Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:28 pm
Nami frowned up at him, her head craning back lightly to see his face. He really was too tall. But her eyes darted to the bed as he mentioned it, and she instantly hopped onto the mattress and bounced lightly in place, with Matsu cradled in her lap. "I'll use this one then, and you can use the replacement. Problem solved." Now he wouldn't have to sleep on the couch.

Mizuki lingered back, watching curiously as they spoke, her lips twitching into a smile at Dredd's story. That wasn't really surprising, nor would the possibility of him doing something about it. But, she didn't ask for now. She was still curious about other things, like foreign candy and toothy portals.

She snapped back to reality as her name was mentioned. "Oh, hey, nice to meet you," she replied, accepting his extended hand. She couldn't help staring a little, glancing over his features. She didn't know many elves. Mostly just Dredd, and a guy with ram horns who she hadn't seen in a while.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:11 pm
" You're missing the point, I want my own place. I'd like to be able to watch a Dvd in my underwear or something." That wasn't something he would do, but he often felt like he had no privacy. " What makes you think we'll keep that bed there anyway?" Wait hold on, not we, I. What makes you think they'll let me keep two mattresses in my dorm?" He argued, though it was starting to feel like an uphill battle.

Though he was happy to make some new acquaintances, Hain needed to get his place all set up. " It was nice meeting you both but I need to get some things in order. But hey, you could um, knock on my door or something, looks like I'm across from you." Hain said giving a quick smile to them. Truth be told he kinda wanted to be by himself for a bit, his sisters practically tried to pull him back into the cab when he arrived and he was glad to be on his own for once. Though it was nice knowing company was a knock away now.

" Yeah sure thing man, lets grab lunch or something later." Dredd said as Hain unlocked his door, gave a yes and another "nice to meet you" and went inside. " Actually I'm pretty hungry. They got any food places around here? I bet they do." Dredd's stomach rumbled and he ripped the map from his back pocket skimming it over with his eyes and oh hell there was a lot of crap to do around here.

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:25 pm
"You could do that," Nami replied easily, unphased by the idea as she played absently with Matsu, wiggling his paws gently in her hands. "I wouldn't care." But she paused as Xine went on, head tilting as she peered up at him, as if he'd just said the silliest thing. "I'm sure they wouldn't mind. The room's big enough. I'll just have a talk with them, and I'm sure they'll allow it." She nodded her head decisively, as if she'd just ended everything. "We can visit the office tomorrow."

"Ah, okay.. see you later!" Mizuki cried, waving cheerfully before he vanished from sight behind his door. Then she turned back to Dredd with a grin. "Looks like you've got a lot of neighbors. How fun~" It made her wonder what hers were like. She hadn't met any because she'd come straight over here. Oh well. "Cafeteria?" That always popped into her head first when on campus, but a second later she leaned to peek over his shoulder again. "Or someplace off campus..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 am
Xine let out a long sigh. " You know, it would be one thing if you weren't listening. But you are listening and are completely toss what I said aside." He was pretty certain that this wouldn't fly and that them telling her no would be much better than the headache he was getting. " Fine, ask them then. I need to unpack." He had quite a bit too unpack as well, big guy equals big cloths and he had more than most men would like to admit. Though he didn't wear half of it, most of it was stuff that Nami bought for him in the hopes he would wear them. She was a rather odd angel, he wouldn't expect her to want to see him in a tank top but he was aware of her lack of...purity.  

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:17 am
"I will ask them," Nami announced, as she held Matsu's paws, lightly waving them up and down as he stood on his short hind legs. She smiled, then rolled onto her back, tugging the puffy dog onto her stomach to start absently petting. Her eyes stared up at the ceiling, then swept around the room before focusing upon Xine again. "...I'm bored!" she declared suddenly. She nudged Matsu aside and hopped to her feet, wandering up to Xine's side, and peeked around him as he unpacked.

Soon, she'd nudged her way beside him and had reached into the suitcase, tugging out exactly what he'd thought of; a tank top and a snug pair of pants to match. "You should wear this tomorrow. And after you finish here, you should go bring my things here. Or now. We could go now." Why had she even bothered dropping cases off in her own room?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:56 pm
" And that sounds like fun to you? Watching me move your stuff here?" He then turned his attention to the pants. "In this no doubt. When did you sneak this into my clothing? Seems new." He'd have to check his debit card for any new charges to it. If he wasn't careful he might end up with a large bill to pay or lots of expensive returns to make. In a particularly embarrassing incident, he had to return a truckload of womens clothing to an expensive store. He could still remember some of the stares. " You haven't bought anything that I should know about have you?" He asked, narrowing his eyelids at her. A sly grin appeared on his face, a chance to corner her presented itself. "Maybe we should go back to your dorm so I can round up some things to return? Like right now." Now, before she could hide them.  

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 pm
"It does sound fun," Nami replied, nodding her head, her lips curving into a half smirk as he commented about the pants. "That doesn't matter. Just don't let them go to waste, okay?" He kept returning things, and she wasn't sure why. She thought he'd look pretty good in the things she bought for him. Shouldn't he be grateful for the gifts anyway? She didn't understand him sometimes. Normal people liked receiving gifts. Of course, usually a person spent their own money on others, not that person's.

