
sweet guild....i followed resident evil since it camed out.i love to join in

Which probably means you followed RE4 with open arms.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:04 pm
Well obviously that's what he means. Afterall, he did say since it came out... And we all know RE4 is when Leon came out.[/gayjoke]  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:58 am
Wow... This is a true classic!

Dillbug21276
i love resident evil i have all the moveis so plz

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:10 pm
You know... if someone jokingly started their request form with:
"I can haz Resident Ecil Guils pls?"

and then typed in a normal human fashion, I think they would become my new favorite guild newbie.

But alas, no one as a sense of humor anymore. emo  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:18 am
Mister shankalten
when playing resident evil 2 you can shoot the camera when in the bus and it leaves bullet hole's. To get tofu you have to beat both scenarios like 4 times or so and all he can carry is like a knife and healing supplies. In resident evil 1 directors cut it is possible to save everyone and if you beat it in a seat time you can get inf. magnum. Resident evil 3 is my fav. cause the ability to make your own bullets. In code veronica then zombies can walk up the stairs and down them. Resident evil 5 will be seat in dessert area and the most likely will be no zombies. Light will play an important role in it and You finally get an assault rifle of some sort. You can tackle and kick the bad guys. There will be more bad guys on the screen then in past games. It like over 30 people or so. Please let me join I love resident evil. Please and thank you.

Thank you, Mr. Trivia. Last time I checked, listing a bunch of facts made you seem like a know-it-all smart a**, and in this case, does not show that you can put together a decent conversation. I'm certain that I can obtain all of the above information after about 20 minutes on gamefaqs.com. So that tells me that you had twenty five minutes to waste. Nothing more.

-This criticism has been brought to you on behalf of NotteRequiem  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games