Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
S h a n e x B r a n d e r e

"The pain was not when you left."

xxxxA large sigh came from his mouth, as he began to speak. ''Earlier, you asked me about the treehouses. And what happened. You heard alot, the worst parts, really... But... There's more. The owner of the houses, Velox, was my lover.'' He said, as he began to frown.... ''No... more, my husband. But we were so far apart... for so long. And in the end, I had to kill him. Who he became... it was not what I wanted. I just wonder if it was possible to cure him, without his death. I will never know....'' He said, as he began to cross his arms....

"..The pain was when you were gone.."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

Kalino was not as shocked as he should of been, he had heard rumors about this person he mentioned, but did not push it. It had to have been a terrible experience for him, one if Kalino was in that situation probably would not be here right now. He did not want to hurt Shane even more by talking about it, so he did what he thought would make him feel better. Swiming in front of him, Kalino took his hands, and forced shanes arms open, letting them circle around his body, as he got up close. Taking his face in his hands he spoke. "Your past, is your past..what you did was brave and admirable beyond belief. Your strong my king, but not invincible" His voice was soft, as he looked shane in the eyes. His hair was soft between his fingers, Kalino waited, wanting to know what shane would say.

Desor

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image

xxxxThe man smiled.... though he did not have anything to say. He had actions, though. Alot of them. He smiled, and brushed his lips against the others. He began to kiss him, and soon after, he was practically groping the boy. Though, he tried not to come on too strong. So he stopped. ''You know, Kalino.... I really like you. At first, I saw this as just a fling. And maybe a quick hook-up. But you know... I see that it's going to be more than that. You're right about me not being invincible. I have my weaknesses. And one of them... is you.'' He began to trail his fingers across the boys chest, and kiss at his neck. Maybe this was too soon. But he didn't care. He could no longer show restraint.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:27 pm
Kumogakure's Angel From Hell

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

|| Regula Kaguya || Sannin(ANBU) || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula stepped into the springs. He stripped down and leapt in. "Why hello you two?" he said with a chuckle, purposely spoiling they're little "moment".

User Image

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Desor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

Kalino blushed, as he let out a huge grin, "Is it now?" He said, it was not to be snide, but being a little playful. "I feel the same way my king" Kalino said as he kissed him back, adding a little power to it. Kalino's nickname stuck, shane was his king. "King.." He murmured against his lips, it felt as a vibration as he kissed him deeper.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

Kalino instantly pulled away when his teacher Regula arrived, he might have been comfortable being nude around Shane, but no one else. "Ah" He said, as he quickly went under, the deeper part creeping up on him. ~Oh my god~ He said in his head, he quickly resurfaced and blinked up at his teacher..

Desor

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

xxxxShane chuckled, and stuck out a middle finger to Regula, as he continued to kiss Kalino. But he realized that he really was a little embarrassed. Hell, the boy would probably be bending over and screaming his name, if Regula didn't decide to step in. ''Damn cockblocker...'' However, he did continue to trail down his chest. All the way until he reached what he wanted. The ''special'' area.

[Lol, too lazy to edit, so let's just say he pulled Kalino back, & continued. XD]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm
User Image

Kalino grabbed shanes hand before he could go lower, his teacher had ruined the perfect moment between the two of them. He look at Shane with fear, and desperation, as he scooted up behind him, positioning himself so he wouldn't "Stick out" in any wrong places. He was just trying to conceal his nudity.

Desor

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:40 pm
Kumogakure's Angel From Hell

|| Regula Kaguya || Sannin(ANBU) || Kumogakure || Hakemoto || Kaguya ||

Regula bursted into laughter. "I love you too, Shane," he said as he swam to the other side of the springs and closed his eyes and began to relax.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

xxxxHe smiled... and spoke up, ''Come on, Kalino. You don't need to be so shy. Your body is nothing to be ashamed of. You should actually be proud. You're definitely not... inadequate. But I bet Mr. Sanin Regula is! Come on... show me ya teeth...'' He said, smirking.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

Kalino's popd his head over shanes shoulders, to look were his teacher was. His body was practically glued to Shane like a second skin. He did not care what he said about him, it was sweet..but he would not budge. Kalino's hands drifted around shanes lean waist, feeling the muscle that was underneath the skin.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

xxxxHe smiled, and grunted slightly as Kalino rubbed his waist. He began to blush, and pant... as his waist was... his ticklish spot. It was hard for him to not burst out laughing, or move away. So instead, he grabbed Kalino's hands, and ran them across his own chest. He then grabbed his right hand, and began to suck on his fingers. However, not for long. He simply couldn't do this anymore. He couldn't play along. He needed satiation. So he began to face Kalino, as he gently pushed him against the outer-wall of the springs. ''I can't do what you would want. I can't obey, and be a nice little boy. You'll soon find out that your fears were for naught. But until then, endure...'' And as he said this, he turned the man around, to finish what he started...

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Desor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:02 pm
(( Be RIGHT back...I have to switch computers))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:18 pm
((SHANE YOU WHORE))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:19 pm
;D