Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:54 pm

As shiro walked in, he searched out for a clone of lenon. As the academy instructor, he should have a clone here. Finding him, he walked up to it. "Hey just letting you know that if you give me any new people, I won't be around for a bit. You can keep assigning me to them, but I won't be around so they will have to find someone to teach them for a bit. Once I get back, I will come back to get some updates." After giving the clone the information, and without waiting for a response, he left for the kage's office to leave one last note.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:50 am

Yuno looked at Ray then laughed softly.
"Lenon-sensei are there jutsus that can help my kind of ninja. I am more of a weapon thrower... a ranged ninja" Yuno said as he slowly pulled out 4 daggers from a pocket inside his vest.

StalkDaNight

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:18 pm

((God, Teddy....-,-))

Lenon made a clone to go teach the new Ray all the things, then turned to Yuno.

((Teddy, just repost all of your other things or something. I really don't see the need for you to do all that again in that short a time.))

The clone went over the jutsu with Ray, showing him all of the things he needed and explaining it to him.

Lenon looked at Yuno. "Well, weapons...." He held out his arm and it slid back, revealing a blade with a spring on it that popped out the blade. It was covered in a liquid. "I know lots about those. Poisons help, too. But certain poisons are only found in certain villages, same with antidotes." He put the blade back in his arm. "But you also need more than just weapons. I could get up to you really quickly with you unable to do anything with those daggers. Mostly because I can't really feel pain, but because I know shielding techniques. You need to know how to dodge and how to run, as well as develop the ability to stay out of your opponent's reach." Lenon pointed to a target across the classroom and handed Ray a box of kunai. "Try throwing those daggers at it, then the kunai. Whichever is more accurate and comfortable, I will make more for you."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:40 pm

atlas made it to the academy and look at lenon. "lenon-sama. can you teach me more suiton jutsus?" he asked as he had not train in a long time.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 pm

((Hmmm...I may as well simply take Ryoko's squad, I guess....))

"Hmmm...m'kay. I'll give you a clone...."

Lenon made a clone of himself, which said, "Follow me." And walked out of the Academy.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:52 pm

atlas followed the clone out of the academy.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:02 am

lenon01
((God, Teddy....-,-))

Lenon made a clone to go teach the new Ray all the things, then turned to Yuno.

((Teddy, just repost all of your other things or something. I really don't see the need for you to do all that again in that short a time.))

The clone went over the jutsu with Ray, showing him all of the things he needed and explaining it to him.

Lenon looked at Yuno. "Well, weapons...." He held out his arm and it slid back, revealing a blade with a spring on it that popped out the blade. It was covered in a liquid. "I know lots about those. Poisons help, too. But certain poisons are only found in certain villages, same with antidotes." He put the blade back in his arm. "But you also need more than just weapons. I could get up to you really quickly with you unable to do anything with those daggers. Mostly because I can't really feel pain, but because I know shielding techniques. You need to know how to dodge and how to run, as well as develop the ability to stay out of your opponent's reach." Lenon pointed to a target across the classroom and handed Ray a box of kunai. "Try throwing those daggers at it, then the kunai. Whichever is more accurate and comfortable, I will make more for you."

Yuno followed his sensei's instructions carefully and aimed one dagger and threw it and he did the same with the kunai.
"I prefer the daggers sensei but is there a way you can teach me these shielding techniques?"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:58 am

lenon01
Huntur
((I'm going to do it as only one try each. I am on vacation and have like ten minutes left online.))

Aprillin studied those before him, memorizing there movements. He continued moving his chakra all through his body, seeing Lenon's physical appearance, "Transformation Jutsu!". Aprillin was able to make an exact replica of Lenon for about ten seconds. Aprillin then prepared himself for an attack. As he was hit, he completed his substitution jutsu, "Yes! One more!" Aprillin centered himself, completing a set of handsigns, making a clone of himself. "That is it correct?"

((Clone jutsu, right? Lost track here....))

Lenon smiled. "Now, Clone Jutsu" Lenon explained the uses and limits of the clone jutsu before showing him an example.

Lenon then looked at Areku. He raised an eyebrow but, nonetheless, took out a seal and began to draw on it. He then turned to Yuno. "I have neither. My elements are lightning and water. Ryoko knows Fire and a little bit of wind, though."

Still drawing out the seal, Lenon turned to Lazon. "Hello, I'm Lenon. This is the Kusa Academy. You're here to become a shinobi, I'm guessing?" He smiled, but drawing on the seal with his blood didn't really match his facial expression. To someone who didn't know what it was, it should be incredibly creepy.

