Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 pm
They had all stood silent with their emotionless blue eyes, unsure of which one of them was to bring up the answer to the canine's question. Having very fresh bad experiences they were all reluctant to comply, until the smallest of the group called out from the dumpster...
"..The Trine...are terrible things, they look alot like you." This particular woodmon had looked the youngest of the stumpy horde, stumbling out of the container still ready by combat after his recovery. "They attack us for our energy...and steal it, Redvegiemon made the-"
He was then shushed by the longest woodmon in the group by a light branch wack to his side. " They 'are' the Trine you idoit! How would you think they have so much power?....you things don't know a thing about help!" It growled.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 pm
"Ok let's say I was a 'Trine' then why would I waste time talking with you instead of deleting you and taking your energy, secondly I am not offering you help, just yet since you still are hostile, I am getting answers from you first, and so help me if I have to bop you around a bit I will." The fox held out his blade towards to group. "Now let the little one speak, and let me hear what he has to say."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:22 pm
As they had their therapy session above, the rumbling and stumbling beow was the outcome of Redvegiemon and Todd duking it out with their speed, the numerous close-calls in the darkend rooms only made it more difficult for the two. Redvegiemon however had still his insanity with him singing " Patty cake patty cake baker's BASH, bake me a cake as 'fast' as you CAN." he cackled as he and Todd continued their fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:37 pm
Renamon's tensified expression loosend after she heard the sounds below, she had figured that Rocky had caught up with Redvegiemon, but was curious wether the boys could make it on their own with the monster...and turned her attention back to the Woodmon below.
User Image
"I... I reconize the name 'Trine', it's another name given to the people that have formed a partnership with Digital beings like me...it's a complicated form of battle."

The Corrupted Renamon
Crew

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 am
((Oh alright then))

Todd grunts as he was pushed back by Redvegiemon. "Shut up already!" he shouts before ducking behind him. "Its bad enough Im fighting a gaint vegatble" he lunges twoards him with his knife "But Its even worse when you cant sing."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 am
Drawn Together...Painter's Brushstroke... Slight of hand we...We won't go up in smoke

Rocky growled loudly. "Oh, by the love of the goddess, will you shut the hell up?!" He leapt down from his post and took another few puffs from his pipe before tossing it away. "Hey, Todd! Two on one! Whadda ya say?" He asked, dashing towards where the two were, his wolf eyes basically making the darkness no problem. He took his sword and slashed a few times, aiming for the monster's arms.

((Oh, Renamon, dis-regard that reply. I confused myself ^ 3^;; ))

We won't go up in smoke...Fates colliding.. Love Undying

LimberNimbleShadow

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 pm
The silincing woodmon stood back away, muttering " Doesn't know when to shut up...." While the other continued "r-redvegiemon fought them and made them go away from our houses..." It spoke nervously "But when Redvegiemon ate their data he turned crazy...saying for us to folow him."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:42 pm
Redgiemon twisted and turned in between the two feral ninjas, his speed could only catch up with them for so long in a moment where hehad jerked his arm back when rocky had 'skinned' his right viney arm. Although he was tough and felxible Redvegiemon stood little chance against blades. Even through a grim spot he continued his furious swings at the agile mutts, breaking and smashing the building from the inside during their 'triple threat' " KI-shee shee, graaw!  

Slade Falok

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm
The fox stood hovering over them contemplating the story before asking, "And do you think it's safer to travel with him in the state that he is without trying to help him, or do you not think you have the ability to make it on your own?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm
" I don't know, we saw opportunity in what he did to become stronger." it mummered, with a saddened tone to it's voice. "But we didn't...now were stuck here in a place we don't even know." They had gathered up in an orderly fashion curious opf what had gone inside the building. Until suddenly a sound of a loud roar echoed out from within the depths of the city. The prolonged call of the mysterious beast sent a fearful shock through the group of trees, the familiar call that had made them uneasy sounded after the undistinctive yelling of unearthly beings.
"What...is that?!"

Kobal Zastek

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm
Dimitris scaled the building again and caught a glimpse of a large flying creature plowing through buildings where he had come from. "Ok we need to reassess this problem." The fox lowered down the side and broke in through the window onto the others' floor while they are in mid fight. "Something new just came through the portal and now it's breaking buildings apart!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:50 pm
Blocking to the best he could he fell on his back, rolling into a wall. "Yeah I'm gamed" he grunts getting to his feet. "Come on fatty that all you got!" he taunted before going for another strike. "watch the arms, watch the arms, watch the arms." he kept telling himself as he waited for the right moment to strike as he drew closer.  

Nero9295

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Rocky did a quick series of feints and dodges backwards, avoiding being hit anywhere important. He was by the window Dimitris broke and heardevery word. "s**t! What now!?" He spat, slapping his paw to his forehead. "Sorry, my crazy friend, but this battle is postponed on account of something that coukd kill us all!~ I suggest that we all leave here, now! Okay?" He said before leaping from the window, onto the pavement. "Oh, look! More friends, I presume?" He asked, holstering his sword.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:40 pm
Dimitris went out the window and separated Rocky from the group. "Wait a min. These guys aren't really interested in fighting as much as they are for finding some peace and getting away from whatever 'That' thing could be. as for the chubby plant, it seems he may be corrupted."  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:40 pm
He couldn't beleive of what had just happend, the moment they were fighting he was having so much fun and hoped that he would have ended it. It was if somebody had extinguished his spice in combat with water..." What the freak?..." He arched an eyebrow and watched the boys slip out the window away from him, this made him extremely furious. Catching wind of what had been going on outside between his troops and the other mutts only made his temper worse, he smelled only one thing sizzling in the air, betrayal. "Ahehe, look at the men trying to be brave...ke-she-she" It cackled, until it too heard the shaking sound of something big coming their way. Which muffled the sound of running footsteps of numerous creatures running through the street as seen from the alleyway.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff