Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:39 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

yeah I guess I am lolz
I feel an acceptence speech coming up! XD

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TATI. FOR TELLING ME THAT I INFLUENCED HER DREAM.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY DREAMS, MY FANTASIES, AND MY THOUGHTS FOR MAKING ME THE CRAZY PERVERT FANGIRL I AM.
BUT I WOULD MOSTLY LIKE TO THANK MICHAEL JACKSON, FOR MAKING ME HAVE THOSE DREAMS, THOUGHTS, AND FANTASIES. AND FOR HIM BEING SEXY, AND CAUSING ME TO BECOME PERVERTED. : D
< 3

OH AND I MESSAGE TO MICHAEL JACKSON:
MICHAEL IF YOUR SEEING THIS FROM HEAVEN, I WANNA SAY YOUR HOT. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A CRAZY, OBSESSED, PERVERTED FANGIRL OF YOURS. IF ONLY I GOT A CHANCE TO MEET YOU. AND IF ONLY I GOT A CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU, IN A BEDROOM, WITH THE LIGHTS DIMMED, AND HALF NAKED OR FULLY NAKED. BECAUSE YOU WOULD GET VIOLATED. HAHAA, THATS REVERSE RAPE. CAUSE USUALLY THE GUY RAPES THE GIRL. BUT NOW ITS THE GIRL RAPING THE GUY. LOL, ANYWAYS. YOU WOULD ENJOY IT, AND POSSIBLY RAPE ME BACK. GETTING BACK TO THE POINT HERE. I LOVE YOUUUU. YOUR SO ADORABLE (AND HOT), AND YOU HAVE AN AMAZING SMILE, AND AMAZING EYES. YOUR LIKE A GOD. YOU SHOULD BE LAUGHING NERVOUSLY, AND SMILING, AND BLUSHING AT THIS POINT. I HAVE OVER 4OO PICTURES OF YOU SAVED TO MY COMPUTER, CRAZY RIGHT? WELL MICHAEL, I`M NOT GOING TO KEEP WRITING. BYEEEE. < 3

Whoa... lol didnt expect to see that... >.<
Nice! XD

Lol. x3
Its okay, no one expected me to type that.
Only Michael did.
xDD

I don't think Michael expected it to be like that though lolz

LOL, he knew I would type something for him to read from Heaven, but he didn`t expect it to be so pervy and obsessive... and in capital letters, to make it look more obsessive. xD

BUT MICHAEL. WHAT I TYPED TO YOU WAS TRUEEE. THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO YOU, IF I "ACCIDENTLY" WALKED IN ON YOU TAKING A SHOWER. NOTICE HOW I PUT QUOTATIONS ON THE WORD "ACCIDENTLY", WHICH MEANS IT WOULD BE ON PURPOSE, AND IT WOULD BE REVERSE RAPE. BECAUSE IF I SAW YOU ALL WET AND NAKED, I WOULD LIKE RAPE YOU. YOU WOULD GET TO EXPERIANCE REVERSE RAPE. YAY! BUT, BUT, BUT, YOU WOULD ENJOY IT. BECAUSE, WHO WOULDN`T ENJOY IT? OTHER THAN GIRLS GETTING RAPED BY A GUY, WHICH IS NOT REVERSE RAPE. BUT GUYS GETTING RAPED IS LIKE DIFFERENT, YOU GET WHAT I`M SAYING? BECAUSE I WANT YOUR DISCO STICK, ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL TO ME, TO RAPE YOU. AND I SUGGEST ENJOYING IT AND DOING THINGS BACK TO ME, BECAUSE I WON`T HAND CUFF YOU, OR TIE YOUR ARMS TO SOMETHING... UNLESS YOU WANT THAT. BUT YOUR NOT EVEN ADDICTED TO SEX, WHICH IS A BUMMER FOR A PERVERT LIKE ME. LOLOL. ANYWAYS, MICHAEL, MICHAEL. I LOVE YOUUU, AND I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING TO YOU. AND I MEAN IT. >:3

you and reverse rape rofl
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Nice! XD

