Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:57 am

"To get power, like everyone else wants. I have exams coming up, there are some tough people in there. A kaguya no less. then theres the sharingan guy. Then the religious boy whos bloodline uses electricity. I need this eye for personal reasons."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Feeling eyes on the back of her neck, Aki turned over he shoulder and saw Vrail. She waved but suddenly someone approached her husband. Furrowing her brow she watched the two, ready to stop them incase Vrail jumped the gun again. Finally it looked like the two were just conversing, she relaxed in time to here the log collided back to the ground. "Oh sorry! Good job. Next will work on the final basic wind skill, Retrieving Wind Technique." Aki set up what looked like a shooting gallery. On top of a fallen log she set out three kunai and a shuriken, then her long dagger, then finally out of metal from the ground she formed up twenty pound weight. Then she performed the jutsu several times over. Each time focusing on a single item, all were a breeze. She would catch them effortlessly and store them in their respected spots. Then finally she caught the weight and rolled it between her hands. "Try it out on your weaponry." As Aki rolled the metal it turned into a wide ring. She spun it about in her hands as she watched Dante.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Dante looked as well with Aki as the two conversed. Unconsciously Dante caused a breeze to flow through the area, blowing his cloak around him moving with the currents, his hair shaking in the fingers of the wind as it passed through. He smiled a bit as he heard Aki's apology. "Heh, don't worry about it. You care alot about that man don't you? The way you look over him" He said as he turned back to her, listening and watching her instructions. With a nod he simply looked over at the log that had a kunai in it when he substituted. He focused on it as his chakra was concentrated into the air, bending it to his will as he began going through the handsigns of the technique. Upon the final seal a gust of wind was blowing towards Dante, his coat whipping around as his wind was stronger then he intended it to be, he had to get use to his clan's powers. Meanwhile the log rocked in the wake of the wind, and bounced towards him. With a grin Dante stopped it with his foot as the wind galed about. Slowly it died down as he shook his head getting his hair unmessy. "So how was that?" He asked her.

((im listening to this while training lol))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Aki held up her left hand showing the gleaming diamond ring. "Ah yeah. He is my husband anyhow." A pleasant smile crossed her face. Aki concentrated on Dante now as he turned to the kunai. The wind that he gusted up was far more powerful than he needed. She chuckled as her short white hair was tussled back behind her. The wind slowly died down and Aki fixed her wavy hair back in it's place. "You've got the makings to be a skilled fuuton user. Good job Dante." Aki walked over to where she had set the wind scroll down and tossed it to him, "Pick one and we'll learn it together. And if you'd like I can teach you grass jutsu."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 pm

Dante grinned. "Thank you. I can say the same for you....though you already are skilled in fuuton" He said with a chuckle. "Well some grass jutsu would be nice to learn, might as well get the basis of that as well no?" He said as he caught the scroll of wind techniques and pocketed it. He can continue those later, it would be advisable to learn techniques from his own village.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:19 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Music started flow into the area it was a piccolo made out of something mysterious as it was all over the area as a young boy started to walk in anyone who is chunnin and below would fall asleep and it was a maybe on jounin depending on how skill they were as Riku just kept playing his song.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Aki was just about to respond to Dante when the music flowed through the area. Eyes narrowed she found the source walking in with the piccolo to his lips. She felt the drowsiness tug at her. Only one explanation to it, a genjutsu. A sound one at that. She formed the sign, cut her chakra, and like a system rebooting let her chakra burst disruppting the genjutsu. "Knock it out will you? We're trying to learn something over here." Quickly Aki turned to Dante to see if he had passed out or not. She placed her hand on his shoulder and used Kai again. Her chakra surged into him cutting him from the slumber.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Dante was sleeping dreaming of eating pizza and eating a strawberry sundae after a hard day of training when he was awaken from his slumber. He got up and stretched and scratched the back of his head. "Why would he do that?" He said as he debated on wrecking the music by a couple of means but decided to let Aki handle it.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:40 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku had finish his song it normally didn't work on her since he wasn't using it in full strength if not she would of have to use the special kai instead of the normal one to wake up,"Really? He seems more asleep to me than someone who will train miss." Riku said giving a simple smile that just seem to grow larger as suddenly he made a seal and Dante would suddenly feel extreme fear of Riku if he saw the seal and Aki would feel extreme passion for Riku all of a sudden though Riku made it seem that he was doing a fire jutsu as he shot fire into his hands as he had balls of fire on his hands.

