Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:27 pm
"He kept flinging my around and I had used up my ammo for my shield.. you should have taken her out!"

"..Everyone alright..?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:34 pm
"...Define 'alright'..."

"She was your target to begin with..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:40 pm
"...I don't really know right now... Alive I guess at the moment..." Demi responded in a dazed tone.

"That damn Gil, who Grim was suppose to handle, got a team of wanna-be's to guard her so I couldn't focus on her as much as I would have liked. She kept arguing with them and they kept shooting at me as soon as I got close to killing her."  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:12 pm
Dojime floated for a moment, then started laughing maniacally over the radio, "HAHAHA!!! THAT'S 2-0 BITCHES!!!" he yelled loudly. He turned his music up louder, now playing black betty. some of the damaged parts on his gundam began to shake and rattle. "We lost a lot more men in this one though..." he said with slight sadness in his tone. His head set was designed to block background noise, so the music played quietly to everyone else but him. His systems came back up. The camera was flickering a little and he was still able to move around.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 7:03 am
"Dojime, if they really were after the ship, it would have been destroyed by now...I think they were toying with us this time..." Gil said, looking over at the Bolt Gundam.
"...We need to fall back too..." he said, boosting back towards the LionHeart. He was too damaged to change his form.

"What, you can't deal with multiple enemies..?"

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:28 am
"Turn off that god damn music.." Demi said rather coldly. "Not everyone wants to listen to your ******** music you stupid old man." She growled, flying back to the hanger...Only an idiot wouldn't see she wasn't in the best of moods after what happened.

"I used up my missiles and they were attacking at range."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 9:46 am
"I dealt with her and the Gundam and I STILL did more damage!"

"To all units, we are proceeding with 'Operation Descent' in thirty-seven hours...Once all who are still alive are onboard, we will begin preparations..."

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:36 pm
"You only had to deal with TWO people!!"

"Well that went horribly wrong." Demi said still with a cold tone, landing in the hanger. Rather than getting straight of the cockpit though like the other pilots were, she remained in her's, glaring at the screen. "I could have stopped him.." She growled to herself, hitting the broken main camera screen. "God damn idiot.."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:44 pm
"Enough chatter rookie...We attack again in thirty-seven hours..."

Gil exited the cockpit and looked over at the Sazabi. Perhaps she was having trouble with the door because of the battle..?

He decided to walk over. Once he was there he tapped on the cockpit.
"...You alright in there?"

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:47 pm
"Just ******** peachy." Demi snapped, glaring up at the door. "My suit's beat to s**t, we lost half our fleet already and we need to go back to Earth already and it's only been what? A day? Two days tops? Oh, and let's not forget my big screw up during the battle!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:49 pm
"The ship was planning to go down to earth anyway...And what happened down there saved the old man at least." Gil said with a sigh, sitting down in front of the Sazabi's cockpit.

"Don't beat yourself up because of it, the universe has a role for all of us..."

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:25 pm
"Yeah, because I got him out of the way. But what if I hit the other guy, hmm? What if I hit him instead? I could have saved our fleet and the old coot. But instead I just threw his ally in the way so he pulled his gun out of the way last minute and took out half our fleet." Demi said, still glaring at the door. "I panicked and made a stupid mistake and now half of our men are dead because of my stupid mistake and that stupid b*****d's rifle."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:39 pm
"Even I would have done the same...It's not like you had any time to think."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:41 pm
"No, but I'm sure anyone would easily argue they would have rather attacked the enemy than save an ally."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:43 pm
"If they wouldn't, then they're not even worthy of fighting along-side me..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games