Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:32 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Yun laughs as he turns his head to Luna.

"I still wanna have a child with you, Luna."

((gonna go get some dinner then hang in my dorm room and do this, then I gotta go on the radio at 7 pm EST, but i'll still be on then, so gimme a minute to pack up my gear and ehad to the cafeteria. I'll be back on in around 15 mins))

luna kisses him on the cheek and says "I know my love, but we must be patient, the time will come. We must first make the village strong before the child comes into it.." she smiled and leaned up. "Btw are theyre any missions you need me to take on now that Im a jounnin.."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:39 pm
Yun Sung

Mizukage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman | One-winged angel host
User Image

Yun shakes his head.

"No, I'm sending very few people out. Saotome is with the genin over in the leaf, helping with the reconstruction. And Rini should've been successful on her assasination mission. I suggest that you go learn the jutsu that you couldn't before. You are the head of the Medical Corps now, so you need to be up to date on your technique."

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:51 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

User Image

Yun shakes his head.

"No, I'm sending very few people out. Saotome is with the genin over in the leaf, helping with the reconstruction. And Rini should've been successful on her assasination mission. I suggest that you go learn the jutsu that you couldn't before. You are the head of the Medical Corps now, so you need to be up to date on your technique."

Luna rolled back onto her back staring at the ceiling, "Yeah, thats probably the best idea..." She started drawing hearts on Yun's back with her finger and got up. "I think Im going to train then...maybe after a bath though."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm
Yun Sung

User Image

Yun laughed as he sat up. He turned to Luna and smiled.

"You need someone to accompany you?"

((And now Yun is a sage, finally got his sage techniques and sage mode from Hiro))

Cain the Blade

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:10 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun Sung

User Image

Yun laughed as he sat up. He turned to Luna and smiled.

"You need someone to accompany you?"

((And now Yun is a sage, finally got his sage techniques and sage mode from Hiro))

((When you say 'sage' do you mean elemental sage? or Summoning sage.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:13 pm
(That would be the Fish/Shark summoning Sage, if I'm not mistaken.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 pm
Digitality
(That would be the Fish/Shark summoning Sage, if I'm not mistaken.)

((yes, cuz hiro is innactive, i'm automatically the new sage. Besides, he said it anyways))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:06 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

Rini murmured a greeting to the guards at the gate to the compound. They returned it, eying Sindenky somewhat suspiciously. "He's with me," the High Priestess stated simply, tugging him into the compound before anyone could object. She led the way inside, pausing to wipe off her feet -- since she had begun to walk about barefoot and thus had no shoes to remove to keep from tracking dirt everywhere.

One of the servants gasped and stared rather openly at her current state -- dressed as she was and covered in now-dry blood. "R-Rini-sama?"

The young woman blinked slightly at the honorific before offering a faint smile. "Yeah, it's me. Could you let Luna know that I'm -- home? I -- we --" She glanced back at Sindenky. "-- will be cleaning up. We've had a rough day. Thanks. C'mon, Sin." She tugged her companion down the hall, pausing only to call back to the servant. "Oh, and if you could bring dinner for the both of us to my room, that'd be great. Thanks!" It felt strange to be acting so cheerful after recent events, but Rini decided it would not be good to mope around like it was the end of the world. Things could still be fixed. There was still some shred of hope.

At least she still had Sindenky. She squeezed his hand a little tighter as she led the way to her room . . . suite.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 675

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:14 am
User Image
S i n d e n k y_______S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

Being guided though the compound, Sindenky smiled weakly at all of the people they passed. "Wasteful." is all he could think. Everything was beautiful, and there were numerous servants working to maintain the building. This was the exact thing he disliked, wasteful is what is was. He would never say it however, being with Rini. His mind recalled what Yun had said, to visit her late mother.. Even with rini Jashanist nature, she still had a heart. Perhaps if he had never come and pulled her from the darkness of her insanity, she would not feel this pain. Sanity was a curse for the life she lived, something she could live without.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:29 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini winced a little when she walked into her room. It was still how she had left it -- cluttered with numerous books and medical scrolls in various stages of reading. When she had been given this suite -- a rather large bedroom/study with an attached bathroom and walk-in closet -- she had been somewhat overwhelmed. Hoping she had not been offending Yun (and when she found out the move here was somewhat permanent), she had actually requested to redecorate the space into a much simpler, down-to-earth style as opposed to the extravagance of the rest of the mansion.