She tapped her chin at his question, head tilting lightly. What else had she bought him? Her eyes skimmed his clothes, and her lips threatened to twitch into a grin. Then, it faded. "What? Nonsense. There's nothing to return there."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:01 pm
He had half a mind to wipe up messes with them just to spite her. His eyebrows furrowed by he made sure to keep his composure, he couldn't let her win." There is if it come fro my pocket. Lets check my account for charges then shall we?" he said, retrieving his laptop and connecting it to the internet, from there logging into his bank account. " Hmm, well I don't think I would have bought something from there. Or there." How she kept getting his card was a mystery, but now it was matter of finding the stores she went to. So troublesome. Though if he kept pushing her she might start getting agitated. Something he admittedly wanted to see.  

Forever Grey

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:41 pm
Nami frowned, pouting a little as she wandered over and peeked around his shoulder. She hated this stupid technology. It was too easy for him to catch her spending habits. But he'd never stop it from happening in the first place, if she had anything to say about it. And she did. She huffed out a sigh, leaning into his side as she pouted grumpily. "It's fine. That stuff will be used. It's not like it's just lying around, so it's worth buying." And that was that. She turned away again, tugging Matsu back into her arms as she sat back down upon Xine's bed. "We can go after you finish packing, if you want."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:46 pm
Flare approached the main desk slowly struggling to walk and looked as if he broke his spine because of how bented he stood. When he reached the desk he gripped the edge of the desk with hands and arms to keep him from falling. Flare was searching around to see if any service could help him. "well theres no bell..." Flare thought outloud in reference to how hotel guest request service.  

Flare Kazamata

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:49 pm
A week after having failed to remove Nami from his dorm, it seemed he had another problem, after a short argument he was locked outside of the room and it didn't seem like she was going to let him back in. He had gone out to clear his head and get something to eat but had forgotten his wallet and upon trying to regain entry he heard someone from within call him a "hulking idiot brute who was sleeping on the roof tonight". He knocked on the door with his plus sized fist.

"Nami, Let me in." He said calmly, trying to look through the peep hole inside.

The argument started when Nami's dog has had an accident inside, Xine saying that the dog needed more discipline which was met with him to "get to it then". which turned into how it's not his dog. Arguments turned to insults. That slowly escalated in severity.

Selfish.

Meanie.

Lazy.

Jerk.

Runt.

Ogre.

Useless.

Servant.

Evil little b***h.

Which turned things into a screaming match. Though after he cooled his head he realized that he went too far.

" Look I'm sorry okay?" He was met with silence.

"C'mon, don't make me go downstairs and get someone to open this up."

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:08 pm
Nami lay upon the couch, legs crossed and the tiny dog settled on her stomach. She scratched his ears as her face held a perpetual frown, her teeth chewing absently upon her bottom lip. She couldn't believe he'd called her that, the.. the giant oaf!

She was quite intent upon ignoring him as he stood outside the door, holding no intentions of ever letting him back inside. He couldn't get away with talking to her like that. She missed the good old days when he just did whatever she said without fussing over it.

"...go away," she finally piped up, after letting more time pass buy, half hoping he'd left on his own. She rolled over, wrapped up in her darkened wings as she drew Matsu into her arms, only to nudge the dog away again when he licked at her face. "I'm not letting you back in!"

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:31 pm
" I went too far, I know, I got angry and I didn't mean it." He wasn't sure how he was gonna talk his way out of this. She usually knew it was her fault and would tell him he'd have to vacuum just for arguing with her. This time is was totally his fault. What should he do here?

Dredd, having watched and listened to this the whole time knew it wasn't the regular fight between these two. He felt like he had to do something. After scratching his chin for a moment he had and idea. He rummaged around under the couch for a moment before getting a little doll out from between two cushions. Girls like gifts right? This was an awesome one.

" Hey." He said through the crack of his door.

Xine turned to the voice. "What?"

"C'mere."

As Xine approached cautiously, Dredd slipped a round plush doll through. It was all white with a big head and thin black arms. On it's chest was the word, or possibly name " PASHOO."

Xine carefully took the doll, gazing into it's neutral expression, and before he could ask the mysterious hand what the heck it was the door shut.

Looking back over his shoulder he went back to his dorm door.
" I ...um. I got something for you." he said awkwardly, glacing back to the door to see a hand poking out near the bottom giving a thumbs up.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:01 am
Nami's feathered ears seemed to perk, her head soon following suit. She turned toward the door and stared quietly through her golden eyes, as if evaluating his statement. He didn't sound too certain of himself. Then again, the idea of receiving a gift was something she hardly seemed able to resist.

Slowly, the soft sound of bare feet approached the door, then the click of the lock before it eased open. She tugged it open just a crack, peeking through with a pout. Her head tipped back to meet his eyes, and then her hand abruptly slipped through the small space she'd created, waiting for whatever he'd brought.

"No promises that I'll let you back in!"

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Forever Grey

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:22 am
Whoever was in there had the right idea, sure enough her curiosity about the present got her to open the door. Feeling very strange bout all this, even a bit suspicious, he slowly pressed the little plush guy into her palm. He had the odd feeling that he'd seen it from somewhere before but couldn't place where. It certainty had some sort of strong gravity to it. It stood out despite being very simple." Hope you like it." He said honestly, whatever was going on seemed to be working so far despite the confusion that was swimming in his head he was feeling pretty good about it. If anything she wouldn't be pouting on the couch plotting to throw soemthing at him next tiem they passed.

Did angels have violent thoughts?

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces