Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riena slept sound that night. She was desperately tired from not sleeping for almost 3 days straight. She never was one of those people who could go days without sleep.
At about 2 a.m. Rihole softly shook her awake saying she thought she head a scream from Rakata's room.
"Alright. Let me go check it out." She said rubbing her eyes.
Going to Rakata's room she knocked and opened the door. With as sharp as he was she didn't really have to worry. He probably knew she was coming.
Her eyes widened as she ran through the door and pulled the gun out of his hand gaping in horror. "You want to hurt the rest of us more?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:05 am
"ive had enough of living like this. every night i see them getting killed...and with every life i take, i become less human. im broken beyond repair and i just want it to end." he said, tears still rolling sown his face.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sitting down on the edge of his bed, Riena hugged Rakata sympathetically and looked at him. "It hurts the rest of us just as much to see someone die. You don't have to do this and you don't have to kill any more people. I'm sure everyone will agree with that." 'Right Alex?' she mused. She stood up and walked to the door sadly. "Nothing anyone can say will change your mind, I know that, but just..." She walked out of the room and went back to Rihole and cried the hardest that she ever had. Losing 3 people was all she could stand.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:27 am
Rakata just sat there. "ever since my family was killed i havent had anyone try to make me feel better. ive had to live the last year and a half of my life alone, without anyone to talk to. the psychiatrist are paid to listen, so they dont care. to them i was just another basket case. but to someone out there, i wont be another basket case of a man, and just accept me for who i am. not who i could have been." he said. he hoped that whoever chose to love him was up to the task of repairing his shattered heart  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Riena fell asleep about an hour later, sick to her stomach from crying so hard. Rihole wasn't sure what to do either and finally just told her to lay down. Tomorrow, she would apply for a teaching position. She was tired of these things happening.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:45 am
Rakata fell back into a fitful sleep.
"screw it" he said as he turned on his TV and fired up his Xbox 360 to play halo 3. his first match was a complete success he nabbed the sniper rifle, and made 12 headshots in his first life, before falling victim to a shotgun wielding enemy. he killed 4 more with a battle rifle, and by the end of the match the score was Red:50 Blue:37. he had attained MVP and nailed all the top medals. he bagan the slow process of building the ultimate team. he took the shotgunner from the other team into his party, as well as a person tha had proven valuable with the AR. by the end of this process he had assembled an unbeatable team. he won every match he played by at least 20 points.
but dawn was beginning to rise, so he friended all of them, and put them into his newly formed clan. he shut the box down, and walked out his dorm silently up to the roof, where he would climb the bell tower to sit for a while  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:48 am
((Meh Idk what to say right now

XD
On the bright side I am feeling better. I can hopefully go back to school Monday though))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:53 am
((well thats goo, to bad you have to go back to school though, im still on break. smile ))

Rakata climbed back down from the tower after a few hours. and walked back to his dorm. he grabbed his Ibanez and walked to the courtyard to play a bit. he sat down at his favorite tree and began strumming the song he wrote called 'live and let die' he sang along with it, most people would have done a double take, because he could sing very well. but nobody was around. he finished the song and began writing a new one.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:57 am
ShadowChaser456
((well thats goo, to bad you have to go back to school though, im still on break. smile ))

Rakata climbed back down from the tower after a few hours. and walked back to his dorm. he grabbed his Ibanez and walked to the courtyard to play a bit. he sat down at his favorite tree and began strumming the song he wrote called 'live and let die' he sang along with it, most people would have done a double take, because he could sing very well. but nobody was around. he finished the song and began writing a new one.

(( rolleyes Tell me about it. We get out a month before everyone else and go back a month before everyone else. The entire school is sitting here saying 'what is wrong with this picture here?'.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 am
((lol, start a riot, thats what i'd do))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:13 am
((Well... I'm a little more.. reserved than that XD I'm not one to go and cause trouble.

Ever seen Yuna from FFX?
I look pretty darn close to her and have the get along attitude as well. sweatdrop
Getting ready to put a pic on my profile if you don't believe me lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:21 am
((i believe ya. whats with you going online-offline every 10 minutes?))  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:23 am
((Oh my entire family is sick with this as well. We all got it within 3 days of each other. It's probably where I close the page to go help take care of them as well.
Eh I just need to leave it open. If I am offline though I'll come back if you'll wait a min.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:30 am
((oh ok that makes sense. well i feel like moving the story along more))

Rakata stopped playing for a minutes just to think about all that had happened. and about what he had almost done last night.
"god im stupid" he said to himself.  

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

Kaimui

4,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The next morning, Riena got up sorely out of bed, and went to the administration office before classes began to apply for a teaching position. She was bracing for a hard "no" but if you don't try, then you'll never know the outcome.

♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games