Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:39 pm
She pointed to a seat near her, smiling. Then, with one fluid movement, she shut the book, readjusted herself, and placed the book beside her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:40 pm
((He's not drunk ^^ He's a eh youll see hes a demon the character profile is on page 11 of the character profile thread if you want to look at it. He has his mask off though and hes not quiet sane at the moment. XD))

Vincent turned to Campbridge showing him his ebony eyes. He grinned flashing his white fangs.

"Ive never felt better Campbridge."

He turned away from him and headed to the lobby. His sapphire hair was wild and untamed. Something about him wasnt right. He had lost control his mask had been off of his face for too long. And his old ways, his evil side had come back to the surface.

It was pretty dead for a campus. Then again everywhere at this hour seemed pretty dead.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:45 pm
Campbridge continued to follow his companion...Well...if it was still him. "Okay, if you say that you are alright, I'll believe you...Just a little question...Were your eyes that color three hours ago?" he asked, totally not seeing the White Fangs as something unusual.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:49 pm
Lee took the seat and got comfterble.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:50 pm
"No they werent. I told you there are consequences when i leave my mask off for too long. Oops..."

Vincent laughed and shook his head. He opened the door to the lobby and headed inside. He still had his shirt off showing his lean muscles. His skin was pale but not too pale. His ebony eyes scanned the room. He wanted to have some fun. He spotted a male and a female siting next to one another. He grinned and started to head over to them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:53 pm
Lee saw the man walking twords them and stood up abruptly his sword materializing in his hand. "What do you want?"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:55 pm
Campbridge ran after Vincent and put his hand on the man's right shoulder. "Stop there. I don't know exactly what's happening to you, but I get the feeling you aren't gonna do something really good. You know, I hope that there are children in here? I think it may be better if you put your mask back on...I won't force you to do it unless I see that I have no choice and I don't think any of us wants that to happen...So it would be better if you just put it back on."
His voice had a more serious tone, one moreso than he had in a while. He wasn't a fighter at all, but he had some powerful magic up his sleeves. He was ready to use anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:56 pm
About to ask what Lee wanted to know, she blinked twice as she saw someone head towards them. She would have stood to bow, but she was comfy, so instead she put her fingertips together and put her lips to the fingers. Her vocal chords, which had been a bit sore the past couple of days because of all the talk, constricted slightly. Talking to Lee was one thing; she knew him... sort of, but a stranger, well, she lasped back into old habits.
Plus, the way Lee reacted worried her.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:02 pm
He stepped in front of Iris. "I said, what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:04 pm
She stood, her mismatched wings half unfurled as she put one hand on Lee's shoulder.
"Lee..."  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:05 pm
"What is it Iris?" He said putting the sword down and looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:08 pm
Vincent laughed, he wasnt about to put his mask back on he was just about to have some fun. His eyes scanned over the girl's beautiful chesnut skin. His eyes landed on her breasts.

"Id like to see you try and stop me."

Of course the downfall to his dark side was that he wasnt as focused and sometimes his powers wouldnt work correctly. His statement was directed towards both Campbridge and the man with the sword.

With lightning fast speed he withdrew one of his daggers. His mask came loose and clanged to the floor next to Campbridge. In a flash he ran behind the girl and wrapped a arm around her waist. His dagger went to her throat not hurting her but one slip and her blood would be spilled.

Vincents evil grin came back to his face. He extended his tongue and dragged it along the girls skin on her neck.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:08 pm
At first, she'd been panicked, but now... She clutched her stomach.
"No... please..." she whispered, feeling the Fire rise in her body. A wildcat's growl leapt up her chest and throat and her whole form erupted in black SoulFire. While it couldn't burn her, whoever had made her angry would feel the heat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:11 pm
Lee utilized this moment and was behind the man within secondds with his sword to his neck. He pulled the man off.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games