Lol. x3
Only Michael did.
xDD

LOL, he knew I would type something for him to read from Heaven, but he didn`t expect it to be so pervy and obsessive... and in capital letters, to make it look more obsessive. xD

BUT MICHAEL. WHAT I TYPED TO YOU WAS TRUEEE. THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO YOU, IF I "ACCIDENTLY" WALKED IN ON YOU TAKING A SHOWER. NOTICE HOW I PUT QUOTATIONS ON THE WORD "ACCIDENTLY", WHICH MEANS IT WOULD BE ON PURPOSE, AND IT WOULD BE REVERSE RAPE. BECAUSE IF I SAW YOU ALL WET AND NAKED, I WOULD LIKE RAPE YOU. YOU WOULD GET TO EXPERIANCE REVERSE RAPE. YAY! BUT, BUT, BUT, YOU WOULD ENJOY IT. BECAUSE, WHO WOULDN`T ENJOY IT? OTHER THAN GIRLS GETTING RAPED BY A GUY, WHICH IS NOT REVERSE RAPE. BUT GUYS GETTING RAPED IS LIKE DIFFERENT, YOU GET WHAT I`M SAYING? BECAUSE I WANT YOUR DISCO STICK, ITS PERFECTLY NORMAL TO ME, TO RAPE YOU. AND I SUGGEST ENJOYING IT AND DOING THINGS BACK TO ME, BECAUSE I WON`T HAND CUFF YOU, OR TIE YOUR ARMS TO SOMETHING... UNLESS YOU WANT THAT. BUT YOUR NOT EVEN ADDICTED TO SEX, WHICH IS A BUMMER FOR A PERVERT LIKE ME. LOLOL. ANYWAYS, MICHAEL, MICHAEL. I LOVE YOUUU, AND I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING TO YOU. AND I MEAN IT. >:3

Lmao. Reverse rape never happens. BUT I CAN CHANGE THAT. Hahaa. I just take a liking to it.
I thought of it today, because I remember I saw a picture of words saying "VIOLATES MAN = Ohh, thats reverse rape." a couple days ago.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Nice! XD

Lol. x3
Only Michael did.
xDD

Lmao. Reverse rape never happens. BUT I CAN CHANGE THAT. Hahaa. I just take a liking to it.
I thought of it today, because I remember I saw a picture of words saying "VIOLATES MAN = Ohh, thats reverse rape." a couple days ago.

really?!
that's... different XD
but ye, you can be the activist for reverse rape XD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:48 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

yeah I guess I am lolz
I feel an acceptence speech coming up! XD

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TATI. FOR TELLING ME THAT I INFLUENCED HER DREAM.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK MY DREAMS, MY FANTASIES, AND MY THOUGHTS FOR MAKING ME THE CRAZY PERVERT FANGIRL I AM.
BUT I WOULD MOSTLY LIKE TO THANK MICHAEL JACKSON, FOR MAKING ME HAVE THOSE DREAMS, THOUGHTS, AND FANTASIES. AND FOR HIM BEING SEXY, AND CAUSING ME TO BECOME PERVERTED. : D
< 3

OH AND I MESSAGE TO MICHAEL JACKSON:
MICHAEL IF YOUR SEEING THIS FROM HEAVEN, I WANNA SAY YOUR HOT. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A CRAZY, OBSESSED, PERVERTED FANGIRL OF YOURS. IF ONLY I GOT A CHANCE TO MEET YOU. AND IF ONLY I GOT A CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU, IN A BEDROOM, WITH THE LIGHTS DIMMED, AND HALF NAKED OR FULLY NAKED. BECAUSE YOU WOULD GET VIOLATED. HAHAA, THATS REVERSE RAPE. CAUSE USUALLY THE GUY RAPES THE GIRL. BUT NOW ITS THE GIRL RAPING THE GUY. LOL, ANYWAYS. YOU WOULD ENJOY IT, AND POSSIBLY RAPE ME BACK. GETTING BACK TO THE POINT HERE. I LOVE YOUUUU. YOUR SO ADORABLE (AND HOT), AND YOU HAVE AN AMAZING SMILE, AND AMAZING EYES. YOUR LIKE A GOD. YOU SHOULD BE LAUGHING NERVOUSLY, AND SMILING, AND BLUSHING AT THIS POINT. I HAVE OVER 4OO PICTURES OF YOU SAVED TO MY COMPUTER, CRAZY RIGHT? WELL MICHAEL, I`M NOT GOING TO KEEP WRITING. BYEEEE. < 3

