Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:17 pm
Helios looked at Nephilis and smirked a little. "Okay, I see that you've finally grown a set" he stated in a humurous way. He looked at Nephilis as he looked down at the book as he began to read about the war. "Just a forwarning Nephilis, you say you wont...but make sure curisoity don't get the best of you" he stated as he listened for what Nephilis would have to say about the war.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:36 pm
"It won't. My pair won't allow that my dear friend. If anything, you'll get so used to yours....what am I saying. If these stones had powers, we'd have them by now unless we had to activate them. We don't know how to do that. We probably never will either." Nephilis looks at his rock and laughs. "This thing is just a cool paperweight Helios."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 pm
Helios looked at him and shook his head. "I'm telling you Neph...I dont think we've figured these things out just yet, but what you just said had me thinking...activation" he stated. He looked at the book and then back at Nephilis. "It's just a theory, but what...what if we were destined to get these stones...I mean each of us run one of the four largest kingdoms...there are four stones...so maybe it was destined for us...I think maybe...I know this will sound stupid but look at it this way...maybe we need to use our blood on the stones...I know it sounds stupid, but before Kilitia was an official nation, blood summoning ruled the land" he stated. "It's just a theory though" he stated with a sigh.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:48 pm
"At first you were talking about growing a pair. Now bleeding. You're a piece of work Star." Nephilis leaned back in his chair, the forward again with a snicker. "I'm sorry, you set yourself up for that. Anyway you're starting to scare me with this stuff. I'm suprised you of all people buy into...but, if blood summoning worked then, I think it'd be worth a shot. You first though. I've done enough bleeding for one day."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 pm
Helios looked at Nephilis and rolled his eyes. He then closed his eyes as the stone was in his hand. He looked at it. "I've kept in the volcano...that thing has strange powers...anyways" he stated. He then took a pocket knife and cut his finger as he allowed his blood to trickle down unto the stone. The stone at first didnt react, but then it glew a loud purple color radiating the whole library as Helios looked at Nephilis in disbelief. "What the----" he stated.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:01 am
(For everyone in this Thread and yes I will erase this or place my Rp paragraph here.. I like to ask you to post in the Support The Guild Topic I made in this forum. I would like the patience if you could)  

Miluion Feredir

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:05 am
(Hold on.)

Nephilis didn't react in a suprised way. His eyes remained fixed up the stone as it radiated and energy he could feel flowing through him like gamma rays. "Hmmm." As the library shook, he kept himself still, further observing all that was taking place. "Yeah, that's something there Helios!" The stone finally ended it's show with a flash and Nephilis threw his hands up to sheild his eyes. When it died down though, he looked, noticing that it sitting there, lightly glowing purple. "Mmmhmm. So, that's great and all, but what does it mean?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:23 am
Helios looked at him and then the stone..."I dont know really" he stated. He looked at Nephilis and his content face, he took his knife and cut Nephilis right hand as he looked at him. "Bleed on your stone...Neph...I have an idea...I think, but at least we know it reacts to blood

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:41 am
"Ow!!" Nephilis yelled. People from rows away turned and looked at him as he held his hand. "You...you freakin cut me! What the hell man! What the hell!" He slams his fist on the table and a trail of blood moves from his hand to his stone which then began to react in the same fashion Helios' did. "Here we go..." After saying that, he notived everyone had once again taken cover under something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:47 am
Daphne sighed and sent a mental note to Kenji. "Kenji go to the bulb please." She smiled and shot into the air like she did three years ago and flew home, landing in front of the bulb with a satisfied smile. "Wow! Dulceri this looks amazing! I mean you really out did yourself!" She giggled and when he popped back up she kissed his cheek. "Oh wow... I love this. I'm sorry I've been gone for so long. I kind of came back in worse shape than I left. I'm so tired..." She yawned and looked at Dulceri with a blush. "Sorry..."  

Maha clone

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:01 am
Shin sighed and shook his head, he turned around and started to walk away. "I've got better things to do than sit here not being asked to anything, with my own best friend..." he said.

Mia stepped forwards towards Shin, placing her hand out. "Shin, wait!" she said, before she sighed and placed her hand further out, creating a small force field infront of Shim, which he banged into.

Shin turned to face Mia and smirked, "What do you want???" he said, holding onto his nose which he banged. "Were not needed..." he said.

Mia shook her head and walked towards Shin, "No, were not needed... not right now. Don't worry, when Nephilis needs you.. he'll call for you. At least stay here and be near Nephilis.." she said, smiling gently.

Shin smiled back slightly, nodding in agreement. "Alright... since i did make a vow to protect him... but he does not know about that. And he doesn't need to... besides. He's all i've got left, besides you.." he said.

They both now, looked around. Not really knowing what to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 pm
Kenji just watched as Daphne and Dulceri talked. After a couple minutes he heard that he had to go to the bulb. He took his sand board, and went across the desert, and reached the bulb. "So there's no need to go to Tenshu?" he asked once he saw both Daphne and Dulceri there.

Tempest wasn't much help with everything that happened in Silica. He felt weird that he didn't/couldn't do anything. He shook his head to get rid of the feeling. He was in the cave that Rave stopped by 3 years ago. Rave's gotten rid of most of the evil feelings towards him with the training and Tempest could switch souls more easily without worrying about Rave taking over forever. He took his staff that he layed on the wall and went out of the cave. He walked over to the temples and took an apple and started eating.  

Elricbrothers1144

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:28 pm
User Image
Chyuta had been cleaning up and repairing Tenshu to the est of his abiltiy after the attack, he didn't feel he was needed going aboard the boat after all their were already like 10 people aboard. After repairing what he could using his physical and power based skills and abilities he left the rest to those who were most skilled and actually built the homes and buildings. He now walked towards the palace and once inside grabbed himself a green apple and could feel something odd was wrong, he walked upstairs and then down the hall as he made his way towards Zephyr's room, a strange aura was coming from it and he wanted to make sure she was alright.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
A young man around the age of 18 appeared to be walking in alone in a hot desert area, he was walking towards Kilita in hopes of finding someone, someone he hoped to challenege.

(Sorry they are so short have to leave.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:56 pm
{{Man can't you guys not post before three o'clock this week jeez...Ok I'll post here in a moment gotta go}}  

Mewchloe

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 pm
Helios looked at Nephilis' stone and nodded. "I'm guessing we'll need the sand man and ol' woman Zephyr will need to put their blood on their stones" he stated looking at Nephilis. He looked away thinking. "Well...look in the book, see if there's any reference of anything else, right now, all we have are glowing pieces of rock" he stated with a scoff.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games