Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:57 pm
(O_O> *sobs* My poor facee! *beamoans the wretched fate*)

Euras followed, glancing around and then tilting his head as she nearly called him master. "Did he make you call him master at some point?" he asked with a slight frown.

Arueyan chuckled. "I suppose so. I can't expect my little baby boy to have as much energy as his wonderful dad." he said, flexing his non-existant muscles playfully.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:19 pm
((Your face is a wretched face! *can't resist*))

Marian shook her head. "No . . . In fact, he wanted me to call him Kaysal . . . without the 'Master' . . . It's just . . . old habits die hard . . ." she murmured softly.

Emilio rolled his eyes. "Oh shush. Let's just go to sleep. Besides, we need to get you back to normal . . . and then get Mom back . . ." he said, getting softer.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:29 am
(o-o..*lip quivers*...MOUSEY IS A MEANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emo )

Euras' brow rose slightly at that, and then he turned away, sitting on the bed and keeping his eyes averted so that she could change. She could always use the closet if his gaze averting was not enough in his sister's mind. "I will gladly break you of those habits, little sister..you will never serve another unwillingly again." he said firmly.

Arueyan laughed and then sombered a bit, nodding at that before yawning as he curled up against Emilio. He paused a moment before leaning up and pressing a kiss to Emilio's cheek, running a hand through his son's hair in one of the best fatherly gestures he could give at present. "Good night, my lion-hearted boy," he murmured, using their most cherished endearment, "I love you so much..you make me so proud.."  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:38 am
((*huggles* I'm sorry . . . Witchy is purple! ^-^))

Marian smiled softly. "Thanks Euras . . ." she murmured softly and grabbed a rahter plain dress before heading into the closet to change.

Emilio's eyes widened at the last bit that his father said. His eyes watered and he smiled happily. "I can't tell you how long I've waited to hear you say that." he said softly, getting as comfortable as he could, closing his eyes.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:35 pm
(*hugglez* YAY! PURPLE! I found something interesting out today..if I go to school and be quiet to Zoreo and Wolfy (the only people at school I ever get animated with) they just kind of ignore me, occasionally ask if something's up. I go to work and do the same thing..and instantly it's. "Hey, are you ok, Brittney?!" "Are you not purple today?!" "What's wrong?!" >_< and then two of the managers (one being my uncle-in-law who is less then familial -_-, my dad married his sister) did it, so it was just kinda ehh cause you can't give managers the silent treatment but at the time you can't just 360 your mood cause they speak to you. @_@)

Euras saw the plain dress and lifted a brow. "Marian..you're so beautiful, why wear such a plain dress? You're no slave..you'll look wonderful in anything..but I...well..I want to know your comfortable. And I know how Mom worries.." Euras didn't want to see his sister dressed like a slave, nor like a whore or prissy-woman..he just wanted her in something pretty and comfortable..Marian was no slave or whore, and he would die before letting her be hurt again.

Arueyan saw his son's eyes water and the happy smile, and he found his heart warming as he smiled back. "I'd say it again, but I'd be afraid of boosting your already impossible ego." he teased before saying softly. "You are the pride and joy of my life, you and your mother.." he brushed a hand against Emilio's cheek, murmuring, "love you," before closing his eyes as he snuggling into his beloved son to sleep..  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:46 pm
((Haha!! I find that funny for some reason. ^-^))

Marian shook her head. "I'm more used to plain dresses . . . I . . . I don't feel comfortable in the others." she said softly.

Emilio smiled. "I love you too . . ." he murmured out softly before falling asleep.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:42 pm
(It's my face, silly. It's a funny face! ^__^ *makes a goofy face* @_._@)

Euras blinked and rose from the bed, coming over and wrapping his arms around her tightly. "That's alright then, little sister. I want you to wear whatever makes you comfortable..I want you to be happy.." he said softly, leaning his head against hers as he held her, wanting her to understand that he would never let her be hurt or alone again..Euras would take care of his beloved little sister..they hadn't grown up together, but she was his sister and cherished by their mother, and that was enough for her to have his undying love and loyalty..a point furthered by her own sweet nature and bright soul..  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:38 pm
((^-^ Yep. It's your face! ^-^))

Marian hugged her brother back and then pulled away slightly. "I wanna see mother." she said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:00 pm
(o-o..Oh? So now you're making fun of my face, huh?!> *teasing you again* (*is telling you since you don't seem to know when I'm teasing* emo ) *cracks up*)

Euras nodded and pulled away. "Alright then..I'll be waiting outside for you, bring whatever you need and if there's anything else, we can get it on the way..you can always ask me for anything, Marian," he grinned, "Or tell me. As the little sister, it's your right to wrap me around your little finger and boss me around..although I can't say I won't rebel occasionally." he said playfully, ruffling her hair affectionately.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:23 pm
((Hahaha!!! No I get it! ^-^))

Marian shook her head and kind of clung to her brother's arm. "No . . . I don't need anything . . ." she said and then remembered Kaysal's cloak. "Oh wait!!" she said and ran over to the closet and pulled it out, wrapping it around herself. "Okay, now I'm ready." she said, smiling happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:37 pm
(Oh..my..fudgings..monkeys..Mousey Im Chan got a joke! It's the apocalypse! >_<)

Euras smiled down at her as she clung to him. He blinked as she went to the closet and wrapped the cloak around herself..it didn't seem to fit with the rest of the women's wear of the closet. "Was that cloak Kaysal's?" he asked curiously and he held open the door, waiting for her to exit before closing the door and following her out.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:10 am
Marian smiled and nodded. "He gave it to me. And it's actually really warm and comfortable." she said, heading out of the door since Euras was holding it open for her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:23 am
Euras followed her out, smiling a bit at her words. He closed the door and walked beside her. "So..you no longer fear Kaysal, correct? Are you friends?" he wondered just how far her affections for him went.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:15 pm
Marian nodded. "Yeah, we're friends now." she said smiling softly before it slipped a bit. "He just . . . he gets a little scary when he sees or hears what's been done to me . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:22 pm
Euras was smiling at the first bit before frowning at the last bit. "What do you mean..'scary'? Has he hurt you, Marian?" he asked, concerned for her and feeling his temper rising slightly in regards to Kaysal possibly hurting his beloved little sister..  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff