Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:24 pm

Shiro arrived back at the hall and saw his clone standing there with susumu and Vrai laying on the bench getting healed. Dismissing the clone, Shiro found out what happened.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Aki arrived behind Shiro, the skip in her step faltered as her eyes fell upon Vrail broken and bleeding. She was frozen to her spot and petrified. Just what in the world could have happened in his fight that had left him in this condition. Who had he been fighting? "W-what happened?" Her eyes drifted over to the fight notices. She saw her name listed but that wasn't her concern. Shoku and Kasumi? Had Shoku been the one to do this? No she wouldn't dare put someone from her own village in such a condition. Must be whoever Kasumi is...

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:33 pm

Shiro's smile faded and he did nothing but look down. "It was Kasumi and Shoku. They got rid of him quick and kept going. But that's what happens in fights. Not to worry. We have a medic here and she can fix him up."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:41 pm

So Shoku would! Furiously Aki clenched her teeth and glared at her feet. So what if this was part of the exams. Fighting her own teammates and hurting them so badly was just wrong. And then even be able to continue fighting afterword was sickening. Aki's anger raged inside her, of course she didn't know the rest of the story but thought didn't even cross her mind. She gave a sigh, at least Vrail could be saved. Aki felt partially guilty for his condition because how bad she had hurt him earlier. What a hypocrite. You hurt him just as bad as Shoku did! Aki's hands flew to her eyes to try and stop the guilty tears from falling.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:52 pm

Shiro continued looking at the floor occasionally moving his eyes to Aki every once in a while. Looking over once, he saw she looked to be crying. Her hands covered her face. Sighing, he turned back to her and gave her a big hug. "This isn't your fault. This is just how things happen. Don't worry about it now. He is getting treatment, and you have a match coming up." He had a very solemn tone this time.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:59 pm

[[ Short post then I have to go to bed.
I've got TAKS tommorrow and should've hit the hay a while ago. ]]

Aki gave a sniff and rubbed her eyes with the heel of her hands as Shiro gave her a hug. She didn't care if she was touched at the moment. "If Sensei says so..." Her voice trailed off and she gave her eyes another through swipe to eleminate the rolling tears.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:07 am

((Alright then.))
Shiro started to smile a little now. "Good. Thats what I want to see." He didn't stop giving her the hug simply because he didn't want to let her go just yet.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:33 am

Medical Jutsus being used:
Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)
Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto (Healing Hands Technique: Major)
Saisei no Saibou (Cell Regeneration)
Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)

Susumu hovers her hands over Vrail fixing him up stage by stage and slowly ever so slowly as to not shock his body too much it already has been through so much. She is alittle suprised Kasumi could of done this. The fight must of gotten a bit out of hand. Susumu takes a break after healing Vrail for a long long time She has certain parts of his body wrapped in bandages already as they are completely healed other parts still need more working on but are not in critical condition at this moment.

User Image

Shoku arrives at the main hall holding Kasumi's hand, They are both rather beat up, She smiles when she sees that Vrail is in a much better condition. She sits down near Shiro, Susumu, Vrail and Aki. "I'm sorry sensei for what I did." She hangs her head low in regret of her actions.

Eris5

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:16 am

Kazu noticed what Susumu was doing and thought "She is a medical ninja huh?" Kazu wanted to ask if she could heal him but he did not but because he thought it might be rude to ask out of the blue, but the poison was getting to him, and the loss of blood was making him pale, he reverted to his normal self and waited for Kemai's reply.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Kasumi walked up to Susumu and pulled on her shirt. "Mommy..." She said low, her appreance was much different then before. She had a white blanket covering her and a metal mask she now wore over her face. The smell of burnt flesh and clothing could be smelled coming off her.

Masumi H Dekata

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Kemai noticing kazu walking up to him and ask him for the medicine kemai looked up "well i did get a medicine pack for a medic a wile back ago when i was in the sand village" kemai pulled out the med pack and gave it to kazu "i don't know if it will work on the poison i see that you have but it will heal you i know that" kemai then got up to go talk to Zeramaru again "i hope he answers me this time!?!?" kemai said aggravated
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:49 pm

kemai walked up to zeramaru again "excuse me kage zeramaru but do you have any medic packets for me to rid your poison?" kemai then sighed "also what do you want me to do for you sir? instead of just standing around here."

fire assasin8

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Vrail awakens in a fright. He thrashes around thinking the fight was still going on, doing so he tears open some of the mended skin. He looks around himself to see the gaze, dressing and bandages covering his body. He looked at his hands, as he flexed and moved them. Tears filled his eyes, as he remembered why they were injures, his Father's Chakra Blades had been mutilated and become his own nightmare. He lend back against the head board of the bed, his body shaking as his emotions surfaced. He cried out loud as he slammed his fist against the wal next to his bed, bring blood to the bandages covering them. He began to mumble something as he couldn't talk with the cloths covering his mouth, but he was asking why he had been saved.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Kasumi looked over at Vrail and a deep sorrow passed over her knowing this was all her fault. She leaned down and picked up what were once Vrails blades and seperated them back into two as she molded it and shaped it back into there original form. Kasumi slowly walked over to Vrail's bed and held up the blades that were resting in her hands. "Here" She said softly, her eyes still red from crying which was hidden under her mask.

Masumi H Dekata

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Zeramaru sighed then pulled out of his coat the antidote for his poison. Zeramaru walked up to Kazu then injected it into kazu.
"Kemai can you watch some of the other matches even if I would like to see some gennin kill each other I am sure the other kages would be furious if their gennin returned as corpses" Zeramaru spoke bluntly then he faced Kazu.
"make sure I dont waste my time helping you"
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games