I completed all 3. Sorry for it being so short. I am on vacation and have people running all over my back for computer time.

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm

User Image
Lucian Thomas Ekaterina>

Fear my name...

Lucian glanced at the Ninja Academy out of curiosity as he walked by, returning home from a quick, mind-clearing walk. "I might as well try it out, I've obviously got nothing better to do with my life." He said shrugging. With a loud sigh, he pushed the front door of the building in-despite the fact that it said pull. "I'm glad no one saw that. -.-" He said pulling the door outward. (Hey, it's happened to me plenty of times before.)
Walking down the halls casually for the second time without hiding was a bit more peaceful, but he still felt out of place. He looked for some sort of registration office, if there even was one, so that he could become a registered member of the Academy. He was really getting bored with his life, maybe a little ninja-ness could spice it up. He started opening random doors, looking for a secretary or someone to register him. He didn't have much luck finding anyone, most of the rooms were pretty deserted. Until he opened the door to one of the main classrooms, seeing an instructor and a few pupils, and what? A few dopplegangers of some of the pupils perhaps? Lucian rubbed his eyes, very confused at seeing multiple copies of some of the same people.

...And you just might live

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Lenon looked down at Yuno. "I'm afraid, for that, you have to become a medical ninja. I can't teach you that. Seals come later. You'd have to ask Masumi or another medical ninja."

The other clone of Lenon ran around grabbed a box with a headband in it, handing it to Aprillin.

The clone then used the Substitution Jutsu, switching with a lamp outside. He stretched out his arm and poked Lucian on the shoulder.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Daron walks inside of the academy, he glances around looking for his new sensei. He notices a few people staring at him. As always... "Sensei?" Daron says as he begins to walk around hoping his new sensei would hear him...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Kato-flameking
Daron walks inside of the academy, he glances around looking for his new sensei. He notices a few people staring at him. As always... "Sensei?" Daron says as he begins to walk around hoping his new sensei would hear him...

Lenon makes another clone that walks over to the new student. "Hello, my name is Lenon, welcome to your...DOOM!" Using the transformation jutsu, Lenon's clone turned into a giant gargoyle with lightning running all over it in bursts, and the lights flashed on and off.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:44 pm

Ray nodded studied how Lenon performed the hand signs to the jutsu "Okay now transformation jutsu" he formed the hand signs and mumbled the jutsu and a clone appeared but was crappy. He formed the same hand signs thinking of Lenon and mumbled the same jutsu and turned to a Lenon and then turned right back into himself. "Next substitution," he said as he formed hand signs and mumbled "substitution" but nothing had happened, he formed the same hand signs for the 2nd time and mumbled the same jutsu and he switched places with a desk and then went back to his desk. Ray smiled as he knew the last one, he formed hand signs to the clone jutsu but in a puff of smoke nothing appeared, he giggled as he tryed again and wanted to get this down so he can become genin, "Let try this again," he mumbled as he formed the hand signs to the jutsu and mumbled clone and in the matter of seconds puff of smoke appeared and there was by Ray a perfect clone of him as it danced around and then vanished as Ray looked at lenon.Ray took the headband before Lenon could even hand it to him and took off running "Thanks lenon," he yelled as he ran out of the academy to another part of Kusa to train for other stuff.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:54 pm

lenon01
Lenon looked down at Yuno. "I'm afraid, for that, you have to become a medical ninja. I can't teach you that. Seals come later. You'd have to ask Masumi or another medical ninja."

The other clone of Lenon ran around grabbed a box with a headband in it, handing it to Aprillin.

The clone then used the Substitution Jutsu, switching with a lamp outside. He stretched out his arm and poked Lucian on the shoulder.

User Image
Lucian Thomas Ekaterina>

Fear my name...

Lucian jumped when he felt something poke his shoulder. "I-I-uh..." He stammered, methods of finding a way out before it was too late running through his head at top speeds. Still, he was curious to how the class instructor had appeared almost magically, as well as the duplicates of those he had seen earlier. "Um, I was just, taking a look around?" He said, hoping the answer was suitable for this person.

...And you just might live

User Image

Silver_Seoul

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Lenon snorted. "That's the first thing that ran through my head twenty years ago when I was in the Cloud Academy. But look where I am!" An orb of water appeared in front of him, growing quickly. It would soon consume his body, and was still growing. "I can breath underwater, too." He said before the water covered his mouth, and the orb floated up to the sealing before Lenon dropped out of it to Lucian. The water than floated out the window. "So, are you here to learn or not?"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games