Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:02 am

(Yeah, and don't worry, I actually came to Sana because other then the pregnant Alicia, she is the only other Mednin he knows.)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 am

(k that would of made things confusing for her when she got back on lol. and that note is still very real, were not taking that out.)

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 am

Naito_Arekkusu7
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Areku arrived at the gate and jumped down,"What a wasted trip seriously." Areku said heading inside.

((We pretty much start from here, page 27. Akatsuki and others who weren't here before have to post their appearance again (i think?) ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:11 am

Koi looked over and noticed a note labelled Ion. He picked it up. He placed it within his pocket and smiled. He looked at Daron.

(These are my names:
Ion of the Rain
Ren of the Leaf
Koi of the Cloud)

Zombie Swagger

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:14 am

(Genin, and im not in any bloodlines or clans. And he's 14.)
"My names Daron." Daron, reaches up to where his head band hung loosely from his neck, and tightens it. "So mind if I keep you company?" Daron's crimson eyes almost seem to have fire dancing in them...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:26 am

((If you want, I can always suggest awesome combonations. Just tell me what you want to be like your shinobi proffesion, and stuff like if you want it to boost your elements or if you will be good evil or on your own.))

"Well Daron, I don't mind. Actually, I was wondering if you'd like to spar?" Koi said as he looked around. He couldn't say he was Koi, because Koi was dead to the Shinobi World.

Zombie Swagger

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 am

"I've been looking to spar with someone." Daron grins he was looking forward to fighting this guy... "What are the rules for the match?"
(I'll pm you info lol)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:05 am

The clone of Yokai came in.

Dripples

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:17 am

Koi thought about an area that the two of them could fight. He grabbed his chin and began to rub it. "Nara Forest." Koi said as he looked up. If it went how he thought it would, then he would be getting two birds with one bird. It had been a month since he ripped off Hiroto's legs and destroyed his wrists. He probably won't be there anyways... Koi said to himself as he got up. He then walked away.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:22 am

Daron begins to follow behind the man he was to spar against...

FullbusterOrleans

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 am

Jason made his way to the gates wearing a hooded cloak which concealed his face and body. He would take a seat on a root, and take out a coin, running it along the tops of his fingers. His sharingan eye would be watching there spar from the darkness of his hood. As he saw them leave, he would in turn follow them, at a distance.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:38 pm

Ray appeared and sat down on the ground waiting

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:48 pm

NUR

User Image

In the distance a cloaked akatsuki figure appears walking towards the gates of the grass. The roots won't harm this person for the Grass headband around their arm prevents this. The cloaked figure reaches the gates and takes a deep breath in. Looking around from under the big woven straw hat, Shoku who is unable to be distinguished looks to another cloaked figure sitting down on a root against the gates.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:53 pm

A black blur came to a startling halt right behind Shoku, blowing her cloak slightly. Kowaii is now distinguishable as he lands right behind Shoku on her left hand side. "Is that the friend you were wanting to see?" Kowaii asked as he glanced to the other cloaked figure that played with a coin in between his fingers.

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:00 pm

NUR

User Image

"Not quite." She responds while keeping an eye on the kid, She is ready for anything at this point. Hoping he would notice the imminent danger that is soon to come.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games