Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:18 pm
Saito was done resting, so he began on a jog again to get to raul, he began to catch back up on Takamaru.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:22 pm
Takamura entered the makeshift door and smiled as he looked around the dark room. "I'd say not." he told the strange female voice that was hidden within the darkness. "Not sure how much use I'll be in sucea confined space though." he said looking around.  

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:24 pm
Saito stopped outside of the door, He didn't feel like trying to go in. " I will wait out here for you guys to get done, or just call for me if you need help..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:55 am
"Christie?" Raul said tentatively, "Is that you?"

It was difficult to tell how far back this dark area went, but farther in, behind where the female voice had spoken from, there was a sound like something large shifting slightly.

Meanwhile, the two boys came jogging up and stopped abruptly by Saito.

The woman's voice spoke again, blandly. "Raul, both BillBobs... and two others. Andre didn't come, then." It was hard to tell whether that last was a statement or a question.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:09 pm
((Did this place just die or something???))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:00 pm
Samurai John 3
((Did this place just die or something???))
((It's only the 4 or five of us))  

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:23 pm
((That's kinda how it's been for a while, I guess. I just know that in the RP threads I have characters in, I like to wait for the others to have chances to say whether their characters are responding or not, before I post again.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:42 am
((I am still here))
Saito gave a sigh, Looking towards the way they came from before taking out his box of cigs and looking for another decent cig.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:22 pm
"Something's not right." one of the twins whispered to Saito.
"Sounds like her, but not-" the other added.

For a moment, everyone there was able to sense... something.
Something like external thoughts trying to creep into their heads.

Then before there was a chance to see if anyone could be affected by it, it was abruptly cut off like the snap of a stretched elastic band being released.

Christie stepped forward, to where they could see she had a look on her face like she was in pain, but it cleared and then she said: "Very well. We'll clean this up the hard way."

She hefted a sword that could be used either with one hand or both, and squared off as though to fight. There was another brief sound from behind her, like something moving in the darkness.

"Christie?" Raul said, obviously very confused. He stepped forward to talk some more, but was cut off as Christie swung the sword at him. "Wha-"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:57 pm
In a flash Takamura had stepped between the deranged woman and the confused man and blocked with his katana. "Something...moving...in the back." he said as he strained against the sword. "I'll hold her off, you go find out what is going on." he said as he pushed the sword back and readied for a fight.  

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 pm
Saito disappeared for a moment, Reappearing inside of the room "I will take them ahead then... If you need any help just call for me... " He tucked away his cig's and began to go forward into the darkness of the room, unsure of what was going to happen, what he was up against this time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:04 am
Christie hopped back a step, readjusting her balance and her two-handed grip on the sword before striking at Takamura, a slashing movement meant to cut diagonally from the shoulder to the waist on the opposite side.

Raul just stood there, stunned.

Meanwhile, the more injured of the twins stayed by the door and the other entered the room, making his way around to the opposite side from where Saito was, trying to come at whatever it was from a different angle so it hopefully wouldn't be able to attack both of them at once.

There was that sound again, like something moving. It was like some kind of faint rustling or sighing or sliding... but multiplied many times over, like a fountain of that indescribable little sound cascading into a pool.

((Okay, guys, the creature here is one for which I already have a profile made up, I swear I won't change it depending on your answers to the following question, but please answer it for me so that I have an idea how effective your weapons would be against this particular thing, okay?
Please state a basic list of what kinds of materials your characters' swords would work best against, and what sorts of materials they wouldn't work well against. (such as flesh, thick hide/leather, cloth, stone/brick, wood, metal, glass, whatever) I ask because they might not be typical normal blades, and there might be things that they're better at cutting through than normal swords would be? Also a note of any special magical or other unusual properties they would have beyond the basics of if they're especially effective against something.))

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 pm
((My sword isn't that well against heavy metals, but it makes up for that with it being made of a special metal that allows Saito to release his pure energy into it, making it into a super heated, Extremely sharp blade. He cannot use it right now because he is low on energy, so dun dun dun))

Saito unsheathed his sword, The sword stayed normal as it was as he looked forward "I have a bad feeling about this" He put his other hand onto the hilt, ready to attack or defend at any given moment.

((Side note if you want to know the katana has a light blue tint to it and engraved near the hilt of the blade going from the hilt downwards is the Japanese words 'Aku Soku Zan' Meaning 'destroy evil immediately' In red Just to add effect.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:19 pm
You Will Never Be A Man
Takamura used that moment to reposition himself so that blocking that attack would be a simple matter, he noticed that afterwords she would be exposed on her right side, the side he could easily attack with his sheath. Once their blades connected in mid swing he would draw his saya and slash horizontally with it across her waist, hoping to injur her enough to snap her out of whatever spell she was under.

((My sword is just a regular katana, good for cutting soft things, like flesh and muscle, or starw, not so good for cutting bone and metals. the samurai used terracotta armor that was rather effective as well. Taki has the ability to channel his spirit energy around his sword, but that only keeps the blade from dulling after severe strikes to hard surfaces, it does not affect the cutting power in any way.))
Unless You Are A Gentleman

Takamura Kobayashi

Dangerous Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games