Nice! XD

Lol. x3
Only Michael did.
xDD

oh god I just noticed you said you want his "disco stick" XD haha nice
"let's have some fun this beat is sick, I want to take a ride on Michael's disco stick"
hey that sounds like that could be the fangirls official pledge or prayer XD

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:52 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

really?!
that's... different XD

Lol, but I`ll only reverse rape Michael. But the more I do it, the more he enjoys it, then it`ll just be sex. The first time, I`m sure he`ll try putting his clothes back on and running away. But I`ll tackle him, and rape him on the floor. EVEN THOUGH THE BED/GIANT CLOUD THINGER IS LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO US. Oh lord, I hope he isn`t scared of me right now. xD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:01 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

really?!
that's... different XD

Lol, but I`ll only reverse rape Michael. But the more I do it, the more he enjoys it, then it`ll just be sex. The first time, I`m sure he`ll try putting his clothes back on and running away. But I`ll tackle him, and rape him on the floor. EVEN THOUGH THE BED/GIANT CLOUD THINGER IS LIKE RIGHT NEXT TO US. Oh lord, I hope he isn`t scared of me right now. xD

yeah let's just hope lolz
like he'll recognize you when you get to Heaven, and his eyes will get wide like this eek and he'll start running and screaming "that's her! she's the one that wants to rape my disco stick!"

UnKnown Bitter

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:06 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Nice! XD

Lol. x3
Only Michael did.
xDD

Lol you two are fummy and srry... i went to go get shoes sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Cra_zeey854
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Nice! XD

Lol. x3
Only Michael did.
xDD

Lol you two are fummy and srry... i went to go get shoes sweatdrop

ah it's ok
and I'm happy to see you enjoy our "discussion" lolz

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:11 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

really?!
that's... different XD

like he'll recognize you when you get to Heaven, and his eyes will get wide like this eek and he'll start running and screaming "that's her! she's the one that wants to rape my disco stick!"

LOL. "Michael come back! I WON`T HURT YOU! -tackles-" xD
And yes, thats our fangirl prayer. A couple days ago, me and Deondra agreeds to dedicate Love Game to Michael. Lady Gaga is our dedication singer choice. xD

@ Cra_zeey854: Its okay. n __ n
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 pm

petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

really?!
that's... different XD

And yes, thats our fangirl prayer. A couple days ago, me and Deondra agreeds to dedicate Love Game to Michael. Lady Gaga is our dedication singer choice. xD

an eccentic artist with another
you know, that would have een cool later if they did a song together
though I don't think Michael would like that idea because she's be too "scandalous"

UnKnown Bitter

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:18 pm

I feel all pervvvyyy
But i looked up Michaels p***s and they said that the autopsy showed that he was 12 inches redface
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 pm

UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter

really?!
that's... different XD

an eccentic artist with another
you know, that would have een cool later if they did a song together
though I don't think Michael would like that idea because she's be too "scandalous"

Yes, very true. She probably did get inspired by Michael. I bet she was devestated to hear about his death. Did you see the music video Love Games? To the end, she does a dance number and the dancers and her grab their private areas. Like Michael grabbed his crotch.

aloeveriea

Lover

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Cra_zeey854
I feel all pervvvyyy
But i looked up Michaels p***s and they said that the autopsy showed that he was 12 inches redface

OMG. Thats so huge! Oh how fun it would be to "ride" that. redface
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:22 pm

petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
I feel all pervvvyyy

I know right?
Dude thats friggin huge..
Lol he was perfect.

Otuo

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:23 pm

petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
I feel all pervvvyyy

are you effin seroius?!
that's big!
omg omg OMG!
*goes to search herself*
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games