(Quick explanation using inflict emotions genjutsu though using my Sage class so I don't really need seals for fire moves so I'm pretending to be doing a fire technique instead of genjutsu)

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Dante on the other hand wasn't paying Riku attention, being he was occupied with the next lesson that was coming up. He was reading through the scroll Aki had tossed him earlier looking for the next wind jutsu after they got the basics down for grass techniques. "Aki sensei, when we're done with the basics of grass techniques I found a few wind jutsu I'm interested in learning" He said with a smile as he crossed his arms waiting for Aki. A wind blew through, steady and slow though  

Shruikan Tenshi

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 pm

No body came gallavanting in with a genjutsu active without wanting trouble. She turned away from him and looked to Dante, ignoring Riku. "That's great Dante. Let's see the first grass technique I'd like to teach you is the Grass Clone skill. Much like the elemental clone techniques, such as the fuuton technique, you apply your chakra into the element. So the grass." Aki formed the sign and from the grass around them rose three clones. She nodded to Dante for him to try.

(( Urk, it must be late.
My roleplaying is sucking again. ))
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Dante nodded, hearing her lesson. "I see....this should be interesting. I'll have a replica from grass" He said with a note of humor as he began focusing on the grass around them. Being of his class this would be easier for him to learn. He exerted his chakra into the grass about them as he began sealing the deal with a series of handsigns he picked up from Aki and sealed it when he completed the final seal. The grass rose as it twisted in itself, forming the physical appearance of Dante. After a few mere seconds he had three clones of himself. He looked at Aki and nodded with a smile. "Got it" He said as the three clones comfirmed it.

((it happens lol))

Shruikan Tenshi

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku didn't like being ignore like that and now his genjutsu would not be so nice as before as he suddenly picked up his piccolo he wasn't too happy how he was being treated as his anger showed a little now as there was marking all around him, there suddenly Riku summoned up five earth golems eight feet tall in height as they started to dashing over to Aki and Dante with full on intent to attack.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:32 am

Vrail smiled and lend his head back and gave a cruel laugh "Power... Power comes from more than an eye. It's much more than to it than just an eye. To be strong, really strong, you must have heart. Who cares what other people have? If you have a strong heart and a desire to succeed you will sccomplish your goals." he then reached into his pocket and pulled out the eye, which was sealed within a glass box. Many written jutsus were on the box, for safety precausions. He smiled at the Boy "Now what do you have to trade?"

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:59 am

((lol i just love how aki's husband is ignoring this ))

Dante watched as the earth golems came pounding over. Previously he had made several clay butterflies, which were around him at the time. There was roughly three butterflies. Of course he had two hands in his pouch which there was two, one on each side of his hip. He finally pulled them out and out of his hands were seven clay animals, all which were small birds. He kept things to a minimal, the birds would be swift and agile. With a seal they grew to the size of sparrows and they took off, meeting the golems which they split into groups of five, two per group. Upon reaching the golems they homed in on the lower stomach of them, intending to destroy the golems if possible, or seriously damage them. Meanwhile Dante took several steps back, seeing that the shinobi was either here to fight Aki, or just wanted to start trouble. The wind speed picked up in the area as it now sounded like a howl. Even if he was to play the flute, music would be unhearable. Its just like a bunch of flute players on the practice field playing their instruments on a windy day, their instructors yelling at them to play....and they say they are. But for now, Dante would step out if there was a fight intending to be between Aki and Riku. But he had to crack at the golems first  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games