The walls were soft teal and a beige colored rug in the middle of the room softened the effect of the rich, hardwood floors. She had kept the furniture -- a set of rich mahogany comprised of a queen-sized bed, coffee table, desk, chair, and dresser. A mocha, overstuffed couch sat against one wall, with the coffee table in front of it (littered with scrolls) and a pair of matching armchairs on either side, providing a place to recline, relax, and even entertain guests -- not that Rini had any friends at the time to do so, but it was better to make use of the space than just leaving it empty. Most of the walls held book shelves, harboring her ever-growing collection of reading material and various trinkets that she had managed to salvage from the collapse of the apartment in which she and her mother had lived before coming here.

The bathroom, thankfully, was not that large -- with just a tub-shower combination, a toilet, a sink, and enough room to maneuver between the three without feeling cramped. Not at all like the miniature bath house within Jashin's Temple.

Clearing her throat, Rini cast a sheepish smile up at Sindenky. "Sorry about the mess. I haven't been back to clean my room in . . . . a long time . . ."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 674

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 am
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Returning the smile he shook his head, "Don't be, i don't mind. Didn't take you for such a reader though." he said in a slightly teasing tone. He was not sure how to bring up her mother, or bring up the war, or bring up anything. He crossed the room, moving around the books and scrolls as he did. Making his way to the couch were he sat down, focusing on something far in the distance. He let out a relaxing sigh, and opened his eyes again, his focus coming to the room.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini flushed slightly, busying herself with picking up the books and scrolls and returning them to the shelves. "Yeah, actually. All through the Academy and into my genin years, books were pretty much all I had. Most people in the Academy called me "the Book Worm". I almost always had my nose in a book -- knew so much rule and theory and everything but did not really have any real-world experience. You could give me facts and a scenario, and I could give you a proper course of action, but ask me to actually do it? I'd freeze up." She chuckled softly. "Not so much anymore, though. I haven't had much time for books lately, and I've had enough experience to be able to properly apply what I've learned."

She turned back to him, grinning. "Did you know that I actually performed solo surgery on an injured shinobi with no previous experience other than what I'd read in these books?" Rini motioned to the shelves. "I really surprised myself with that stunt . . ."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 673

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Laughing a bit at her story, he helped some by rolling up all the scrolls on the table in front of him. "I believe you could do it. I never read much, actually never really have. Ive always been one to just do. I trained a lot when i was younger, trying to get stronger and stronger. for the longest time i believed i was the best. Hell i still do, i feel i can take anyone in the world, or the entire world. Ameme keeps me in check though, reminding me not to boast and keep my talents hidden." He told his story as he stacked all of the now rolled up scrolls.

Throwing a quick glance out the window, Sindenky was getting a bit anxious. He wishes he knew what was happening, or if he would ever find out. The glance was short however, barely even noticeable. his attention was immediately brought right back to Rini and the room.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

"Well, someone needs to," Rini chuckled, moving over to drape her arms around Sindenky's neck and leaning to kiss him lightly. "Otherwise, who knows what trouble you'd get yourself into. I'm bad enough for you as it is . . ." She smiled wryly -- and a little sadly -- resting her forehead against his. "How are you feeling, by the way? Do you think you can stand up long enough for a shower, or should I draw a bath instead?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 672

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image
"Gods One Sin."

Pulling Rini closer, he rested his head on top over hers. Holding her was comforting him, distracting him from the world around. "I recover quickly, a shower will be fine." he said, kissing the top of her head. After doing so he somewhat regretted it, his lips now tasted of blood and sweat, not the most appealing taste.

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items