Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:14 pm
She sat down in a chair next to his and looked at him, seeing the bored/uncomfterable look on his face. "Well........you could come to my room....or the hotsprings...."she said though in the back of her head she thought that might be kind of inappropaite.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:24 pm
He looked at her. "No, I am fine. I am just a little unused to such a big, large space, with not much in it. Usually, when I enter these sorts of rooms, there's books." He shifted in his chair to face her. "But this is still okay. At least there isn't alot of people." He realized the stupidity of his statement. "I have realized I can learn how to sya and use words by reading them." He found this a great thing.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:40 pm
"Well that's good then"she said nodding her head. She started to doubt coming here after all, there wasn't much to do but sit as he said before, but they had just come here and she didn't want to make him move again. She sat up in her chair a bit and turned to him "Okay is there something that you don't know how to say?"she asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:53 pm
He looked up, then back at her. "I don't know." He looked at her and slowly moved his chair closer, just slightly. He felt something was different about Riiko. He looked over at her and then he held his broken circle in his chain. "I have been through alot, and I know quite alot. Myabe I can teach you something one day." He got another piece of paper and used his mind to fold it into a rose, subconsciously. He didn't know what was going on, it was like the trinket entranced him. His mind moved the paper rose onto Riiko's hand and he snapped out of his trance.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:25 pm
Riiko looked at what he made and blushed deeply, she looked up at him shyly "Um...thanks"she said smiling. She leaned over to him and kissed his cheek, her face still red as she sat back in her chair.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:45 pm
He was startled by what she had done. He had turned very red, then he stopped blushing. He looked away, and another tear fell from his eyes and he didn't know what to do, and he got scared. He didn't want anything to happen to her either. He got up and ran, she needed to get far away from him, he was cursed.  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:48 pm
"No.....no.........please dont go!"she called out after him as tears fell down her own eyes, startling her almost as much. She hadn't cried in a long time, she was always happy, he was the first guy to make her cry in forever. She stood up off her chair and ran after him, as she was up to speed, she wrapped her arms around him, her face at his back still crying.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:59 pm
He stopped running before the door to the South Courtyard. He felt her crying into his back, and turned around a wrapped his arms around her. "I am sorry, I...I..." He walked her back to the main part of the room and sat her down, then he sighed. "I guess I should tell you something about my past."  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:03 pm
She looked up at him as she dried her tears and then calmed down, she wondered what he was talking about. "What happend?"she asked curious and concern in her voice. ((arg! i really wanna know! crying But i have to go, i might be on later, but if not then i promise i'll be back tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:22 pm
"Well, I never knew my parents, I was sent to a government institute, and that's where I met my bestfriend, Natishka." A tear fell down his cheek. "We had kissed one night, and the teacher walked in on it. So he beat me up and cuffed me to a bookcase, and raped and murdered Natishka." He looked away and then looked back. "Before I came here, I killed the b*****d." He looked back at Riiko. "I didn't want you to get hurt."  

[~~Mad~~Hatter~~]

TFTLS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:45 pm
Alan walked into the room, and looked around. He was pretty hungry, so naturally the food court caught his attention. He bought a pizza and sat down to eat. When he had finished, he found a comfy sofa and lay down for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:08 pm
Lia gasped at the story Mihkail told. That was just... terrible. She really wanted to comfort him, to do something for him, but she couldn't move. She thought of Tyrell and everything he did for her and did the only thing she could think of. She hugged M.
"M..." she knew she wasn't a great friend of M's like Rini was. She knew she wasn't exactly even a friend of M's. But she thought this was something any sane person would've done, even to a total stranger. She just hoped she didn't seem weird, and that she didn't freak M out.
((Oi, you guys must be on different timeszones than me. Sorry.))  

StormyWeasel

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:26 pm
She had no idea that that was what had made him be so closed up, and now she understood. She looked up to him, understanding in her blue/green eyes that she normally didn't show. "Its okay..."she said as she pulled him into a hug "We don't have to move so fast"she said. Riiko hated to see him so upset, and even though she really liked him, she would slow down for him, if that's what he wanted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:27 pm
Kika streched and walked into the room with her gutair case hanging on her shoulder. She walked over to a somewhat empty table and took out some paper adn began to write but got bored qiuckly and leaned back in her chair glancing around the room. Maybe she could play her music and some people would come over and join her. Then again Maybe not. Kika decided to just sit and watch.  

Rebel_Princess

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:58 am
He looked over to the sign. "I...missed that." he said, getting redder. He pulled out a small computer-like thing from his pocket. He placed a card on its face. Hmm, Gil, Gold coins, Gald, Zenny, Munny, Dollars, or Lere. "It dosen't matter I guess." He went over and payed for his food. "He went back to the table. Yeah, I'm full." Kikari went over to get something to drink. He stretched in his seat. I'll have to check out the training hall and the DDR tomorrow.
He looked at the glass of water on his table, out of nowhere it began to lift out of the glass and form about a dozen spheres about the size of a quarter. They began to move througout the air forming a ring and spinning, as iff they were dancing. One by one, the orbs froze, reflecting the light around Chiro. Rays of blue, red, orange, yellow, and violet scattred around the table. Chiro stretched again. "Now that's a relaxing scene" he said to himself.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games