Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Ah!? You like Vegtable Beef too?" Yukio asked in surprised as the chef placed their meals in front of them with a hearty smile. Yukio started digging into his ramen, asking "So, what do we do now? I return the kid back his crater of a village and you just continue wandering around without purpose?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:41 pm
(hmm, i gotta wake him up soon...)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:44 pm
(you can go ahead and do it now if you like. your character goes from being knocked out at the konoha memorial, to waking up in a ramen shop. how lucky mrgreen )  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:48 pm
(woot!)

Vincente's head snapped up as he looked around fast. He was slightly dazed so he still believed himself to be in Konoha. "Wait, what happened, how did everything get fox so fast?" Dozens of questions started to form in his mind, he started to believe Konoha being gone was a dream, but he had a slight nagging feeling this wasn't the Leaf Village.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:54 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxAxel performed a single seal as his body transformed in front of Yukio's eyes, revealing his true self. "Actually, I'm not a wanderer...I'm actually the Mizukage of Kirigakure, Zane Hajime Shimizu....pleasure to meet you," Zane told him as he released the transformation jutsu, going back to Axel. "I did go into hiding, but I'll be heading back to Kiri soon enough," Axel told him. "Oh hey, you're finally awake...you're in Grass by the way," Axel said as he took a sip of orange juice and began eating.

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
Its not enough, it never is]
So I will go on until the end.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:57 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Yep. Home sweet home." Yukio agreed with Zane before taking a large gulp from his sake bottle. "The Mizukage huh? No wonder that Ty guy pissed his pants when he saw you." Yukio stared into his ramen bowl. "I've always wanted to visit that village, but somehow the reputation "bloody mist" held me back. Are they really as savage as the rumors say?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:00 pm
((yo blue are you brining another kid to replace the one you took.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:02 pm
"Yeah, when I left the village, I dyed my hair and I stopped cutting it, also put contacts in my eyes," Axel told them. "And nah, we're not as bad as they say, as long as you don't cross us," Axel laughed as he finished his ramen.  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio gave a rather nervous laugh back and took another swig out of his sake bottle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:07 pm
Misa entered the shop and sat down looking at the others in the shop,

" Hello."

She said leaning on a table talking to everyone in ear shot.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:13 pm
"Hey," Axel yelled out to her as he took another sip of orange juice. "So what's your class kid?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:15 pm
Vincente shook his head. He stood up and tried to get his swords and retie them, but they were gone. He sighed, luck wasn't on his side. He flipped his lucky coin to see how the rest of this day went. "Tails." He said solemnly, that didn't mean well.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:21 pm
Misa walked toward vincette getting the feeling he might be having some bad luck,

" What's the matter? "

She asked shifting a dice between her fingers, she was bored and needed something to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:27 pm
"Huh, it's nothing." He said puttting on the best smile he could manage. He flipped again and spread his palm out. The coin landed smack in the middle, it wasn't heads or tails. "Interesting..." He said to himself, thinking about another go.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:40 pm
Misa looked at coin a bit disturb, she sat down and pulled out a deck of cards,

" Cards do a better job at telling your future."

she said emptying the cards and shuffling them flipping the cards til it faned out showing the back of the cards she then rejoined them and drew a card from the top and revealed the ace of spades.

"Well most of the time."

She laughed using a tone meaning the card she drew meant the worst fate all, death.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games